Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,536 | Props total: 70189 70189
obama tried pullin a quick one. that bombing isnt helpin sir
 5 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20016 20016
 r.burgundy said:
yeah you facepalm cause you cant accept the fact that a federal gun registry has been illegal, for a while now. its been made illegal with multiple laws, including the one today for some reason. but that isnt convenient to your argument.
 5 years ago '07        #103
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Kadillac87 said:
So what was else in the expanded background check legislation? Please do tell. I doubt you will back up your claims with facts though since you haven't shown the ability to do so yet in this thread.
is tha legislation aimed at gun control or not?
 5 years ago '07        #104
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
yeah you facepalm cause you cant accept the fact that a federal gun registry has been banned, for a while, its been banned with multiple laws, including the one today for some reason. but that isnt convenient to your argument.
no,i facepalm because tha naivete of some people is just cringe worthy.their are laws against a database so that means tha feds cant make 1 lol.my god
 5 years ago '11        #105
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 r.burgundy said:
is tha legislation aimed at gun control or not?
Deflect the question and ask another question. You're using the same playbook every reply to try to hide that your argument isn't based on any facts. Your argument is purely based on emotion. "I oppose all attempts at gun control because I'm a selfish as*hole. I don't care if it can save lives if it causes me any inconvience"

5 years ago '07        #106
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
no,i facepalm because tha naivete of some people is just cringe worthy.their are laws against a database so that means tha feds cant make 1 lol.my god
so the laws are preventing the feds from takin your guns...and you oppose the legislation because the feds wont listen to the laws?

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-17-2013 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #107
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
Isn't the law preventing the Feds from takin your guns away? So what is it? Laws don't work or they do work. Or are you just conveniently using your flawed laws argument when it support your cause

5 years ago '07        #108
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
if they where just gonna do it, wouldn;;t they already have one? Sicne they already process background checks for federal dealers. Your logic holds no weight, along with your deeply flawed argument. surprise.
and who is to say they dont?
your logic is to trust police to police themselves lol
 5 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Isn't the law preventing the Feds from takin your guns away? So what is it? Laws don't work or they do work. Or are you just conveniently using your flawed laws argument when it support your cause

all laws have tha same effectiveness now
 5 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and who is to say they dont?
your logic is to trust police to police themselves lol
and your logic is, laws are preventing the feds from taking your guns, and you dont support the legislation cause the feds dont listen to laws
 5 years ago '07        #111
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Deflect the question and ask another question. You're using the same playbook every reply to try to hide that your argument isn't based on any facts. Your argument is purely based on emotion. "I oppose all attempts at gun control because I'm a selfish as*hole. I don't care if it can save lives if it causes me any inconvience"

this bill is a response to newton,according to obama himself.how would this have prevented newtown is beyond me
 5 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
all laws have tha same effectiveness now
Feds don't listen to laws remember. So only the laws that support gun rights are effective right?

5 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
and your logic is, laws are preventing the feds from taking your guns, and you dont support the legislation cause the feds dont listen to laws
please quote me as to where i said that.nice try tho.now u are just tryin to piggy back off that kadillac guy
 04-17-2013, 09:24 PM         #114
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
No that is America......where nobody wins except the NRA, the Healthcare field, and the gun makers, if you think this is a win for you........will then your exactly the type of person they are betting on you being.......great job sir..........
you're a f*ggot, it's a win for our constitution and our rights, regardless of what the fu*king nra does... fu*k the nra they just want you to focus on them lol
 5 years ago '07        #115
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Feds don't listen to laws remember. So only the laws that support gun rights are effective right?

where did i say feds dont listen to laws.this guy is reachin for anything lol
 5 years ago '11        #116
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
this bill is a response to newton,according to obama himself.how would this have prevented newtown is beyond me
Because the law in its totality was more than just expanded background check. Ban on high capacity magazines. a.ssault weapon ban. They had to water it down to just expanded background checks to even have a vote on it and it still didnt pass.
 5 years ago '05        #117
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I'm not American... But didn't the constitution state in the 2nd amendment have something to do with a "well regulated militia". So as a Private citizen who just wants to shoot the face off an intruder, is taking your gun away against your rights?

Im just asking cause I really confused on how americans think gun control, beside cost, is a bad thing?
 5 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
you're a f*ggot, it's a win for our constitution and our rights, regardless of what the fu*king nra does... fu*k the nra they just want you to focus on them lol
Lol you dont know what the constitution says. this was a win for politicians scared of getting primaried by nra money. you can tell that "democracy won" fairy-tale to yourself if it makes you feel better tho.
 5 years ago '07        #119
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Because the law in its totality was more than just expanded background check. Ban on high capacity magazines. a.ssault weapon ban. They had to water it down to just expanded background checks to even have a vote on it and it still didnt pass.
so then how does it help prevent newtown lol
 5 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
where did i say feds dont listen to laws.this guy is reachin for anything lol
that was the basis of your argument against this fantasy registry. even tho there are laws specifically prohibiting a registry, you dont care because the feds wont listen to it. Do you have aspergers or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy