Apr 18 - Bombing Suspects Photos Released To Public, FBI Needs Help Identifying

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #201
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
If you want to really keep up, here's a ustreamed scanner thats not offline

5 years ago '07        #202
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 Ven0m said:
for those whos spreading lies, the suspect are from Czech Russia and live in Cambridge. Theyre not muslim, I hope you learn from your ignorance. I live in Boston and I got the update live, dumb fu*ks.

Last edited by SALTY3142; 04-19-2013 at 11:18 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #203
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they need to stop airing the clip of their uncle calling them losers he about to p!ss his nephew off and have him snap and do something crazy
 5 years ago '07        #204
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 ILLUSHUN said:
its all apart of the illuminati card game

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #205
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 ILLUSHUN said:
its all apart of the illuminati card game

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:whatisthissh*t:

Last edited by Gouki; 04-19-2013 at 01:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #206
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101

im shocked nobody havent made a smilely out of dzhokhar tsarnaev yet

Last edited by TheThreadLord; 04-19-2013 at 02:11 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #207
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,945 | Props total: 8613 8613
 Intoxicated said:

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2013, 03:04 PM         #208
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
russian spies of all people

who would have thought
 5 years ago '04        #209
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Anybody ever notice recently that any topic govt based or about the govt fooling you seems to attract all these "new" members who ALWAYS seem to side with the govt's theory?? Might be just a coincidence ......Makes ya wonder though.....If companies pay folks to get on the net and diss other companies' products while gassing up their own on different message boards, then why can't the govt pay folks to get on here and do the same thing(trash any theory that goes against the one being given to us by the various news outlets, etc....) And before one of you put that tin foil gif up, I'm no conspiracy theorist at all......Just observant.....

I sure hope I'm wrong though. But this country has a "win at all costs" attitude about most things. Why would trying to stop folks from forming their own conclusion be any different??? If folks become informed about the different things that we've done as a country to get what we want over the centuries, maybe things would be different for some folks who are at the top of the food chain. I promise I hope I'm wrong, but things are starting to stink to high heaven......I'm just sayin......

Last edited by CA$H MONEY; 04-19-2013 at 03:19 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #210
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
^^ you sir are an idiot.

just trolling I believe you. and I'm glad you noticed that because I've felt that way for awhile now. how can all the evidence point in one direction someone say something debunking all the evidence and people follow it with blind faith worse than religion. never understood that
 04-19-2013, 03:33 PM         #211
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not black.
 5 years ago '04        #212
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9485 9485
 CA$H MONEY said:
Anybody ever notice recently that any topic govt based or about the govt fooling you seems to attract all these "new" members who ALWAYS seem to side with the govt's theory?? Might be just a coincidence ......Makes ya wonder though.....If companies pay folks to get on the net and diss other companies' products while gassing up their own on different message boards, then why can't the govt pay folks to get on here and do the same thing(trash any theory that goes against the one being given to us by the various news outlets, etc....) And before one of you put that tin foil gif up, I'm no conspiracy theorist at all......Just observant.....
DOS is that you?
 5 years ago '12        #213
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #214
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 299 299
So Shia Labeouf is responsible for the Boston bombing?

04-19-2013, 03:58 PM         #215
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:

I sure hope I'm wrong though. But this country has a "win at all costs" attitude about most things. Why would trying to stop folks from forming their own conclusion be any different??? If folks become informed about the different things that we've done as a country to get what we want over the centuries, maybe things would be different for some folks who are at the top of the food chain. I promise I hope I'm wrong, but things are starting to stink to high heaven......I'm just sayin......
I don't notice it, I actually notice the opposite. Seems like AJ/etc is paying people to keep this tin foil sh*t active so he can get more $$$.
 5 years ago '11        #216
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1269 1269
Just checked a bunch of sources and this IS happening.

"I just saw the Mass. Governor give his statement to the press.
They're not calling it martial law, but rather 'secure in place' or somesuch.
Shutting down buses, Amtrak, no one in or out of the city, and residents are ordered to remain in their homes." -CBS follower

"Definition of MARTIAL LAW
1: the law applied in occupied territory by the military authority of the occupying power
2: the law administered by military forces that is invoked by a government in an emergency when the civilian law enforcement agencies are unable to maintain public order and safety" -Merriam-Webster

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)
 5 years ago '11        #217
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 CA$H MONEY said:

I'll have to search em up again, had em bookmarked on an old phone, but there are many reputable source news articles about cyber warfare and that US intelligence is hiring people like crazy to promote the Government on social media (including forums)
 04-19-2013, 04:02 PM         #218
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
Just checked a bunch of sources and this IS happening.

"I just saw the Mass. Governor give his statement to the press.
They're not calling it martial law, but rather 'secure in place' or somesuch.
Shutting down buses, Amtrak, no one in or out of the city, and residents are ordered to remain in their homes." -CBS follower

"Definition of MARTIAL LAW
1: the law applied in occupied territory by the military authority of the occupying power
2: the law administered by military forces that is invoked by a government in an emergency when the civilian law enforcement agencies are unable to maintain public order and safety" -Merriam-Webster

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)
the guy in the city has access to bombs, I think they should call sh*t off and wait for the next explosion so they can go after him.
 5 years ago '04        #219
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9485 9485

[pic - click to view]

Fox news blatantly sensationalizing and fear mongering journalism. So pathetic.

Look at all the other headlines, then look at their bi*chassness
 04-19-2013, 04:22 PM         #220
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, the world so fu*ked.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy