most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2013, 08:46 PM         #81
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
No that is America......where nobody wins except the NRA, the Healthcare field, and the gun makers, if you think this is a win for you........will then your exactly the type of person they are betting on you being.......great job sir..........
But it was a win..... Sir. I am not NRA but I have a concealed weapons permit. And I know felons that have sh*t that I can't even have. If they catch me with it I go to prison. These laws would have only affected people like me. Not the stick up kids that are tying up families and robbing them.

Its because of gun owners like me criminals keep out of certain neighborhoods. Criminals prey on the weak. And if thy know they are in a place where the average person doesn't have a gun.............

Well you see Chicago. 15 year olds got em. And have the most strict gun laws.

BlackRepub85 said:
It's not a conspiracy, anyone who looks at the situation can see they were trying to use Sandy Hook for this purpose. Chicago had 500 murders last year, why wasn't kids getting k!lled any issue then? Why wasn't it an issue when it was happening to poor black people in D.C., New Orleans, Philly, Detriot and L.A.?
Wasn't screaming it when Trayvon got k!lled either.

Mr AirRic said:

[pic - click to view]

What's the stats on murders though? How many of them were legally allowed to carry?

Also ask yourself why these shooting only take place where there is no armed guards???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????? Think that sh*t would fly at a NASCAR event? Hell no! Them rednecks will chew your a.ss up with a 30'06 and call it a day.

Mr AirRic said:

also notice how many k!llers had mental illnesses that were detected before the shootings. something that wouldve kept them from obtaining a gun legally under expanded gun control laws

honestly its 2013, i dont understand why this is still a debate in the US. are we THAT much behind the rest of the world?
So why aren't the health care professionals that deal with mental illness speaking up? Why aren't you sh*tting on the Dr? Shouldn't the loudest cry come from them? Shouldn't they have a registry of people they think shouldn't have guns or weapons? Why are people who aren't trusted with weapons allowed to walk around willy nilly in the first place? Shouldn't I know who's crazy? They have a s3x offender registry.

Take all the felon's guns away before you come trying to infringe on my rights bro.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 04-17-2013 at 08:48 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20086 20086
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #83
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
I don't give a fu*k either way it go . I get hot guns , I don't need no registered sh*t. If I got it I plan on using my sh*t if I got to under any circumstance.

The 40 I got under the matress I'm quite sure got a murder on it.
 5 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4846 4846
 Kadillac87 said:
The beginning of what? They're gonna take guns away and put people in concentration camp?

Our economy is based on people buying things. The government makes no money from taking people rights away and controlling them. China already has that market covered. If it don't make dollars then it don't make sense. Tell me who is going to make money from taking guns away? Nobody.
go back to business school sir
 5 years ago '11        #85
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 r.burgundy said:
go back to business school sir
What money is made from taking people's right away in America? Please enlighten me. Everything in America is based on spending.
 5 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
the majority? you know the only reason it failed was because they couldn't get a fillibuster proof majority right? idiot lol. they had a regular majority. you have no idea what you're talking about.
An a.ssociated Press-GfK poll this month showed that 49 percent of Americans support stricter gun laws,

that would leave 51% in favor?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by r.burgundy; 04-17-2013 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #87
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
An a.ssociated Press-GfK poll this month showed that 49 percent of Americans support stricter gun laws,

You're citing a poll based on all stricter gun laws, not just background checks. There's a difference.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
 palogee said:

Shouldn't they have a registry of people they think shouldn't have guns or weapons? Why are people who aren't trusted with weapons allowed to walk around willy nilly in the first place? Shouldn't I know who's crazy? They have a s3x offender registry.

Take all the felon's guns away before you come trying to infringe on my rights bro.
that was the whole point of this bill.......

i give up. goodnight boxden
 5 years ago '07        #89
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
What money is made from taking people's right away in America? Please enlighten me. Everything in America is based on spending.
if u believe thats how our economy works u are beyond enlightenment
 5 years ago '11        #90
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
if u believe thats how our economy works u are beyond enlightenment
So once again, you can't even back up your point.

Consumer spending drives about 70 percent of economic activity in the US. That's why they're always tracking consumer confidence and consumer spending. That's why when the US tanks, the world tanks. We buying all the products other countries manufacture. That's why China continue to make sure their currency is worthless compare to the USD. So they can sell to Americans at a cheaper rate and corner the market.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-17-2013 at 08:59 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You're citing a poll based on all stricter gun laws, not just background checks. There's a difference.
background checks werent tha only thing in that legislation
 5 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So once again, you can't even back up your point.
u need more of a lesson than im willing to give at this moment.u think our gov wont strip rights cause it hurts tha economylike i said,no point to this discussion
 5 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

one poll, there is multiple polls done by multiple polling places, who show background checks over 90 percent, 70 percent of nra members, 80 percent of republicans.
They filibustered the vote, that is the only way to prevent it. @ dudes acting like democracy one, the interests of politicians reelection prospects coupled with being scared of the NRA hitting them in a primary is what won today. even though these laws where flimsy and prob wouldn't change much since the loopholes are so vast, but it illustrates how things supported by the vast majority of the country are ditched in favor of politicians financial interests.
 5 years ago '07        #94
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
one poll, there is multiple polls done by multiple polling places, who show background checks over 90 percent, 70 percent of nra members, 80 percent of republicans.
They filibustered the vote, that is the only way to prevent it. @ dudes acting like democracy one, the interests of politicians reelection prospects coupled with being scared of the NRA hitting them in a primary is what won today. even though these laws where flimsy and prob wouldn't change much since the loopholes are so vast, but it illustrates how things supported by the vast majority of the country are ditched in favor of politicians financial interests.
well,this is 1 of tha few times it worked in my favor so i wont complain.
 5 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u need more of a lesson than im willing to give at this moment.u think our gov wont strip rights cause it hurts tha economylike i said,no point to this discussion
So tell me who's making money? That's what it's all about. You couldn't even tell me how gun control turned this country into a police state. At least you can tell me who's making money from gun control laws.
 5 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
exactly being real broad saying stricter gun laws period doesnt poll as well background checks.
 5 years ago '11        #97
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
So what was else in the expanded background check legislation? Please do tell. I doubt you will back up your claims with facts though since you haven't shown the ability to do so yet in this thread.
 5 years ago '07        #98
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
what else was in the legislation then? im willing to bet you have no idea considering you didnt even know the use of a registry was made a felony in the legistlation.
 5 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
exactly being real broad saying stricter gun laws period doesnt poll as well background checks.
but isnt stricter gun control tha basis of this legislation?
 5 years ago '07        #100
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
what else was in the legislation then? im willing to bet you have no idea considering you didnt even know the use of a registry was made a felony in the legistlation.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy