most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
Stop the sh*t. I think CB & Kenny Smith along with several other players already gave the drop that n*gga was just having a hangover cause he NEVER slept & would be up all night but would have more energy then everybody come practice/game.

If you've played bent before just like at Jordan's body language. Thats why that n*gga went for 60+ sh*t he was still 1/2 drunk. Look at the epical pic of the n*gga with his hands on his knees back bent like he about to vomit while the coach was talking to him......now go out this weekend to some areas wheres theres bars & see if you see any similarities.
 5 years ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 5 years ago '10        #23
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
 bkid said:
stomach flu from food poisoning

n*ggas say hangover... but he was in fu*king Salt Lake City, they would take photos if the only n*gga in the bar happened to be Michael Jordan
why yall act like liquor stores was just invented....& like Jordan was going out to get any of his own sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #24
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ARosary said:
Stop the sh*t. I think CB & Kenny Smith along with several other players already gave the drop that n*gga was just having a hangover cause he NEVER slept & would be up all night but would have more energy then everybody come practice/game.

If you've played bent before just like at Jordan's body language. Thats why that n*gga went for 60+ sh*t he was still 1/2 drunk. Look at the epical pic of the n*gga with his hands on his knees back bent like he about to vomit while the coach was talking to him......now go out this weekend to some areas wheres theres bars & see if you see any similarities.
If Jordan were reckless enough to get hungover before Game 5 of an NBA Finals in a tied 2-2 series then he would have had a lot more hungover games throughout his career. Why was there only one Flu Game then? If a guy is that much of an out of control alcoholic to get drunk during the championship round of his sport, then he'd have numerous OTHER hungover games on his resume. This was genuine sickness, a totally unique type of game for Jordan. The bad pizza thing been known for years.
 5 years ago '12        #25
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 luker1920 said:
kobe has just added this to his excuse book for future use
Out 6-9 Months,because they pumping my stomach thoroughly
 5 years ago '10        #26
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
If Jordan were reckless enough to get hungover before Game 5 of an NBA Finals in a tied 2-2 series then he would have had a lot more hungover games throughout his career. Why was there only one Flu Game then? If a guy is that much of an out of control alcoholic to get drunk during the championship round of his sport, then he'd have numerous OTHER hungover games on his resume. This was genuine sickness, a totally unique type of game for Jordan. The bad pizza thing been known for years.
Thats just it....we dont know how many hangovers he's had. & we've all had them hangover of deaths where we like 'im never ever drinking that sh*t again...or that much', as great as he was he still is & was human.
 5 years ago '12        #27
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15837 15837
 Grave said:
Kobe was poisoned vs the queens in the playoffs during their championship run
I remember that sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #28
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
I always thought he just had a bad flu for that game, even if that isnt the truth like some of yall saying its still till this day an impressive display. If thats the case then cant nobody ever say this dude isnt the G.O.A.T.
 5 years ago '06        #29
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 ARosary said:
Thats just it....we dont know how many hangovers he's had. & we've all had them hangover of deaths where we like 'im never ever drinking that sh*t again...or that much', as great as he was he still is & was human.
i ain't never had a hangover where i had 103 temperature (that k!lls the whole theory right there..hangovers don't cause fevers) or look like i'm on my death bed almost 24 hours later like he did

either way he had 103 temp....kill argument of hangover..take ur temp next time ur hungover
 5 years ago '04        #30
daboss 
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 0 0
 bkid said:
stomach flu from food poisoning

n*ggas say hangover... but he was in fu*king Salt Lake City, they would take photos if the only n*gga in the bar happened to be Michael Jordan
weren't they caught going back and forth to vegas during the finals
 5 years ago '06        #31
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 pierredaire said:
Alcohol poisoned ..
 BayArea51 said:

[pic - click to view]

04-17-2013, 09:12 PM         #32
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
kobe has just added this to his excuse book for future use
 5 years ago '04        #33
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
 philly337 said:
i ain't never had a hangover where i had 103 temperature (that k!lls the whole theory right there..hangovers don't cause fevers) or look like i'm on my death bed almost 24 hours later like he did

either way he had 103 temp....kill argument of hangover..take ur temp next time ur hungover

Post is dumb on a number of levels

first, hangovers describe the effects from drinking too much. Hangovers dont CAUSE any of the symptoms. Hangovers ARE the collection of symptoms after drinking too much

second, a fever is one of the potential hangover symptoms. . .whoever told you that you cant get fevers from alcohol abuse is an idiot

Last edited by abstractq; 04-17-2013 at 09:26 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #34
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13483 13483
Why say this now
 5 years ago '05        #35
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
GOAT of GOATS.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-17-2013 at 09:53 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #36
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,778 | Props total: 12278 12278
n*gga was drunk.

He gave no fu*ks then he gives no fu*ks now that n*gga was lit
 04-17-2013, 09:52 PM         #37
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lost a milli gambling = flu game
 5 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 abstractq said:
Post is dumb on a number of levels

first, hangovers describe the effects from drinking too much. Hangovers dont CAUSE any of the symptoms. Hangovers ARE the collection of symptoms after drinking too much

second, a fever is one of the potential hangover symptoms. . .whoever told you that you cant get fevers from alcohol abuse is an idiot
i have never had no 103 temperature from a hangover

and even if he did he might aswell have the flu....103 temperature and throwing up...the fu*k is the difference

either way it's just you kobe stans that believe the hangover theory (you don't even believe it...just try to discredit it lol)...you have a trainer who was with him the night of and you guys act like he's just making sh*t up
 5 years ago '11        #39
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12687 12687
hold up didn't he still won that game..who told them the pizza was for Jordan and even if they knew why couldn't they meet the pizza delivery in the lobby...somebody in the room had a bet on Utah.

Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 04-17-2013 at 10:24 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #40
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
shoulda died
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy