NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
24789 pageviews
288 comments

rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Apr 18 - bombing Suspects Photos Released To Public, FBI Needs Help Identifying

visit this link http://www.fbi.gov/news/u .. ions-in-boston

Suspect 1

Suspect 2

Suspects 1 and 2 Walking Near Each Other

Last edited by rek0nize; 04-18-2013 at 04:43 PM..

288 comments for "Apr 18 - Bombing Suspects Photos Released To Public, FBI Needs Help Identifying"

5 years ago '12        #2
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
They said the dude with the white hat is the one they seen planting the bomb.
 5 years ago '06        #3
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
they definitley look like ockies who are trying to hard to fit in....def from the pics they are 100 percent ockie/haji
 04-18-2013, 04:34 PM         #4
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's a wrap for those dudes
 04-18-2013, 04:37 PM         #5
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disgusting.
They would not answer questions related to the other men seen acting suspicious, with earpieces. They cut the reporter off - same as the other day when the police were asked about controlled explosions planned for the day of the race - and would not address anything related to that.

I'm not going to say everything at this link is necessary but way too suspicious to blatantly ignore these photos:

something's fishy when they're telling people DO NOT CONCENTRATE ON ANY OTHER PICTURES.

And why did they fly a Saudi out of the country who was a suspect?
 5 years ago '10        #6
rek0nize 66 heat pts66 OP
space
space
suicide is their only way out at this point. This is being put on MAJOR blast.
 5 years ago '10        #7
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2013, 04:39 PM         #8
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
disgusting.
They would not answer questions related to the other men seen acting suspicious, with earpieces. They cut the reporter off - same as the other day when the police were asked about controlled explosions planned for the day of the race - and would not address anything related to that.

I'm not going to say everything at this link is necessary but way too suspicious to blatantly ignore these photos:

something's fishy when they're telling people DO NOT CONCENTRATE ON ANY OTHER PICTURES.

when did this happen?
 5 years ago '10        #9
rek0nize 66 heat pts66 OP
space
space
 Intoxicated said:

[pic - click to view]

That fake post was all wrong.
 04-18-2013, 04:40 PM         #10
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Intoxicated said:

[pic - click to view]

what's funny about that sh*t is people will believe that before anything else and call others 'sheep'
 5 years ago '09        #11
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,830 | Props total: 8951 8951
Looks like 4Chan was wrong

This is pretty crazy
 5 years ago '06        #12
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 playazinc said:
disgusting.

that wasnt a reporter that was some right winged nut job

edit: there is a reason why they are telling you to focus on their pictures...they dont want any confusion...its that simple, these are the guys we are looking for, we have access to way more sh*t than facebook, 4chan, etc etc have and this is who we are looking for

edit: and they didnt fly him out...he was deported...a Saudi ambassador visited him in the hospital and then he was deported...reason why has not been stated

Last edited by imthatinfamous; 04-18-2013 at 04:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #13
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 playazinc said:
disgusting.

god damn shut the fu*k up. those dudes trained security of some sorts. dudes were shown before and after the blast with all gear intact. if they did not have clearance they wouldnt have been out there after the blast all like that
 5 years ago '04        #14
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 playazinc said:
disgusting.

i cant even watch this sh!t

many suspect backpacks

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 04-18-2013 at 04:50 PM..
 04-18-2013, 04:52 PM         #15
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why was he deported? Was he not a student here?

And I find it highly suspect it's taken three days to get these images. There's was video everywhere. You focus on the bomb areas and review who was and wasn't there before and after. Three days huh. Ok let me pull back here

Lunatic? Yeah they called the guy asking about controlled explosions Monday crazy. Good way to discredit.

Last edited by playazinc; 04-18-2013 at 04:56 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #16
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,830 | Props total: 8951 8951
These pictures need to be shared by everyone...and tweeted to everyone online...these punks need to get caught
 5 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 Mr_GooD_NeWs said:

i cant even watch this sh!t

many suspect backpacks

[pic - click to view]

the fbi has footage that we the public do not
 5 years ago '04        #18
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
sorrrtaaaaa resembles suspect 2.....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #19
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 957 957
 playazinc said:

And I find it highly suspect it's taken three days to get these images. There's was video everywhere. You focus on the bomb areas and review who was and wasn't there before and after. Three days huh. Ok let me pull back here

Lunatic? Yeah they called the guy asking about controlled explosions Monday crazy. Good way to discredit.
They couldn't risk jumping the gun and throwing somebodies picture up to the world without being 100% certain they were the right guys.
 5 years ago '06        #20
space
space
 playazinc said:

that information was not given this morning that is all that was reported. That he was deported.

Yes it takes time to analyze data

the guy talking about controlled explosions has no proof to ask about a controlled explosion
you need to understand how conspiracy theorists work...they have ideas and beliefs...and then they shape situations in a way that gives merit to their ideas

for instance take Alex Jones...ten minutes after the bombs exploded he tweets talking about false flags...how do fu*k does he know that? you had local media who was there that had no clue what happened...was it a transformer, was it a man hole? does where the questions being asked first
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy