Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #261
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 J Money B&W said:
let's just start fresh, what's your stance on the AR-15?
No weapon, whether AR-15 or a glock, is needed with high capacity rounds for general use.
 04-17-2013, 11:52 PM         #262
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
32 over a span of 3 hours. Not 3 mins. Try again.
You might want to try again.. The "actual" shooting did not last over 3 hours. Infact, it barely lasted longer than 10 minutes. He k!lled his girlfriend and one guy in the dorm early in the morning, THEN, maybe 2 hours later, went to the school and started shooting. Dumbass.

Ghost Writer said:
The bill had nothing to do with magazine size. Your really going to sit here and tell me you're opposed to a background check for gun owners?

Because you know the only reason the people who voted against it did so was because of fear of the NRA.

You as a civilian. Have nothing to fear. So explain to me how you could possibly oppose background checks.
Backdoor registration is the biggest complaint against it. That and the fact, they barely enforce the laws already on the books. If you can't enforce what you got, adding more on top of it ain't gonna resolve sh*t.

They don't fear the NRA.

They fear history repeating itself. The 1994 AWB caused a lot of Dem's to lose their jobs in the senate. Not because of the NRA. Because more people than the media tries to present, actually support the 2nd Amendment and know nothing being proposed will change a thing. It will only hinder the non-criminal crowd.

I myself actually have no beef with background checks. I always do my deals through FFL licensed businesses. However, [unlike you] I am not going to sell someone elses rights away because it doesn't "affect" me..

And I'm also someone who would be "exempt" from even being affected. If you know what I mean.

Last edited by StatisticZ; 04-17-2013 at 11:54 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #263
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Kadillac87 said:
You clearly saw the question because you quoted and responded to it for at least 1 page. And if the goal is world domination, I wouldn't implement a process that I wouldn't benefit from.
tha question i said i didnt see was u askin how long it would take man

because u are simple minded
 04-17-2013, 11:53 PM         #264
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
No weapon, whether AR-15 or a glock, is needed with high capacity rounds for general use.
i guess you didnt know that the 2nd amendment doesnt even have anything to do with "general use."

I think it was Jefferson who said "the beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it doesnt need to be used until someone tries to take it away." That basically explains the 2nd Amendment's purpose in a nutshell... it aint got sh*t to do with hunting or "general use." lol
 5 years ago '07        #265
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
You might want to try again.. The "actual" shooting did not last over 3 hours. Infact, it barely lasted longer than 10 minutes. He k!lled his girlfriend and one guy in the dorm early in the morning, THEN, maybe 2 hours later, went to the school and started shooting. Dumbass.

Backdoor registration is the biggest complaint against it. That and the fact, they barely enforce the laws already on the books.

They don't fear the NRA. They fear history repeating itself. The 1994 AWB caused a lot of Dem's to lose their jobs in the senate. Not because of the NRA. Because more people than the media tries to present, actually support the 2nd Amendment and know nothing being proposed will change a thing. It will only hinder the non-criminal crowd.

I myself actually have no beef with background checks. I always do my deals through FFL licensed businesses. However, apparently unlike you, I am not going to sell someone elses rights away because it doesn't "affect" me..

And I'm also someone who would be "exempt" from even being affected. If you know what I mean.
ouch.damn.
 5 years ago '07        #266
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
then it shouldnt be allowed for government use either
 5 years ago '11        #267
space
space
 StatisticZ said:

Is that not a span of 3 hours dumbass?

Clearly you missed the point. The police properly responded to the Sandy Hook incident in 3 mins and 26 were already dead.

The police failed to respond properly at VT, which lead to the k!llings later.

Still, 30 people k!lled in 11 mins with handguns vs 26 k!lled in 3 mins with a.ssault rifle

Let me break it down to you in simple terms.

3 people k!lled per min with a handgun

10 people k!lled per min with a AR

It's not that hard to understand
 5 years ago '06        #268
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 368 368
 Kadillac87 said:
right, what if there were more factors involved in obtaining lets say 30 round mags. such as to get like a silence you must be a federal 3 licensed holder, or you have to have approval from your city/town's selectman/mayor (depending on state) would that be a way to please both people? or is that not a reasonable solution either...i mean i'm saying that just as a question i know 99.9 percent of the people for gun rights wouldn't agree with that i'm just throwing the discussion out there. also what do you consider high capacity? like a 14 round glock that comes stock from the factory or extended magazines? I think that these laws with the 10 round magazine limits are frustrating (in CT that got passed last week) because, if i were to go buy a newer .45 that comes with a 15 round mag, they can sell me the gun but not the magazine
 04-18-2013, 12:09 AM         #269
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
right. as they walk around ny dressed in armor carrying ar-15's. i mean thats some 3rd world country type sh*t where u see insurgents carrying ak's everyday. whats the difference? they are trying to enforce a police state it aint gonna happen over night but we are mos def making steps towards it. more and more cities gonna see the same actions regular police in swat gear carrying ar's and armor proof military vehicles gonna be cruising around
 5 years ago '11        #270
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
i guess you didnt know that the 2nd amendment doesnt even have anything to do with "general use."

I think it was Jefferson who said "the beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it doesnt need to be used until someone tries to take it away." That basically explains the 2nd Amendment's purpose in a nutshell... it aint got sh*t to do with hunting or "general use." lol
You're an idiot, plain and simple.

The 2nd amendment was originally written to protect against government tyranny. Now it is used to say all citizens have a right to bear arms no matter what the use.
 04-18-2013, 12:16 AM         #271
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im out. no hard feelings i got my opinions you guys got yours at the end of the day we all wanna live and feel safe. i feel safe with my 45 next to my bed and my rock river ar with my 3 30 round magazines and a 42 rounder (just in case the 30 rounds aint enough jk) ready to roll. Some feel safe knowing that if someone is gonna shoot you he only has a few shots to do it. we all have the same end game we wanna feel safe.
 04-18-2013, 12:21 AM         #272
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are WAY more different ways to control guns getting into the hands of metally challenged and other problem people. easiest way is to give a government check out like they did when wilma and katrina hit to go and buy generators.

This case give a goverment check out to all those who buy a gun safe for their home. this will not only deter handicapped people from grabbing your gun , as well as children and thiefs.... before any of you morons say a thief can steal the safe.... im talking about one of those ones that weigh about 500 or so lbs.

as for as this extend backround check go through, wont deter sh*t..... criminals will still buy their guns off the street and avoid backround checks.

either way it doesn't hurt me. i own numerous guns , got my concealed weapon license 2 weeksa ago and bought me a brand spanking new sig 45. cal without the 5 day wait !!
 04-18-2013, 12:26 AM         #273
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
You're an idiot, plain and simple.

The 2nd amendment was originally written to protect against government tyranny. Now it is used to say all citizens have a right to bear arms no matter what the use.
lol, you basically just agreed with me...

Yes that was the original intent... but with that intent obviously comes anything else as well because it's called "freedom."

We do have laws against murdering people and sh*t like that though... which is good...
 04-18-2013, 12:31 AM         #274
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Is that not a span of 3 hours dumbass?

Clearly you missed the point. The police properly responded to the Sandy Hook incident in 3 mins and 26 were already dead.

The police failed to respond properly at VT, which lead to the k!llings later.

Still, 30 people k!lled in 11 mins with handguns vs 26 k!lled in 3 mins with a.ssault rifle

Let me break it down to you in simple terms.

3 people k!lled per min with a handgun

10 people k!lled per min with a AR

It's not that hard to understand
The point is; you're talking out of your a.ss without knowing the full details of an incident you are trying to cite as an example.

If you firmly believe this will prevent "another Sandy Hook", you're undeniably delusional.

Adam Lanza was denied his purchases, broke into a safe, stole the guns, k!lled his mom, then traveled into not one, but 2 "gun free" school zones, decided on the elementary school, shot his way in, and you know the rest.

In my line of work, that's 1.5 dozen felony offenses. The laws prevented nothing..

The point is; there's evil out there, and there always will be. Hindering the non-evils rights in such a way that they cannot adequately protect themselves from the evil, is not going to make incidents like this go away. What they are proposing in general will make thinks worse for the people who just want to defend themselves.. That's what isn't hard to understand. Violent crime and murder are actually declining, and have been.

Don't be one of them progressive knee-jerk,-misinformed,-useful idiots.
 5 years ago '05        #275
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 minimafiaaj said:
I never understood this logic, by using that logic, we should have no laws. murders happen everyday, therefor we shouldn't have laws against them?
that logic is that even if there are laws criminals will break them. all taking guns away does is leave everyone else defenseless.
 5 years ago '05        #276
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
if it was majority blacks and other non-whites at these gun shows it would have passed with the quickness
 5 years ago '05        #277
GST 
space
space
 the407problem said:
that logic is that even if there are laws criminals will break them. all taking guns away does is leave everyone else defenseless.

it leaves those who don't pass a background test w/o a gun is what it does...fall back with that bullshyt
 5 years ago '05        #278
GST 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
ok so we should bring back the draft and anyone with a.ssault rifles and extended magazines are eligible to go to war
 5 years ago '08        #279
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 BlackRepub85 said:
Criminals don't follow laws, so how the hell is this supposed to keep guns out of their hands?
criminals shoot crimainals...majority of the time, its the crazy fu*kers who legally get guns who need to be watched
 5 years ago '08        #280
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
thank god i was ready to move to canada
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy