Apr 18 - Bombing Suspects Photos Released To Public, FBI Needs Help Identifying

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #181
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
its just taking so long because the government is trying to find someone to frame

im never for the conspiracies but..that alex jones video..makes perfect sense

the book bags the bomb squad dudes had..was the EXACT bag left at the scene of the explosion..i mean what else do you need..
 5 years ago '13        #182
AB AboutBuildin 975 heat pts975
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 9015 9015
 Gmengfx said:
its just taking so long because the government is trying to find someone to frame

im never for the conspiracies but..that alex jones video..makes perfect sense

the book bags the bomb squad dudes had..was the EXACT bag left at the scene of the explosion..i mean what else do you need..
I listen to Alex Jones among other people and actually research for myself. I don't just listen to something and take as the truth. I ask questions and when i get the answers I analyze what was said. Critically think. With everything being said some people think that what alex jones is sayin is crazy or conspiracy. The thing is do you believe a government that continuously lied over and over? A government that knew about 9/11 and let it happen... A government that lied about the Gulf of Tonkin story? Put drugs in the black & latino communities? I can go on & on. Someone said to me the other day well if they are corrupt and doing crazy sh*t what do we do. I told that person one thing i do know is that we got put everything on the table and not sweep it under the rug... so we can move forward and make this country and world a better place.
 5 years ago '09        #183
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
 Andrefrbk said:
THEY chased him
 5 years ago '04        #184
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1474 1474
guy in the black hat shot dead

Last edited by luv4music; 04-19-2013 at 03:23 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #185
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
 Intoxicated said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #186
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Damn.
 04-19-2013, 04:02 AM         #187
Gchild781 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This dude has been going in with the updates.
 5 years ago '04        #188
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2735 2735
 EpodnamrA said:
An open mind means you take everything you hear, LISTEN to it, analyze it and make a judgement of what you think.

Doing something professionally doesn't mean you do it well.
But it does mean you have experience in that field.

You will have to understand physics, anatomy, chemistry and geometry in that field and able to have good eye for things. I doubt all of yall look on picture but was nowhere in the crime scene to actually know blast radius, direction the explosion went, what material they used. I bet you also don't have facial recognition tools and have videos, purchase history, and database of evidence. Your only evidence is the photo which is only using one sense of your body. And to top it off it is the same photo that is being spread by the media. The same media you are bashing.

Also FBI is not known for corruption. That title easily goes to the cia.
 5 years ago '08        #189
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 Intoxicated said:

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2013, 06:45 AM         #190
BoneThugz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both terrorists are Chechnya Sunni muslims. Time to rid all muslims from our civilized lands, Ban the quran. Evil book of satanic verses.

NEVER FORGET 9/11, BENGHAZI, FORT HOOD, 7/7 bombINGS, MUMBAI TERRORIST ATTACK, BOSTON bombING. fu*k ISLAM
 04-19-2013, 06:59 AM         #191
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLUSHUN said:
its all apart of the illuminati card game

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Stop using Illuminati cards as a argument unless you'd like to explain why one of them is a Count Dracula card.
 04-19-2013, 07:01 AM         #192
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandadays said:
oh sh*t, its been reported that the marathon bombers are from Russia

Nuclear war imminent

The suspects were identified to The a.ssociated Press as coming from the Russian region near Chechnya, which has been plagued by an Islamic insurgency stemming from separatist wars. A law enforcement intelligence bulletin obtained by the AP identified the surviving bomb suspect as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, a 19-year-old who had been living in Cambridge, just outside Boston, and said he "may be armed and dangerous."

Two law enforcement officials told the AP that Tsarnaev and the other suspect, who was not immediately identified, had been living legally in the U.S. for at least one year.
 5 years ago '08        #193
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
for those whos spreading lies, the suspect are from Czech Russia and live in Cambridge. Theyre not muslim, I hope you learn from your ignorance. I live in Boston and I got the update live, dumb fu*ks.
 04-19-2013, 07:13 AM         #194
BoneThugz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ven0m said:
for those whos spreading lies, the suspect are from Czech Russia and live in Cambridge. Theyre not muslim, I hope you learn from your ignorance. I live in Boston and I got the update live, dumb fu*ks.
Nice taqiya (islamic lying to infidels).
They are muslims, chechnya is a muslim majority state. Check this guys world view in the pic below.

[pic - click to view]

WAKE UP AMERICA

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #195
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 Ven0m said:
Lol our ignorance? Are you looking into these guys or are you just being an ignorant muslim yourself?

"The suspects were identified to The a.ssociated Press as coming from the Russian region near Chechnya, which has been plagued by an Islamic insurgency stemming from separatist wars. "

Their Facebook pages are filled with videos of lunatic imams spewing hate.
 5 years ago '08        #196
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
sh*t I woke up and sh*t got trill.

Told my boy yesterday they would have these dudes by nightfall. When they FBI released the pics I think they knew who these dudes were. I think the info they were giving to the media was to throw the dudes off like they didn't know who they were.

Fitting the younger one ran over and k!lled his brother. n*gga had a bomb stapped to his chest tho
 04-19-2013, 09:24 AM         #197
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #198
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Where the conspiracy morons at? I want to know what their next argument is. It's not really them and the whole shootout was staged? They're government trained operatives and now we're turning against them?

It was definitely The Craft and these two kids were innocent, but instead of trying to prove that they decided to go out with bombs strapped to their chest
 5 years ago '10        #199
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Oh and lets not forget the people that said they were long gone in another country by now. Stop trying to be experts when you have none of the information
 5 years ago '08        #200
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
So should we just disregard this link of photos?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now