most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #241
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 J Money B&W said:
majority of crimes, murders, and deaths by weapons are caused by pistols. at the close range in this situation the 'better chance' wasn't there. at close range .223 usually travels at such a high capacity since it has so much energy it leaves a smaller wound, compared to a .45 acp.
What are you even trying to say? Are you trying to say that .223 would cause less damage than a .45 because it has more energy? Injury is related directly to kinetic energy. No matter the speed, the bullet with the most energy would cause more damage. It's simple physics. Go read up on wound ballistics if you don't believe it

5 years ago '07        #242
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 Kadillac87 said:
Yes I brought up Reagan gun laws because people like you always claim gun laws lead to police states. I guess you forgot that you tried to bring that point up since you try to dodge something everytime your logic is confronted with facts.
so i guess cause a gun law is passed we are supposed to be instantly in a police state lol.what u are tryin to do is act like somethin gradual should just instantly happen lol.but everybody is sh*ttin on u in here so its funny.feel free to continue
 5 years ago '07        #243
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20082 20082
 BALLONHOES said:
i guess you're either uninformed or just in denial...

learn some history... before a dictatorial tyranny forms they disarm the population...

here is alexander tytler's cycle of history and what happens in societies.... where are we now? i think we all know

[pic - click to view]

please explain to me how background checks are gonna lead to disarming Americans of more than 300 million weapons? id love to hear that rationalization.

in the 90s when we had a a.ssault weapons ban something much harsher than what is proposed here, did the gov turn tyrannical? was there mass gun confiscations?
 5 years ago '11        #244
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so i guess cause a gun law is passed we are supposed to be instantly in a police state lol.what u are tryin to do is act like somethin gradual should just instantly happen lol.but everybody is sh*ttin on u in here so its funny.feel free to continue
The gun laws were passed about 30 years ago. Like I asked before, how long does it suppose to take. You never gave an answer. Just deflected like you always do. Reagan is dead. Why would he implement something if he couldn't reap the benefits of it?

04-17-2013, 11:27 PM         #245
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
What are you even trying to say? Are you trying to say that .223 would cause less damage than a .45 because it has more energy? Injury is related directly to kinetic energy. No matter the speed, the bullet with the most energy would cause more damage. It's simple physics. Go read up on wound ballistics if you don't believe it

you have no idea what u are talking about. at close range a .45 at 875 fps is going to cause major damage. Would you rather get hit by a golf ball going 60 mph or a bowling ball going 20 mph? If you hit something on the a.ssailant's body, you've likely stopped the threat. The .45 will most likely transfer 100% of it's energy upon impact, where the 223 may pass through and lose energy elsewhere, making it less effective.
 5 years ago '11        #246
space
space
 J Money B&W said:
so the post above said he unloaded 33 shots in 19 seconds, lets say 5 seconds to reload or even 10, and then another 33 shots in 19 seconds so we're at one minute and 66 shots have been fired by a pistol, and you don't think 154 in less than 5 minutes is possible?
A glock with a 33 round magazine. Clearly this discussion went over your head.

04-17-2013, 11:28 PM         #247
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
please explain to me how background checks are gonna lead to disarming Americans of more than 300 million weapons? id love to hear that rationalization.

in the 90s when we had a a.ssault weapons ban something much harsher than what is proposed here, did the gov turn tyrannical? was there mass gun confiscations?
you just don't get it.. the fu*k you talking about "background checks gonna lead to disarming americans?" you don't see the big picture, you're stuck on background checks.
 5 years ago '06        #248
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 Kadillac87 said:

.223 penetrates less than hollow tip .45 acp. i'm sure you've never seen a .223 in person judging from what you're saying.
 5 years ago '07        #249
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20082 20082
 BALLONHOES said:
you just don't get it.. the fu*k you talking about "background checks gonna lead to disarming americans?" you don't see the big picture, you're stuck on background checks.
because what im debating here is what was up for a vote. and all that was up for a vote was background checks...thats it.
 04-17-2013, 11:33 PM         #250
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

and in all actuality a 22 would do more damage at close range than a 223 becuase the 22 is not gonna exit the body its going to bounce around and do more damage. the 223 is gonna go right through. thats why most people dont use ar's for home protection cuz a. its gonna go str8 thro and b. u run the chance of hitting whatever is in the next room or possibly next house
 5 years ago '06        #251
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 BlackRepub85 said:
It's not a conspiracy, anyone who looks at the situation can see they were trying to use Sandy Hook for this purpose. Chicago had 500 murders last year, why wasn't kids getting k!lled any issue then? Why wasn't it an issue when it was happening to poor black people in D.C., New Orleans, Philly, Detriot and L.A.?
 5 years ago '06        #252
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
 corys35 said:
and in all actuality a 22 would do more damage at close range than a 223 becuase the 22 is not gonna exit the body its going to bounce around and do more damage. the 223 is gonna go right through. thats why most people dont use ar's for home protection cuz a. its gonna go str8 thro and b. u run the chance of hitting whatever is in the next room or possibly next house
it's not even worth arguing anymore
 5 years ago '07        #253
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Because someone might do it again and anything that will act as a barrier is nothing but a positive step forward.

Yes it is about potentially preventing that from happening. The only thing it can possibly lead to is preventing an incident. There is nothing negative that comes with it.

There is 0 reason to oppose something that MAY potentially stop something like that from happening. There are 0 negative side effects.

That's like saying you wouldn't take a pill that may make your smarter stronger and faster and had 0 negative side effects. Why wouldn't you take it? It might not make everyone smarter faster and stronger but it may.
because,and i say again,absolutely everything sounds great in theory

i might also turn me into a super criminal,then u would be sayin we need laws to ban this pill
 5 years ago '11        #254
space
space
 corys35 said:
you have no idea what u are talking about. at close range a .45 at 875 fps is going to cause major damage. Would you rather get hit by a golf ball going 60 mph or a bowling ball going 20 mph? If you hit something on the a.ssailant's body, you've likely stopped the threat. The .45 will most likely transfer 100% of it's energy upon impact, where the 223 may pass through and lose energy elsewhere, making it less effective.
Give me the facts that prove it it's not dependent on kinetic energy. I'll wait

[video - click to view]

04-17-2013, 11:37 PM         #255
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Money B&W said:
it's not even worth arguing anymore
agreed. i mean im not arguing his stance on background checks im just correcting him on the misconception that an ar was the only way sandy hook could have happened.
 5 years ago '07        #256
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The gun laws were passed about 30 years ago. Like I asked before, how long does it suppose to take. You never gave an answer. Just deflected like you always do. Reagan is dead. Why would he implement something if he couldn't reap the benefits of it?

i never saw u ask that question.are u implying that u wont leave behind anything because u wont reap benefits from it,or that nobody should do something if they dont personally reap a benefit?
 5 years ago '11        #257
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i never saw u ask that question.are u implying that u wont leave behind anything because u wont reap benefits from it,or that nobody should do something if they dont personally reap a benefit?
You clearly saw the question because you quoted and responded to it for at least 1 page. And if the goal is world domination, I wouldn't implement a process that I wouldn't benefit from.
 5 years ago '06        #258
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
 5 years ago '11        #259
space
space
 corys35 said:
agreed. i mean im not arguing his stance on background checks im just correcting him on the misconception that an ar was the only way sandy hook could have happened.
Nobody is saying that an AR is the only way Sandy Hook could have happened. Can you people read?

5 years ago '06        #260
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Nobody is saying that an AR is the only way Sandy Hook could have happened. Can you people read?

let's just start fresh, what's your stance on the AR-15?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy