Uncle Murda Throws Shots At Suge Knight On Funkmasterflex Flex's New Mixtape

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 1403 1403
Uncle Murda Been Dissing SUGE for Year's

Dem GMG n*ggas Get BUSY
 5 years ago '04        #22
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
If he did this sucker sh*t...... then he will not do sh*t to Suge.

[video - click to view]

04-19-2013, 07:29 AM         #23
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suge was never feared in NYC....Murk is just expressing it on wax. Suge was shook of NYC just like Zoe had him shook of going to Miami.....Cats still acting like he's deebo or something. That was only on the west
 5 years ago '13        #24
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
 dlettern said:
Suge was never feared in NYC....Murk is just expressing it on wax. Suge was shook of NYC just like Zoe had him shook of going to Miami.....Cats still acting like he's deebo or something. That was only on the west
Suge might not have been feared in NYC because NYC aint his backyard.

Murda can talk that smack from NYC, but he wont be talking it to Suges face, lets be real here

Ask Whoo Kid when he was chased down by vatos with meat cleavers and machetes on Suges orders and then Fif had to calm sh*t down with a convo over the phone.

People just need to leave Suge alone, he been survived 4 shootings (the one i know of), crowbars to the head, being jumped, prison, and he got bodies under his belt.

Suge is like a Irish goon, he simply wont die, if u had been through half the sh*t Suge been through, u'd understand what it is like to walk in the shoes of one tough bastard, the fact Suge Knight is still alive is testament to his strength as a person

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-19-2013 at 07:46 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #25
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Wasnt it Suge that stepped too G-Unit at the In Da Club shoot...in cali lol
 5 years ago '04        #26
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 HipHopFactz said:

Murda can talk that smack from NYC, but he wont be talking it to Suges face, lets be real here

Ask Whoo Kid when he was chased down by vatos with meat cleavers and machetes on Suges orders and then Fif had to calm sh*t down with a convo over the phone.

People just need to leave Suge alone, he been survived 4 shootings (the one i know of), crowbars to the head, being jumped, prison, and he got bodies under his belt.

Suge is like a Irish goon, he simply wont die, if u had been through half the sh*t Suge been through, u'd understand what it is like to walk in the shoes of one tough bastard, the fact Suge Knight is still alive is testament to his strength as a person
If you knew Murda background, you'd know there's a big difference between him and Whoo Kid. Suge didn't grow up rough. MOB piru's put him down when he got money. Murda lost both his parents at an early age, and grew in two of BK's worse projects. If you think Suge being alive is amazing, wait until you learn Murda's background. Most people like Murda are dead or in jail. Don't confuse him w/ Lil Cease or even 50cent. There's big difference.

As for people leaving Suge alone, its not going to happen. Too much blood has been shed. Too much negative energy has been put out. Karma's around the corner.
 5 years ago '13        #27
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
If you knew Murda background, you'd know there's a big difference between him and Whoo Kid. Suge didn't grow up rough. MOB piru's put him down when he got money. Murda lost both his parents at an early age, and grew in two of BK's worse projects. If you think Suge being alive is amazing, wait until you learn Murda's background. Most people like Murda are dead or in jail. Don't confuse him w/ Lil Cease or even 50cent. There's big difference.

As for people leaving Suge alone, its not going to happen. Too much blood has been shed. Too much negative energy has been put out. Karma's around the corner.
lol@karma

fu*k murda

when he steps to suge, den talk, until den he jus yappin on songs is pointless

he'll probs hug and shake suges hand when he see's him like game did
 5 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
lol@karma

fu*k murda

when he steps to suge, den talk, until den he jus yappin on songs is pointless

he'll probs hug and shake suges hand when he see's him like game did
Big difference between Murk and Game. But since you mentioned Game, his homeboy already shot Suge when Suge tried to step to Jimmy Hench in Miami. Suge's money ain't what it used to be, and neither is his power.
 5 years ago '13        #29
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Big difference between Murk and Game. But since you mentioned Game, his homeboy already shot Suge when Suge tried to step to Jimmy Hench in Miami. Suge's money ain't what it used to be, and neither is his power.
Dudes so shook of suge they come at him with crowbars and guns

where jimmy hench now?

5 years ago '12        #30
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
n*gga HipHopFactz don't understand. Or either he trollin.

Uncle Murda is a certified k!lla & no I'm not snitching cuz he will tell you himself. It's mind boggling to me how a n*gga like him is still on the streets. In all seriousness he is NOT a studio gangsta in the slightest. I personally think he's the most gangsta rapper I proly ever heard of.

He seem like a cool n*gga, but somewhere in his brain he can't have his dome on straight.

To the n*gga who said 50, 50 was proly just as thorough as Uncle Murda had his block on smash, but yea Murda does not care if he has 50 money I truly in ma heart believe Suge would not be here. I would be willing to bet damn near everything I own that if a n*gga would gas Murda up & be like "Murda you soft, there Suge right there step to dat n*gga". He would do that sh*t lite. Bx n*ggas do not be in the street.
 5 years ago '05        #31
space
space
space
Why Foriegners always Talkin' like They Know whats Goin' in Streets of America?
 5 years ago '13        #32
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
n*gga HipHopFactz don't understand. Or either he trollin.

Uncle Murda is a certified k!lla & no I'm not snitching cuz he will tell you himself. It's mind boggling to me how a n*gga like him is still on the streets. In all seriousness he is NOT a studio gangsta in the slightest. I personally think he's the most gangsta rapper I proly ever heard of.

He seem like a cool n*gga, but somewhere in his brain he can't have his dome on straight.

To the n*gga who said 50, 50 was proly just as thorough as Uncle Murda had his block on smash, but yea Murda does not care if he has 50 money I truly in ma heart believe Suge would not be here. I would be willing to bet damn near everything I own that if a n*gga would gas Murda up & be like "Murda you soft, there Suge right there step to dat n*gga". He would do that sh*t lite. Bx n*ggas do not be in the street.
nothing is stopping him from stepping to suge

miss me with that k!lla sh*t

them two kids who blew up boston and merked cops more OG than Murda and any of ur so called gangstas

anyone can k!ll, even the pussiest of pus*ys

if murda a goon, stop yappin, do ur job and go merk suge, u got some money, it don't cost much to get someone merked, lets be real here

and why does he even want to ride for some fat dead rapper?
 5 years ago '12        #33
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Even though he's beefed with Papoose, Fab, Big Truck (that no name n*gga from Long Island), and God knows who else....all NY n*ggaz......

He beefin wit Suge over that B.I.G.....he reppin like he suppose to....
When & What did he beef wit Fab over?
 5 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
When & What did he beef wit Fab over?
It wasn't really a beef. Fab said one of his punchlines and put UM in it. It wasn't a diss, but people who couldn't understand the line thought it was. Murda came back and flipped the line replacing his name w/ Fab's. But they're cool.

Lol at that groupie above you asking why someone's riding for a dead rapper when he spends half his life d!ckriding a dead rapper who he wasn't even listening to when he was alive.
 5 years ago '09        #35
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
man times have changed, suge went from being most feared and untouchable to having nobodys diss him now.
 04-19-2013, 05:42 PM         #36
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:

fu*k all this history sh*t....everyone's got one B. While he was attending college and bullying little White boys, Murk was living in a fu*king warzone. Like I said, everyone's got a story so fu*k it. Miss me with that "Suge is untouchable" sh*t.

Cats still acting like NYC is Disney World. 50 much realer than Sugar Bear. He's the real Irish goon
 04-20-2013, 07:27 PM         #37
spacerap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i really want to know is is RA DIGGS still in the drum?
 5 years ago '10        #38
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
throwing shots at Suge today

throw shots at Suge back in the 90's though

see what ya life be like
 5 years ago '12        #39
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,679 | Props total: 18189 18189
The song cold though.
 5 years ago '05        #40
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
nothing is stopping him from stepping to suge

miss me with that k!lla sh*t

them two kids who blew up boston and merked cops more OG than Murda and any of ur so called gangstas

anyone can k!ll, even the pussiest of pus*ys

if murda a goon, stop yappin, do ur job and go merk suge, u got some money, it don't cost much to get someone merked, lets be real here

and why does he even want to ride for some fat dead rapper?

I guess you Dont you Know Uncle Murda been in Shootout's with Police.....

Suge aint FEARED IN LA

You Talkin' about Crowbar's & Guns....I Guess you forgot Red Cafe's Man BEAT THE sh*t OUTTA SUGE IN LA and Factured his Skull

Why Ride for Fat Dead Rapper?....SAME REASON YOUR a.ss IN EVERY fu*kING PAC THREAD
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy