Does Eminem have the worst discography out of the 'G.O.A.T.S'?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2013, 03:08 PM         #121
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not a real n*gga in existence that fu*ks with eminem, a few Eminem songs are good but there is not a real n*ggas on this earth that is vibin to encore.
 5 years ago '11        #122
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
havent read this thread but rain man is lowkey the dopest song on encore
 04-18-2013, 03:13 PM         #123
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Talib better than Eminem? Mos Def? What's he done since black on both sides ? He's like Cube cares more about movies than Music....
em better than mos def? talib? what has em done since mmlp??

"you homo like eminem"-biggaveli
 04-18-2013, 03:24 PM         #124
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah...ems catalog suck except the eminem show
 5 years ago '08        #125
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 pu$$y said:
what's mos done since black on both sides? log the fu*k off

only reason you consider em the goat is because you relate to his weirdo r*pe abuse sh*t. just because you changed your name out of shame 5 times doesn't mean I forgot how you stalked and harassed that girl at your school you slovic piece of sh*t.
This fu*kin dipsh*t... Never have I said he's the goat and never will.... Know your sh*t before u come in here trynna sound smart.. What u trynna kick knowledge? fu*k outta here... Once again what's he done since then? A great collaboration album 2 garbage a.ss solos n average album 4 years ago.... Eat a d!ck f*ggot u only get one response from me... Don't bother replying
 04-18-2013, 03:33 PM         #126
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungSurgeon said:
People sleep on Encore, it's still a better album than a lot of rappers' best

"Never enough" "rain man" "ass like dat" "mosh" and "spend some time" still get listens from me.
a.ss like dat?

eminem fans have a different definition of good
 5 years ago '12        #127
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 YoungSurgeon said:
Someone doesn't understand satire/sarcasm I see. You have the brain capacity of a nekkid mole rat.

You accused eminem of rapping about things you deem negative or immature. Because young money is rapping about getting their PhDs and volunteering for the red cross.
i accused eminem of having the humor of a 15 year old kid which makes fart noises in history class thinking thats hilarious

young money, as trash as SOME of their songs might be, at least stay away from that
 5 years ago '04        #128
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,373 | Props total: 6393 6393
yes he does.

em is one of the best ever...but his albums got worse with age. anybody over the age of 25 can't listen to half of that sh!t anymore
 5 years ago '12        #129
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 YoungSurgeon said:
Yea because every eminem song has fart noises. We gonna front like em doesn't have many songs that are serious as cancer.

Young Money is the worst plague to befall humanity since Yersinia Pestis.
even his songs without fart noises are cringe-worthy, a majority at least

were talking about a grown a.ss man (who was like 28 at the time) making grudge songs about his mom and ex wife
 5 years ago '10        #130
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 YoungSurgeon said:
People sleep on Encore, it's still a better album than a lot of rappers' best

"Never enough" "rain man" "ass like dat" "mosh" and "spend some time" still get listens from me.
Not really.
 5 years ago '10        #131
space
space
 YoungSurgeon said:
"Ass like dat" is a good song. It's his spin on all the b00ty shaking nonsense our ears are poisoned with in rap music. It's humorous and I love the beat. :)
You think Fack is a good song don't you? Admit it.
 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM         #132
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had this thread been about any black rapper, it would have faded. Since it's about the great white hype, the white kids can't let it go. sh*t is nuts. This guy's music more than likely floods your white neighborhoods, trailor parks, frat houses and where ever the hell else you cacs congregate. This is somehow not enough????
 5 years ago '10        #133
space
space
 YoungSurgeon said:
Never heard it, em does have bad songs. Every artist does.
None have any songs as bad as this.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 YoungSurgeon said:
A lot of Tupac songs are garbage, too many to list so yes every rapper has a song this "bad". This track is jokes tho.

Eminem-My balls would have been a better example. He makes light hearted songs like this from time to time, some people like it. I'll listen if I wanna feel silly, we can't be serious 24/7.
hell naw

normally when people want to feel "silly" they listen to a feel good song, club song, etc.

how many people are seriously listening to this to feel "silly"
 5 years ago '04        #135
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 YoungSurgeon said:
A lot of Tupac songs are garbage, too many to list so yes every rapper has a song this "bad". This track is jokes tho.

Eminem-My balls would have been a better example. He makes light hearted songs like this from time to time, some people like it. I'll listen if I wanna feel silly, we can't be serious 24/7. There's just so much "Mobb deep-Hell on earth" I can listen to.
Alot of Pac songs are garbage?
n*gga are you dizzy or something?

You must mean those post humus songs that he never meant to see the light of day that got released.....Because Pac has an EXCELLENT discography

And I'd rate Jay-Z's discography over Nas's...Nas can't make albums...it's always been a problem for him. He makes outstanding songs and over all his discography is GOAT worthy tho...no doubt.

Scarface, Ghost Face, and Busta Rhymes also have outstanding GOAT worthy discographys
 5 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 YoungSurgeon said:
Come on man, I'm literally a die hard Pac fan. But dude has like a billion songs out there. A lot of it is But like I said earlier, his overall body of work is excellent.

about half the songs he has out weren't even supposed to be out though
 5 years ago '09        #137
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 YoungSurgeon said:
Come on man, I'm literally a die hard Pac fan. But dude has like a billion songs out there. A lot of it is But like I said earlier, his overall body of work is excellent.

Good mention of Busta, kinda random but the only busta album I didn't like was genesis.

I'm a huge Ghost fan he's in my top 5, but after fishscale he took a bit of a dive but I was too much of a fan to admit it. His new album changed my life tho, so much heat.
and Eminem body of work is excellent, Eminem last 3 albums is garbage imo, Tony Starks stay consistent, U don't fu*k with Big Doe Rehab and Apollo Kid He's new album is aight, it's still growing on me
 5 years ago '10        #138
space
space
 YoungSurgeon said:
Eminem is God.

Relapse was great, recovery was ok, Encore was ok.

Maybe I just have really high expectations of Ghost, I never said those albums were horrible I just said there were a fall off from Fishscale. Same way em took a bit of a fall off after Eminem show and bounced back with Relapse.
 04-18-2013, 05:25 PM         #139
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungSurgeon said:
Eminem is God.

Relapse was great, recovery was ok, Encore was ok.

Maybe I just have really high expectations of Ghost, I never said those albums were horrible I just said there were a fall off from Fishscale. Same way em took a bit of a fall off after Eminem show and bounced back with Relapse.
 5 years ago '12        #140
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
How do people say his albums didn't age well??

SSLP is his "silly" album and still to this day it has the best word play, multis, and story telling on a hip hop album in a while
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy