most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #221
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Kadillac87 said:
Hitler used gun laws to try to take over the world. Duh. Never mind Reagan implemented gun laws too. We're just skip over that because it doesn't help our case

well,great job reagans strict gun laws did on preventing these mass shootings and lowering gun violence
 04-17-2013, 11:06 PM         #222
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
background checks now equal absolute police state. good to know
i'm obviously talking about the bigger picture clown... not just fu*king "background checks" lol, maybe you dont keep up with current events and how the patriot act and others completely destroyed the 4th amendment and our rights to privacy and against unlawful searches and seizures... and how the NDAA law says any US citizen can be indefinitely detained WITHOUT TRIAL...

yea... nothing to worry about bro... just some simple little background checks, thats all... lol
 5 years ago '07        #223
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
So your logic is because one individual acted in a certain way, we should forgot about all the people who acted in another manner?

Because he wouldn't have had to face a background check we shouldn't pass a law that benefits us as Americans? Who cares ignition wouldn't stop him, it may stop someone else and has no effect on your life.
no.thats is your logic.adam lanza is an individual,so why should what he did affect those of us in this thread who didnt do anything

isnt that what this is about,preventing newtown from happening again?
 04-17-2013, 11:08 PM         #224
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
The police was there within 5 mins so yes those few minutes would have mattered. He would have gotten off less shots which means less dead. Not to mention you have a better chance of surviving bullets shot from a handgun than from a rifle.

So are you really trying to make the case that he would have k!lled the same amount of people in the same amount of time if he had handguns?

im referring to this incident only. it was a classroom full of kids walk in k!ll the teacher and ur left with kids wtf they gonna do to stop him? handguns would have seen same result. a .45 pistol with hallow points would have done the same damage. think about it he had an ar fired 100 some bullets and only k!lled 26. that means he was spraying and praying he could have easily k!lled them all with less than 50 bullets if he was aiming down sights. i have an ar and i have pistols i know damn its possible
 5 years ago '07        #225
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19858 19858
 BALLONHOES said:
i'm obviously talking about the bigger picture clown... not just fu*king "background checks" lol, maybe you dont keep up with current events and how the patriot act and others completely destroyed the 4th amendment and our rights to privacy and against unlawful searches and seizures... and how the NDAA law says any US citizen can be indefinitely detained WITHOUT TRIAL...

yea... nothing to worry about bro... just some simple little background checks, thats all... lol
Patriot act? current event? that sh*t passed like 12 years ago. But keep deflecting, you cant argue on the facts so you deflect to Monasanto, Bankers, patriot act and israel.
 5 years ago '11        #226
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 r.burgundy said:
well,great job reagans strict gun laws did on preventing these mass shootings and lowering gun violence
Reagan didn't implement strict gun laws as you can tell by the various loopholes we have today. Nice job on trying to deflect on the point though. You use the same circular logic everytime

1. Gun laws leads to police state. If logic is challenged go to point 2

2. Guns laws don't work. If logic is challenged go to point 3

3. It's our right. If logic is challenged go back to point 1 or bring up a total irrelevant problem.
 5 years ago '07        #227
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Reagan didn't implement strict gun laws as you can tell by the various loopholes we have today. Nice job on trying to deflect on the point though. You use the same circular logic everytime

3. It's our right. If logic is challenged go back to point 1 or bring up a total irrelevant problem.
game, set ,match
 5 years ago '08        #228
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17154 17154
Obama was caught off guard, really expected this to be an easy pass after
The shooting massacres leading up to this Vote,

Clearly some inside still respect the Rights of Americans

Last edited by The N; 04-17-2013 at 11:12 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #229
space
space
 J Money B&W said:
do you own guns? or have you fired guns? how can you confirm that it is "highly unlikely"
Read the post above you.
 04-17-2013, 11:10 PM         #230
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Bro you're very bad at this while rational discussion thing. Stop bringing up issues that have nothing to do with anything. Stop a.ssuming what I believe and stop distracting from the ttopic at hand.

I hate big pharm just as much as you. Stop being ignorant. It isn't helping. Were talking about background checks on the purchase of firearms and NOTHING else.
nothing to do with anything? wtf are you talking about? psychotropic drugs have EVERYTHING to do with the mass shootings we've experienced over the years, which are the main fu*king reason you all want a million new laws and even to ban guns outright....

psychotropic drugs came out into the mainstream around the 1960's... after then is when we have nutjobs committing mass shootings and sh*t, not before then...

it's not a distraction at all, it's a perfectly relevant point: yall controlled by the media to focus on inaminate objects: guns, instead of focusing on the real problem in this country: millions of young children on mind-altering incredibly dangerous and powerful psychotropic drugs.

but i dont hear a damn thing about the pharmaceutical lobby... just fu*king gun lobby
 5 years ago '07        #231
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

u brought up reagans gun laws,not me
u think tougher token gun laws will change something,not me

but hey,at least u learned what invasive means
 5 years ago '07        #232
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
game, set ,match
 5 years ago '06        #233
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 368 368
 Kadillac87 said:
The police was there within 5 mins so yes those few minutes would have mattered. He would have gotten off less shots which means less dead. Not to mention you have a better chance of surviving bullets shot from a handgun than from a rifle.

So are you really trying to make the case that he would have k!lled the same amount of people in the same amount of time if he had handguns?

majority of crimes, murders, and deaths by weapons are caused by pistols. at the close range in this situation the 'better chance' wasn't there. at close range .223 usually travels at such a high capacity since it has so much energy it leaves a smaller wound, compared to a .45 acp.
 04-17-2013, 11:13 PM         #234
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
Patriot act? current event? that sh*t passed like 12 years ago. But keep deflecting, you cant argue on the facts so you deflect to Monasanto, Bankers, patriot act and israel.
it's all connected... wtf is wrong with you? this aint rocket science...

they destroyed the 4th amendment and habeas corpus and now they coming for the 2nd Amendment... maybe not in this bill, but they coming for it... and idiots like you on here are all for it! lol soon we wont even be able to openly talk about sh*t like this cuz they will go after the 1st amendment after the 2nd... and yall will fu*king love it like the little mind controlled sheep that you are... who needs liberty and freedom anyways?
 04-17-2013, 11:14 PM         #235
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Obama was caught off guard, really expected this to be an easy pass after
The shooting massacres leading up to this Vote,

Clearly some inside still respect the Rights of Americans
For now... don't act like they aint gonna keep on trying with new bill after bill after bill stuffed with sneaky secret sh*t in the back on page 867 lmao
 04-17-2013, 11:16 PM         #236
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Money B&W said:
majority of crimes, murders, and deaths by weapons are caused by pistols. at the close range in this situation the 'better chance' wasn't there. at close range .223 usually travels at such a high capacity since it has so much energy it leaves a smaller wound, compared to a .45 acp.
exactly. i dont understand arguing something if you dont have any experience or first hand knowledge of
 5 years ago '07        #237
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
it's all connected... wtf is wrong with you? this aint rocket science...

they destroyed the 4th amendment and habeas corpus and now they coming for the 2nd Amendment... maybe not in this bill, but they coming for it... and idiots like you on here are all for it! lol soon we wont even be able to openly talk about sh*t like this cuz they will go after the 1st amendment after the 2nd... and yall will fu*king love it like the little mind controlled sheep that you are... who needs liberty and freedom anyways?
again making the huge leap from background checks, to coming for the 2nd amendment.
 5 years ago '11        #238
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u brought up reagans gun laws,not me
u think tougher token gun laws will change something,not me

but hey,at least u learned what invasive means
Yes I brought up Reagan gun laws because people like you always claim gun laws lead to police states. I guess you forgot that you tried to bring that point up since you try to dodge something everytime your logic is confronted with facts.
 5 years ago '06        #239
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 368 368
 Kadillac87 said:
Read the post above you.
so the post above said he unloaded 33 shots in 19 seconds, lets say 5 seconds to reload or even 10, and then another 33 shots in 19 seconds so we're at one minute and 66 shots have been fired by a pistol, and you don't think 154 in less than 5 minutes is possible?
 04-17-2013, 11:22 PM         #240
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
again making the huge leap from background checks, to coming for the 2nd amendment.
i guess you're either uninformed or just in denial...

learn some history... before a dictatorial tyranny forms they disarm the population...

here is alexander tytler's cycle of history and what happens in societies.... where are we now? i think we all know

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy