Apr 17 - Gun control amendment fails in Senate

most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #321
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,382 | Props total: 12440 12440

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #322
GST 
space
space
$15,349 | Props total: 3438 3438
 BlackRepub85 said:
Dude I don't even remember what you posted? What did you ask?
i didn't ask anything...i just said 'bullshyt' to a part of your post and then you deliberately misquoted me but nvm
 5 years ago '06        #323
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes you're going off on tangent. I don't even know what you're arguing anymore. It's the same rhetoric everytime. Blah blah something about our rights blah blah government is bad blah blah unrelated topic.

So let's start from the beginning. How will gun laws take away your rights. Just facts, no it will eventually lead to disarming citizens and police states crap.
I thought you said we shouldn't have Extended Magazine's??

I know its the same, because all we keep talking about is how the country is to blame for violence.. When we need to be blaming the individuals who commit these acts...
  • Why aren't we talking about the fact only .18% of Concealed Permit holders commit gun crimes.
  • Or we could talk about how this administration is only prosecuting less than 1% of felons who try and buy firearms (44 of 1500).
  • Or we could talk about how Guns have been confiscated from ppl already in New York..
    Or in Canada w/ their National Registry... It's actually happened every time in history, and since we want to be like Europe/Canada why would it not eventually happen here? I mean Background checks aren't going to stop criminals... That is the whole point of gun control, to have less guns in the private sector

I'm disappointed that a politician hasn't came out and said something like this.
Although defeating gun control is a small victory but who wouldn't defend a right... Now is the time we can finally start to address violence in our culture... it really has nothing to do about the Federal gov. but much to do about local and state gov. finding solutions that combat violence... Because we all know what happens in Chicago is nothing like Montana, Oregon, Wisconsin... We need to make sure that all illegal purchases of firearms are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law... We can not show any leeway and let these dangerous criminals back on the streets to do the same thing over again... We need to stop worrying about the little drug possessions and deal with the actually violent thugs that walk our streets... We don't need to install camera's everywhere, or extensive background checks on our LACs (law abiding citizens). A big Brother society is dangerous and will only have the result of massive loss in personal privacy..... When i look at all the Big shootings in the past, i ask where are the parents.. Parents play the biggest role in preventing their children from dangerously overreacting.. It really is the only way we could have stopped any of the recent mass shootings...
 5 years ago '07        #324
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,087 | Props total: 23968 23968
Lol the big brother society wasn't so dangerous after 9/11 when we started passing all kinds of sh*t that takes away rights.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #325
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafiaaj said:
Lol the big brother society wasn't so dangerous after 9/11 when we started passing all kinds of sh*t that takes away rights.

[pic - click to view]

Didn't like it then... Don't want it now...

agreed?
 5 years ago '07        #326
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,087 | Props total: 23968 23968
 KFrizzle said:
Didn't like it then... Don't want it now...

agreed?
background check aren't equivalent to the patriot act. im just gonna stop this convo here lol and leave this for your viewing pleasure

video @ the bottom

u have a great weekend.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-19-2013 at 01:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
153 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
229 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago