Apr 17 - Gun control amendment fails in Senate

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 368 368
"The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo."
 5 years ago '07        #142
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Ghost Writer said:
What benefits do gun activists gain by allowing people to purchase guns without a background check? If anyone can answer that I will really consider changing my opinion.

It was a vote based purely off of fear of rejection from a well funded and politically generous organization known as the NRA.
we already have background checks tho.they just want much more invasive checks
 5 years ago '07        #143
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19832 19832
 r.burgundy said:
we already have background checks tho.they just want much more invasive checks
again not knowing what the fu*k you're talking about.
 5 years ago '11        #144
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 StatisticZ said:
False.

The Virginia tech shooter only had ten round magazines IIRC.. He k!lled 32?..

I could shoot 10 10 round magazines, accurately into the center and headmass of a target, in half that time.. Before any weapons manipulation training.
32 over a span of 3 hours. Not 3 mins. Try again.
 5 years ago '07        #145
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Not likely. Not in that amount of time. 154 rounds in 3 mins.
is tha issue tha rounds he shot or tha people who were k!lled?
 5 years ago '07        #146
space
space
 J Money B&W said:
"The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo."
where did you get this from? cause its bullsh*t, Un resolutions dont trump US law. you know the only other countries to not ratify this? Iran, N. Korea and Syria. in some great company
 5 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
again not knowing what the fu*k you're talking about.
we dont have background checks on firearms now?

lord lesus take tha wheel
 5 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
we dont have background checks on firearms now?

lord lesus take tha wheel
is that what i said? No its not. the background checks this legislation would have implemented wouldnt become "more invasive", they became universal.
 5 years ago '11        #149
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
is tha issue tha rounds he shot or tha people who were k!lled?
The issue is that he able to k!ll 26 people in a short amount of time. Even with fast police response.
 5 years ago '07        #150
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
is that what i said? you're fu*king retarded, the background checks didint become "more invasive", they became universal. try again with a new buzzword.
thats your opinion.your entitled to it
 5 years ago '05        #151
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206

5 years ago '07        #152
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
thats your opinion.your entitled to it

no what i stated is the reality, verified by facts. Show the proof you have that this legislation made them "more invasive". I dont think you know what the word opinion means.
 5 years ago '05        #153
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 minimafiaaj said:
no what i stated is the reality, verified by facts. Show the proof you have that this legislation made them "more invasive". I dont think you know what the word opinion means.
Maybe he meant pervasive, as in more of them, as in gun shows etc.
 5 years ago '07        #154
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The issue is that he able to k!ll 26 people in a short amount of time. Even with fast police response.
and if he did,then what?where does it stop?this country always wants to attack problems cosmetically,they never want to get to tha root.bottom line is,nothin short of tha existence of semi auto weapons would've prevented newtown.it wasnt tha 1st,nor will it be tha last
 5 years ago '05        #155
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 minimafiaaj said:
can you not comprehend what you read? The bill that was voted today, was just background checks. It started out with more. It was then watered down b4 the vote. Presumably to try and get more support. Do you need me to explain this to you again?
I guess I have to quote you to get an answer. As an outsider, how do I understand what your point is, which seems to be against gun control, when the 2nd amendment states that "a well regulated militia" has the right to bear arms, when your argument is one of a private citizen? To me, the constitution does not give you any rights to bear arms, but I'm not American so I might be missing something here.
 5 years ago '11        #156
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
He hasn't showed in facts all thread. He's not going to start now. Every time someone calls him out on his faulty logic, he just pivots to another topic by asking a question. I fully expect him to respond to your request for proof by asking a total unrelated question to gun violence or magazine size.

5 years ago '07        #157
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:

: tending to spread;
 5 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 YARKONE said:
I guess I have to quote you to get an answer. As an outsider, how do I understand what your point is, which seems to be against gun control, when the 2nd amendment states that "a well regulated militia" has the right to bear arms, when your argument is one of a private citizen? To me, the constitution does not give you any rights to bear arms, but I'm not American so I might be missing something here.
No im for "gun control" you could call it, now do i think we should run around taking guns from regular ppl? no. we have over 300 million guns in this country, even if we wanted to do that(which would be stupid) it would be logistically impossible. All i was saying is that this specific legislation didnt do much, and prob wouldnt have changed much imo, but it was still attacked as taking freedoms away. And the NRA (the lobbying ppl for the gun industry...and "owners")flat out lied and misrepresented it.
 5 years ago '11        #159
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and if he did,then what?where does it stop?this country always wants to attack problems cosmetically,they never want to get to tha root.bottom line is,nothin short of tha existence of semi auto weapons would've prevented newtown.it wasnt tha 1st,nor will it be tha last
So you're saying a.ssault weapon ban would've prevented the tragedy but you're against gun control.

5 years ago '07        #160
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Burgandy it seems as if your taking this argument as a personal f!ght with another member. Why don't you logically and calmly explain to me your issue with background checks because even the people who voted against it don't agree with you. They were just scared.
scared of what?
i have no issue wit background checks,i just feel tha laws are fine as they are
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago