Apr 17 - Gun control amendment fails in Senate

most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #301
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 r.burgundy said:
so u believe that somebody in al-qaeda is gonna make a video about exploiting gun laws and post it online
does that even begin to make sense to u?im gonna gon on youtube in a few minutes and make a video about my plan to rob your house
I see you didn't say anything about the Norway k!ller. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Unlike you, I backed up my claim with multiple sources. Where you facts at?
 5 years ago '11        #302
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 r.burgundy said:
maybe because things actually do infringe on our rights.its not so much our right to own a gun thats under attack as it is our right to own 1 privately.that is,and should be everybody's issue
This....
 5 years ago '07        #303
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Kadillac87 said:
I see you didn't say anything about the Norway k!ller. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Unlike you, I backed up my claim with multiple sources. Where you facts at?
i didnt see u anything about my comment on our gov shouldnt be allowed to have automatic weapons either

as far as tha norway guy,again,their was absolutely nothing wrong wit him that would have caused any type of red flag in tha 1st place,so again,this background check bill wouldve been useless.
 5 years ago '06        #304
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
What does pressure cooker have to do with gun control? Stop trying to bring up unreleated events because you have no facts.

And since we already have laws requiring people to report stolen or lost guns, post them and their penalties. If you purchased a lot of guns and they're used in a crime by someone else, all you have to do is say you lost them and you're free from any blame.

Alright you see the problem is Guns... But the real issue in both the Shootings and the bombings are the Bad guys... Your right, regulating cookers has nothing to do about stopping bombings.. Just like regulating guns has nothing to do about stopping murder...

If the criminals are already ignoring the current laws... WTF is a new law gonna do to stop them...

Also when is your stolen gun excuse ever in the news??? No one is getting away with murder like that?? Here you are just making sh*t up again...

___________________________

All that strict Fed. regulation and laws about drugs sure is stopping the usage in our country isn't it.... Oh wait... Nope drugs from China & S. America are sold here... You really think some laws are going to stop people??


Last edited by KFrizzle; 04-18-2013 at 01:13 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #305
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
Unlike you , I bring facts. The shooter in Norway said it himself that he used US gun laws to his advantage to order high capacity ammo






The norway shooter would have shot everybody just like he did, Even if the US didn't have high capacity rounds... WTF?? Your 'facts' have nothing to do with stopping criminals.. All your doing is Regulating the legal gun owners... It doesn't even make sense to blame us for Norway...

You know why they got guns in Mexico, well besides the guns our president gave them.... IS because they are CRIMINALS... They will steal, k!ll, cheat, rob.. everything to get around the Law... EVEN if its sign by Obama...

You know why AL-Q has illegal guns? cuz they are criminals.... And who doesn't have an ak47 in the middle east... Guns are every where there... haha...

___________________________

 r.burgundy said:
i didnt see u anything about my comment on our gov shouldnt be allowed to have automatic weapons either

as far as tha norway guy,again,their was absolutely nothing wrong wit him that would have caused any type of red flag in tha 1st place,so again,this background check bill wouldve been useless.
You don't think our troops should have access to the best defense available??
they already have rockets, grenades, etc... Why no Fully Auto?? They are getting shot at by Ak's...


Last edited by KFrizzle; 04-18-2013 at 01:23 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #306
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
good to see common sense prevail
 5 years ago '11        #307
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 KFrizzle said:
The norway shooter would have shot everybody just like he did, Even if the US didn't have high capacity rounds... WTF?? Your 'facts' have nothing to do with stopping criminals.. All your doing is Regulating the legal gun owners...

You know why they got guns in Mexico, well besides the guns our president gave them.... IS because they are CRIMINALS... They will steal, k!ll, cheat, rob.. everything to get around the Law... EVEN if its sign by Obama...

You know why AL-Q has illegal guns? cuz they are criminals.... And who doesn't have an ak47 in the middle east... Guns are every where there... haha...

___________________________



You don't think our troops should have access to the best defense available??
they already have rockets, grenades, etc... Why no Fully Auto?? They are getting shot at by Ak's...
You said I making things up, so provided you with the facts. Now you're going off on some tangent because you can't dispute the facts. So people from other countries are not buying guns and ammo here, right?

 5 years ago '04        #308
enigmah22 
space
avatar space
space
$232 | Props total: 0 0
Lots of misinformation in here...I'm seeing talking points that are basically cherry picked stats and political propaganda.

Please screen the sources you reference and then go back and look at their funding and their biases.

In all...this was a win for constitutional rights. Every state and federal legislator pushing gun control has totally abandoned the root of all these murders. First it starts with a person of ill will....the person is the main catalyst in these instances. The method chosen by k!llers, whether mass or singular, is but a speck of the problem. Are we not looking at prosecuting heinous crimes or intentions that are justifed by evidence? Will we not actually acknowledge that the stats touted by our dear pres are lies themselves, in correspondence to this day and age? Most stats used in the gun control debate are antiquated and the mere fact that a.ssault weapons are used in less than 3% of murders in the US (according to FBI.gov) only eludes to a more emotional appeasement for political gain. Background checks are already in effect at all avenues of gun purchasing, except citizen to citizen, upon which it is your civic duty to obey the law in reference to firearms sales.

Yes a proposed amendment would have made it illegal and punishable to maintain a fed registry but hell....FOPA did that decades ago. The same theory of being a criminal applies to the legislators, if they can play the plausible deniability card then they will. They plan to beg for forgiveness, rather than ask for permission. It has been ruled in the supreme court that a numerated inalienable right protected by our Constitution and Bill of Rights shall not be infringed and nor should there be a burden of expression unless legally restricted through one's own prior actions.

"Any right delayed is a right denied" - Martin Luther King
"A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
-Frederick Douglass in a speech delivered on November 15, 1867

The Heller vs DC case clearly protected firearms in "common use" and extended it to the magazines etc. The platform that they're looking to ban is one of the MOST popular firearms in this naiton. Not to mention the fact that it is the military that sought to emulate the AR (Armalite Rifle) in 1969 into what's known as an actual a.ssault rifle, being select fire and fully auto. It's derivation lies in the sporting AR rifle of 1960 for hunting and sporting uses.

Don't get caught up in the political buzz words such as: gun control (oxymoron), a.ssault weapon (no such thing), gun violence (formerly known as violence or gang violence etc), high capacity magazine (standard capacity, as they come from the manufacturer with said rifles in this configuration), high capacity ammo (no such thing), cop k!ller bullets (all bullets are as such when used to k!ll), etc.

Focus on the real issues and how about force state compliance with the NICS system. Most states don't even properly report or mental or ineligible persons...nor is there prosecution of those illegally in possession. Let's attack the issue with youth; ie. social acceptance, emotional control, accountability, responsibility, morals, respect and all.

I probably missed several points and really don't care at this point....not here to change minds I guess.
 5 years ago '06        #309
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
You said I making things up, so provided you with the facts. Now you're going off on some tangent because you can't dispute the facts. So people from other countries are not buying guns and ammo here, right?

Tangent? dude i only talked about your references to blaming america for a crazy person, a terrorist group, n mexico's gun violence??

Your bringing up 'facts' that have nothing to do about stopping our violence problem..

So u want all to give up our rights, because our foreign trade policy might need to be looked at.. Even though Norway has less strict gun laws than we do... As well as the majority of purchases you brought up are completely illegal.. Al-Q and Mex Gangs aren't getting guns legally...

buy you do realize your saying only because People can buy ammo and guns here, it is turning them into murdering criminals?

Your blaming all of the complete wrong things...


Last edited by KFrizzle; 04-18-2013 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #310
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 KFrizzle said:
The norway shooter would have shot everybody just like he did, Even if the US didn't have high capacity rounds... WTF?? Your 'facts' have nothing to do with stopping criminals.. All your doing is Regulating the legal gun owners... It doesn't even make sense to blame us for Norway...

You know why they got guns in Mexico, well besides the guns our president gave them.... IS because they are CRIMINALS... They will steal, k!ll, cheat, rob.. everything to get around the Law... EVEN if its sign by Obama...

You know why AL-Q has illegal guns? cuz they are criminals.... And who doesn't have an ak47 in the middle east... Guns are every where there... haha...

___________________________



You don't think our troops should have access to the best defense available??
they already have rockets, grenades, etc... Why no Fully Auto?? They are getting shot at by Ak's...
defense from who??everybody else needs defense from us.in my 31 years ive never seen anybody invade our shores,so who exactly do we need protection from?
 5 years ago '07        #311
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Kadillac87 said:
You said I making things up, so provided you with the facts. Now you're going off on some tangent because you can't dispute the facts. So people from other countries are not buying guns and ammo here, right?

and so what if they are?they are in another country
 5 years ago '07        #312
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 enigmah22 said:
Lots of misinformation in here...I'm seeing talking points that are basically cherry picked stats and political propaganda.

Please screen the sources you reference and then go back and look at their funding and their biases.

In all...this was a win for constitutional rights. Every state and federal legislator pushing gun control has totally abandoned the root of all these murders. First it starts with a person of ill will....the person is the main catalyst in these instances. The method chosen by k!llers, whether mass or singular, is but a speck of the problem. Are we not looking at prosecuting heinous crimes or intentions that are justifed by evidence? Will we not actually acknowledge that the stats touted by our dear pres are lies themselves, in correspondence to this day and age? Most stats used in the gun control debate are antiquated and the mere fact that a.ssault weapons are used in less than 3% of murders in the US (according to FBI.gov) only eludes to a more emotional appeasement for political gain. Background checks are already in effect at all avenues of gun purchasing, except citizen to citizen, upon which it is your civic duty to obey the law in reference to firearms sales.

Yes a proposed amendment would have made it illegal and punishable to maintain a fed registry but hell....FOPA did that decades ago. The same theory of being a criminal applies to the legislators, if they can play the plausible deniability card then they will. They plan to beg for forgiveness, rather than ask for permission. It has been ruled in the supreme court that a numerated inalienable right protected by our Constitution and Bill of Rights shall not be infringed and nor should there be a burden of expression unless legally restricted through one's own prior actions.

"Any right delayed is a right denied" - Martin Luther King
"A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
-Frederick Douglass in a speech delivered on November 15, 1867

The Heller vs DC case clearly protected firearms in "common use" and extended it to the magazines etc. The platform that they're looking to ban is one of the MOST popular firearms in this naiton. Not to mention the fact that it is the military that sought to emulate the AR (Armalite Rifle) in 1969 into what's known as an actual a.ssault rifle, being select fire and fully auto. It's derivation lies in the sporting AR rifle of 1960 for hunting and sporting uses.

Don't get caught up in the political buzz words such as: gun control (oxymoron), a.ssault weapon (no such thing), gun violence (formerly known as violence or gang violence etc), high capacity magazine (standard capacity, as they come from the manufacturer with said rifles in this configuration), high capacity ammo (no such thing), cop k!ller bullets (all bullets are as such when used to k!ll), etc.

Focus on the real issues and how about force state compliance with the NICS system. Most states don't even properly report or mental or ineligible persons...nor is there prosecution of those illegally in possession. Let's attack the issue with youth; ie. social acceptance, emotional control, accountability, responsibility, morals, respect and all.

I probably missed several points and really don't care at this point....not here to change minds I guess.
 5 years ago '06        #313
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 r.burgundy said:
defense from who??everybody else needs defense from us.in my 31 years ive never seen anybody invade our shores,so who exactly do we need protection from?
Defense from terrorists?? like the Benghazi attack.. Or with the N. Korea issue could potentially be a big problem (but doubt it)
You do know our troops get shot at correct?? whether or not you agree with them being there... Do you not want them fully protected??
 5 years ago '07        #314
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 KFrizzle said:
Defense from terrorists?? like the Benghazi attack.. Or with the N. Korea issue could potentially be a big problem (but doubt it)
You do know our troops get shot at correct?? whether or not you agree with them being there... Do you not want them fully protected??
terrorists?there have been 2 "terror" attacks from foreigners on u.s soil in tha whole history of this country.pearl harbor,and w.t.c

as they should get shot at.they shouldnt be there.what im sayin that is if tha country wants to ban a.ssault weapons for civilian use,they should be banned from use by everybody
 5 years ago '06        #315
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Okay...

Ya i do agree with that last statement 95%, anything the state is allowed to do, we should have that right...
Really do agree with that statement, even with everything that comes to mind.. But not in this situation..
I don't think either side should be completely banned from them. But i do see the reasoning behind banning it for public... Well besides the few that are registered and authorized to own such a weapon...
 5 years ago '10        #316
BMore All Day 
space
avatar space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
Too many guns in this nation already and too much money to be made from gun sales so this problem will not be solved. Attitudes about guns in this country make it so that sadly your best bet is just to cross your fingers and hope you don't get shot as some point in your life. Guns are in the culture and until that changes, nothing will really change in any drastic way.
 5 years ago '05        #317
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 BlackRepub85 said:
Show me where implenting stricter gun laws anywhere in this country has caused less gun crime. I'll wait.
show me that thas the part of your post that I quoted.I'll wait..but i think you know what i quoted and have no real response
 5 years ago '11        #318
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 KFrizzle said:
Tangent? dude i only talked about your references to blaming america for a crazy person, a terrorist group, n mexico's gun violence??

Your bringing up 'facts' that have nothing to do about stopping our violence problem..

So u want all to give up our rights, because our foreign trade policy might need to be looked at.. Even though Norway has less strict gun laws than we do... As well as the majority of purchases you brought up are completely illegal.. Al-Q and Mex Gangs aren't getting guns legally...

buy you do realize your saying only because People can buy ammo and guns here, it is turning them into murdering criminals?

Your blaming all of the complete wrong things...
Yes you're going off on tangent. I don't even know what you're arguing anymore. It's the same rhetoric everytime. Blah blah something about our rights blah blah government is bad blah blah unrelated topic.

So let's start from the beginning. How will gun laws take away your rights. Just facts, no it will eventually lead to disarming citizens and police states crap.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-18-2013 at 03:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #319
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 r.burgundy said:
police,swat teams,secret service,and any other organization included

say what ?

half those ppl are already in the service..we talkin regular civilians
 5 years ago '11        #320
keen77 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 enigmah22 said:
Lots of misinformation in here...I'm seeing talking points that are basically cherry picked stats and political propaganda.

Please screen the sources you reference and then go back and look at their funding and their biases.

In all...this was a win for constitutional rights. Every state and federal legislator pushing gun control has totally abandoned the root of all these murders. First it starts with a person of ill will....the person is the main catalyst in these instances. The method chosen by k!llers, whether mass or singular, is but a speck of the problem. Are we not looking at prosecuting heinous crimes or intentions that are justifed by evidence? Will we not actually acknowledge that the stats touted by our dear pres are lies themselves, in correspondence to this day and age? Most stats used in the gun control debate are antiquated and the mere fact that a.ssault weapons are used in less than 3% of murders in the US (according to FBI.gov) only eludes to a more emotional appeasement for political gain. Background checks are already in effect at all avenues of gun purchasing, except citizen to citizen, upon which it is your civic duty to obey the law in reference to firearms sales.

Yes a proposed amendment would have made it illegal and punishable to maintain a fed registry but hell....FOPA did that decades ago. The same theory of being a criminal applies to the legislators, if they can play the plausible deniability card then they will. They plan to beg for forgiveness, rather than ask for permission. It has been ruled in the supreme court that a numerated inalienable right protected by our Constitution and Bill of Rights shall not be infringed and nor should there be a burden of expression unless legally restricted through one's own prior actions.

"Any right delayed is a right denied" - Martin Luther King
"A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
-Frederick Douglass in a speech delivered on November 15, 1867

The Heller vs DC case clearly protected firearms in "common use" and extended it to the magazines etc. The platform that they're looking to ban is one of the MOST popular firearms in this naiton. Not to mention the fact that it is the military that sought to emulate the AR (Armalite Rifle) in 1969 into what's known as an actual a.ssault rifle, being select fire and fully auto. It's derivation lies in the sporting AR rifle of 1960 for hunting and sporting uses.

Don't get caught up in the political buzz words such as: gun control (oxymoron), a.ssault weapon (no such thing), gun violence (formerly known as violence or gang violence etc), high capacity magazine (standard capacity, as they come from the manufacturer with said rifles in this configuration), high capacity ammo (no such thing), cop k!ller bullets (all bullets are as such when used to k!ll), etc.

Focus on the real issues and how about force state compliance with the NICS system. Most states don't even properly report or mental or ineligible persons...nor is there prosecution of those illegally in possession. Let's attack the issue with youth; ie. social acceptance, emotional control, accountability, responsibility, morals, respect and all.

I probably missed several points and really don't care at this point....not here to change minds I guess.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy