Michael Jordan Was Poisoned Before Flu Game According To Trainer

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 abstractq said:
lol

Just because you never had it doesnt mean that it doesnt happen. Every body is different and they react differently. But stop spreading lies like having a fever discredits the idea that it could possibly be a hangover, cause thats just not true

I mean, i've never had a fever from food poisoning either, but that doesnt mean that that doesnt happen too. Usually its just raging diarrhea and vomiting. The trainer here saying it was food poisoning. I think its all just a cover for MJ being drunk as fu*k the next day

And I agree, he might as well have had the flu. A bad hangover is alot like having the flu, so the game is still impressive as fu*k

Its really just further evidence of how dysfunctional MJ was as a person though

Teammates hated him
He got his father k!lled with his gambling problem
He couldnt hold his marriage together
He was a raging alcoholic

I am not sure if you are serious or just seriously trolling with this post... A fever is your body's natural defensive response to some type of foreign body typically infections or diseases... Alcohol actually lowers your body temperature used to be a common remedy back in the old days you see it often on these old Roman and Middle Age shows and movies... When many warriors become sick with fevers they would often either give them whiskey or wine to drink or ruub on their skin to lower your fever

Now in extreme cases of Alcohol poisoning your body temperature doesn't rise... It lowers to hypothermic level... Hypothermia is a symptom of alcoholo poisoning not the opposite which is a fever... At 103 degrees you are bordering hyperpyrexia which is the range of the highest fevers known to man before you risk death... Alcohol poisoning cannot cause temperatures that high it would be the exact opposite... Any persistent fever that cannot broken can only be cause by an underlying infection, disease or disorder... Because that foreign body remains in your system regardless of any fluids you use to replace what's currently in your blood stream...

Alcohol is only present in the fluids in your body and can easily be flushed or replaced with fluids in hours... MJ was receiving fluids all day long his body would have ridded the toxins out of his system way before the game started... Even if he had alcohol in his system the night before his symptoms were not caused by alcohol... He had some other type of problem causing his sickness... The fever does completely disprove a hangover being the cause of his symptoms... Alcohol lowers your blood temperature which is why you feel warm and hot after consuming alcohol... When you have a fever you feel cold and have the chills... Philly337 is correct
 5 years ago '04        #62
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
lol

im not about to argue with morons

Hangover symptoms can include headaches, nausea, vomiting, fever, diarrhea, etc. . .

Fevers are usually the result of a infection or virus but not always.

Last edited by abstractq; 04-18-2013 at 10:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #63
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Morons for believing scientific facts and not bullsh*t stannish biased opinions?

do you even know what or why you're arguing anymore?

ROFL!

Its a scientific fact that you can get a fever as a result of being hungover

Its also a scientific fact that you dont need to have soem kind of virus or infection to get a fever

a fever is just elevated body temperature. You can get a temp of above 100 degrees if you execise too much and its a really warm area

you n*ggas need to smarten up. . .

And what im arguing is that just because MJ had a fever to sstart the "flu" game doesnt mean it was really the flu
 5 years ago '12        #64
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,550 | Props total: 3097 3097

[pic - click to view]

jalen rose said he had a hangover.

[pic - click to view]

i remember when i was young after that flu game people thought he fake being sick

hangover,flu & food poisioning the team won the game
 5 years ago '05        #65
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Jordan was out there playing.... but he must have felt like this that night.................

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #66
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Rico23 said:
Why do you want to rewrite history so bad

Rewrite history??? I don't care if he was hungover or dying... He put on a hell of a performance... Which is why my post clearly states "Even if he had a hangover as well It would not be what caused his fever"... It's scientifically impossible for alcohol to cause a fever... Which means regardless of alcohol presence something else would have had to cause his symptoms... How is that trying to re-write history?? I was stating a fact... Which is why I only responded to a certain post that said a fever could be caused by a hangover... I not once tried to disprove the actual hangover or alcohol presence in his body...

Jordan was an alcoholic, gambling womanizer... Any fan knows that... He probably did drink the night before... But to sit here and let someone say a 103 fever was caused only by a hangover is idiotic... The alcohol in his system would have lowered his temperature... Something else would have to raise it
 5 years ago '07        #67
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13030 13030
i think tim grover the god deserves more acknowledgement than just "trainer"
 5 years ago '09        #68
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,330 | Props total: 34728 34728
Abstractq got sonned in here

That's what he gets for being a dumb f*ggot
 04-18-2013, 11:44 AM         #69
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
i ain't never had a hangover where i had 103 temperature (that k!lls the whole theory right there..hangovers don't cause fevers) or look like i'm on my death bed almost 24 hours later like he did

either way he had 103 temp....kill argument of hangover..take ur temp next time ur hungover
Did u take his temperature?
 5 years ago '06        #70
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,958 | Props total: 10609 10609
 Lex Lossis said:
Did u take his temperature?
you and ur homies still taking little boys temperatures the old fashioned way
 5 years ago '09        #71
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
 abstractq said:
lol

Just because you never had it doesnt mean that it doesnt happen. Every body is different and they react differently. But stop spreading lies like having a fever discredits the idea that it could possibly be a hangover, cause thats just not true

I mean, i've never had a fever from food poisoning either, but that doesnt mean that that doesnt happen too. Usually its just raging diarrhea and vomiting. The trainer here saying it was food poisoning. I think its all just a cover for MJ being drunk as fu*k the next day

And I agree, he might as well have had the flu. A bad hangover is alot like having the flu, so the game is still impressive as fu*k

Teammates hated him

You're really just making a fool of yourself.
 5 years ago '04        #72
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 834 834
Jalen Rose said he was hungover, so that n*gga was hungover.

I don't rock with MJ or his shoes, something tells me he's a lightweight scumbag.
 5 years ago '04        #73
Superstar 
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
 Grave said:
Kobe was poisoned vs the queens in the playoffs during their championship run
this......
 5 years ago '04        #74
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Bully said:
Abstractq got sonned in here

That's what he gets for being a dumb f*ggot

whats funny is im still right

ask any doctor if fever is a potential hangover symptom and they will say yes

Jordan d!ckriders mad as fu*k that their hero might have showed up to a finals game hung over. Its not a huge deal, it was still an amazing game

It just speaks to his numerous personal flaws

Last edited by abstractq; 04-18-2013 at 01:31 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #75
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
n*gga was drunk as sh*t, if youve had the flu, you know you cant get out of bed or anything, and yall think this n*gga came out and almost dropped 40 lol?
 5 years ago '04        #76
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
Rewrite history??? I don't care if he was hungover or dying... He put on a hell of a performance... Which is why my post clearly states "Even if he had a hangover as well It would not be what caused his fever"... It's scientifically impossible for alcohol to cause a fever... Which means regardless of alcohol presence something else would have had to cause his symptoms... How is that trying to re-write history?? I was stating a fact... Which is why I only responded to a certain post that said a fever could be caused by a hangover... I not once tried to disprove the actual hangover or alcohol presence in his body...

Jordan was an alcoholic, gambling womanizer... Any fan knows that... He probably did drink the night before... But to sit here and let someone say a 103 fever was caused only by a hangover is idiotic... The alcohol in his system would have lowered his temperature... Something else would have to raise it

BTW,

This dude over here talking about the effect of alcohol on the body. Who gives a fu*k what happens when the body is suffering from alcohol poisoning?

Im not arguing that Jordan showed up with alcohol poisoning. Im not even arguing that he showed up drunk. So why you feel the need to explain the effect of alcohol poisoning on the body is beyond me

Im saying he showed up HUNG OVER. Do you idiots even know what a hangover is? You get a hangover when your blood alcohol level DROPS. Alcohol poisoning is when your blood alcohol level is too high. You dont need to have suffered from alcohol poisoning to be hungover and its not even talking about the same thing

This n*gga talking about how alcohol makes you feel warm and all this other bullsh*t

After being drunk, eventually your blood alcohol level drops down and you start to get symptoms like headaches, light sensitivity, maybe dizziness, maybe vomiting, maybe a fever

Like i said, you n*ggas really need to smarten up
 5 years ago '04        #77
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Why are u a.ssuming ppl cant take the fact he was hungover?

every post u make yourself look more and more stupid
I sound more and more stupid?

but you idiots responding to me saying that Jordan might have been hungover by explaining what happens to the body when you get alcohol poisoning

How much sense does that really make dude? And you cosignin this idiot like hes making good sense
 5 years ago '04        #78
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
I just came to make a simple point that just because MJ had a fever, it didnt discredit the idea that the flu game was really just all about a bad hagover

Because fevers are a potential hangover symptom

If n*ggas would have just accepted this fact, then itd be done. . .Instead n*ggas wanna act like im saying anything besides the truth

That simpleton dre03 comin in talking about what alcohol poisoning does to the body, acting like being hung over is the same thing. Your dumb a.ss cosigning. Bully adding to that post count cheerleading

Meanwhile, i'm still right. this cant be disputed
 5 years ago '09        #79
space
space
 philly337 said:
you and ur homies still taking little boys temperatures the old fashioned way

damn Lex hasn't shown his face since
 5 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 abstractq said:
I just came to make a simple point that just because MJ had a fever, it didnt discredit the idea that the flu game was really just all about a bad hagover
this guy is full of sh*t

no one takes you seriously after you basically admitted your real reason for your stance

abstractq said:

Teammates hated him
but hey, you keep hatin!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago