Michael Jordan Was Poisoned Before Flu Game According To Trainer

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2795 2795
Bully mad he cant prove sh*t that I said wrong. . .read my first post in this thread

all i said is philly is dumb because he said hangovers cant cause fevers. If hed have came back like a man and been like 'my bad i asked about it, you're right' (I am), then I would have left it alone and he would have gained an ounce of respect as a man for admitting his own flaws

instead i got the full peanut gallery on display here. . .no worries though, in the end im still right
 5 years ago '04        #82
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:

I can see why you conveniently ignored this Ab... only to focus on the alcohol poisoning part, so i did you a favor and cut out what was necessary... because he was so quick to jump in and be defensive that he didn't even realize i was seeing his side of the argument over yours...everyone is starting to talk in circles and clearly everyone is "right" and no one is wrong...so it's whatever

but a kobe stan having the gall to talk about a jordan fan and calling the d!ck riders... only on BX

Didnt ignore it. . .Again, dre03 confusing alcohol poisoning with a hangover, and so are you

I dont see why this is so hard to grasp. Alcohol poisoning wont cause a fever directly, but a fever is a possible symptom as your body recovers from drinking too much i.e the hangover

Again. . .smarten up
 5 years ago '07        #83
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
I looked up symptoms of a hangover and couldn't find any link that says you get a fever
 5 years ago '04        #84
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
I looked up symptoms of a hangover and couldn't find any link that says you get a fever
Google is not your friend apparently
 5 years ago '09        #85
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,349 | Props total: 34783 34783
abstractq has like 25 posts in here, some of which look like college dissertations, yet i'm the one who's mad
 5 years ago '06        #86
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 Eddie.. said:
i've seen some links say you can and some say you can't...but even the ones that say you can say you can get a temp up to 102....not 103 which jordan apparently had and he def wouldn't still look like he's on deaths bed almost 24 hours later from a hangover

he had the flu...they just need to deal with it
 5 years ago '07        #87
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 abstractq said:
Google is not your friend apparently
yea apparently

because as I went to each page I even hit "control+f" and typed in "fever" and still found nothing.

so since I've been hung over dozens of times and never got a fever, and since no medical article has it listed as a symptom, I'm gonna a.ssume that it isn't one
 5 years ago '04        #88
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
yea apparently

because as I went to each page I even hit "control+f" and typed in "fever" and still found nothing.

so since I've been hung over dozens of times and never got a fever, and since no medical article has it listed as a symptom, I'm gonna a.ssume that it isn't one
you'd be wrong. . .but if you're cool with that then hey. . .
 5 years ago '07        #89
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
i've seen some links say you can and some say you can't...but even the ones that say you can say you can get a temp up to 102....not 103 which jordan apparently had and he def wouldn't still look like he's on deaths bed almost 24 hours later from a hangover

you might can find it if you type in "can alcohol cause a fever" but if you did it that way I would need to check the credibility of a site

sites with credibilitythat just popped up on google had a lot of things listed such as nausea, body aches, etc

none said fever
 5 years ago '04        #90
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 philly337 said:

link to a site that says you CANT get a fever as a hangover symptom?
 5 years ago '07        #91
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 abstractq said:
you'd be wrong. . .but if you're cool with that then hey. . .
throw in the towel dog. It's ok to be wrong. I've been wrong plenty of times, but I have no problem admitting it.
 5 years ago '06        #92
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 abstractq said:
Bully mad he cant prove sh*t that I said wrong. . .read my first post in this thread

all i said is philly is dumb because he said hangovers cant cause fevers. If hed have came back like a man and been like 'my bad i asked about it, you're right' (I am), then I would have left it alone and he would have gained an ounce of respect as a man for admitting his own flaws

instead i got the full peanut gallery on display here. . .no worries though, in the end im still right
what the fcuk you talking about pus*y?

i i said "EVEN IF" it was a hangover like you claim what the fu*k is the difference in having the flu and being hungover that bad if the symptoms are still the exact same ...headache, fever, vomitng, weak

it'd be the same sh*t

but with that said he wasn't hungover
 5 years ago '04        #93
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
throw in the towel dog. It's ok to be wrong. I've been wrong plenty of times, but I have no problem admitting it.
unfortunately im right

like i said, ask a doctor if fever is a potential hangover symptom

thats what I did. . .a few actually
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy