Does Eminem have the worst discography out of the 'G.O.A.T.S'?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
mmlp 8/10? n*gga k!ll your self!!
 5 years ago '10        #82
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 shadydre85 said:
mmlp 8/10? n*gga k!ll your self!!
C'mon son, you know it hasn't aged well. Admit it.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 YoungSurgeon said:
I notice you have the cool on your avy. I love Lupe but that album aint aged well either, and it's not even that old. SMH

Love how dudes say "admit it" like it's going to change anyone's opinion.
the cool > any em album
 5 years ago '10        #84
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 YoungSurgeon said:
I notice you have the cool on your avy. I love Lupe but that album aint aged well either, and it's not even that old. SMH

Love how dudes say "admit it" like it's going to change anyone's opinion.
The Cool >> MMLP
 04-17-2013, 06:35 PM         #85
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Up the song. I've been a rap fan since a very young age and I really don't recall anyone making a full on diss song to him. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, no big deal.
 04-17-2013, 06:38 PM         #86
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungSurgeon said:
@ the last song anybody listen to. Ol' boy mentioned that casually like it's a documented fact. Again, a lot of hip hop fans don't live in the hood. There is more to rap music and even black culture than "hoods".

People love his subject matter. The fact that it doesn't resonate with you doesn't make it any better or worse than most of the nonsense rappers rap about. We can't all rap about 2 gold and whipping lambos. In a genre plagued with homophobia, misogyny, drugs and violence no one is in position to be on a high horse.

Jay-z is a pop artist, still a great MC. Pac was very pop, still a great MC. That argument is void. I'm not one of those music nazis that thinks every rapper is a sell out once they become popular.

About white people....refer to where my comments about ignorant, hypocritical black racists.

His discography is solid to millions of people, it's ok if you're not one of them BUT stop making sh*t up to support your "opinions".

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

and what type of people would those be I don't even have to say it

and how do you have the balls to call some one else a ignorant hypocritical racists while defending Eminem

thee irony

and talking about black ignorant racsist just pulled the sheet from over your head
 04-17-2013, 06:38 PM         #87
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do whites get so angry when people choose not to worship eminem? If you're a black male who resides in the hood, the radio, club and your area is more than likely where you're introduced to music. Eminem gets no play on black radio, in black clubs nor is he a heavy influence in any black hood I've been to. Just because you and your imaginary homeboy rode through an imaginary hood blasting Fack doesn't mean that area in general fucls with eminem. If an Urban area doesn't fu*k with eminem, why do you whites care so much? Your people buy his music by the boatload. Buy his music in such high quantities that he's the highest selling "rap" act of all-time. Isn't that enough? Can you imagine a black male getting angry because some random white kid says "the suburbs don't fu*k with Nas". sh*t won't happen because we don't need the other side to validate our legends.
 5 years ago '07        #88
space
space

@ people love em subject matter
 5 years ago '09        #89
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Em is top 10. If you think diff your a idiot.. But yes some of his sh*t is corny. But if he wants to be serious of put someone on blast he can make a serious song and sh*t on anyone of your favorite rappers. Some of his best work wasn't even on a cd... The invasion songs alone are better then any song I have EVER heard from JayZ. Of course some ones music is gonna age. You grow up and like diff stuff. No one wants to hear him talk about his mom or child hood anymore because he played it out... The problem with Eminem is you know everything about the dude. There isn't much you don't know because he put his personal life out there on his cds. I have not a clue what Nas mothers name is or his kids name..
 5 years ago '12        #90
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
You can't tell me you'd rather listen to eminems catalogue then lets say Young Jeezy's And young jeezy is NOWHERE near an all time great rapper and this is coming from someone who thinks he's overrated on here. Tm101/Recession>All Em's albums

Eminems music just sucks and he has WOAT level subject matter. It's a joke you have some people put him even near guys Like Jay Z, Big, and Nas. Those guys actually have classic albums and timeless music
 5 years ago '12        #91
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 JayDee11 said:
Why do whites get so angry when people choose not to worship eminem? If you're a black male who resides in the hood, the radio, club and your area is more than likely where you're introduced to music. Eminem gets no play on black radio, in black clubs nor is he a heavy influence in any black hood I've been to. Just because you and your imaginary homeboy rode through an imaginary hood blasting Fack doesn't mean that area in general fucls with eminem. If an Urban area doesn't fu*k with eminem, why do you whites care so much? Your people buy his music by the boatload. Buy his music in such high quantities that he's the highest selling "rap" act of all-time. Isn't that enough? Can you imagine a black male getting angry because some random white kid says "the suburbs don't fu*k with Nas". sh*t won't happen because we don't need the other side to validate our legends.
 04-17-2013, 06:50 PM         #92
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungSurgeon said:
deleted rest of comments cause the first sentence is bullcrap. Again, if you stop thinking racially for a second you'd realize a lot of die hard em fans are not white (like myself). Black people hate being stereotyped but are the first ones to openly stereotype everyone else.

like em openly stereotyped all black women

and you keep calling black people racist all the while you defend a white man who makes rap songs about how much he hates nigg3r bi*chs

and you think black people are the first people to stereotype others?
 5 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 YoungSurgeon said:
Yea, I'm sure it wasn't aliens buying all his records.
no just white folk that don't listen to hip hop

04-17-2013, 06:53 PM         #94
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope it wasn't Benzino they were referring to, between that song and The Sauce, 'Zino got obliterated. Not to mention he's a D list rapper on his best day.
 04-17-2013, 06:57 PM         #95
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungSurgeon said:
This idiot porbably doesn't know what the word "ironic" mean. The people that love his subject matter are people that bought his albums....blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, people from other countries. But racists like yourself think no one outside the white race can appreciate an eminem song.

Yes I'lll stick to my original comment about "black racists". They don't want to get stereotyped but they do it all the time. Hypocrisy should be a mortal sin. eeek
ignorant - even thinking about r*pe n your own mother let alone telling billions of people you want to r*pe her

hypocrisy - being a gay basher then letting borat put his d!ck balls and bare as*hole on your face

racist - making a song about how much you hate nigg3r bi*ches

ironic
 5 years ago '06        #96
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 J-Dogg said:
That's what frustrates me with 2Pac. You just can't have a rational discussion about how his albums suffer from poor production, too many no names on the guest verses, and just haven't aged well, just like Em. Doesn't take anything away from him, and I think you can make a strong case that he's the best songwriter rap has ever seen. My personal definition of classic is that every song is perfect, yours might not be, it's not the end of the world.
lol @ every song is perfect. no1 has an album where every song is perfect. there's always @ least 1 song u don't care 4. i dont care how much people say illmatic is a classic, 2 me the song "One time 4 ur mind" didn't belong on the album n f**ked it up. but it's still a f**kin classic bcuz the number of songs wit replay value outnumbered the weak songs.

i agree that pac's first 2 lps didn't age that well. but i think pac albums startin from 1994 wit the thug life album n 4ward hav all aged well. aeom proudction wise still sounds very strong imo n wuz a blueprint 2 many albums that followed after. i bump pac @ least every week. pac imo has about 6 classics n all the n***az in my hood agree. em i would say has bout 2 classics
 5 years ago '05        #97
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
Troll thread from the start.
 5 years ago '07        #98
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 Mocking Mind said:
The Cool >> MMLP
 04-17-2013, 07:41 PM         #99
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungSurgeon said:
Album sales say a lot about what people like.

Commercial success + respect amongst peers + critical acclaim from various sources (minus haters of course)=Legend.

Again, Pac, Jay-z and Em fit these categories.
Last time I checked, rappers don't dictate classic music nor do they dictate legendary artist. The people do. In the case of hip hop music, our people do. We don't argue with the other side about which rap artist is popular within their demographic. Why? Because we don't give a sh*t. Ya'll opinion has zero impact on the legendary status of our artist. Obviously you whites and "non-whites" need our nod to certify your white hype's status in hip hop. Pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.....
 5 years ago '12        #100
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 YoungSurgeon said:
LOL rappers on high horses now. I can show you Young Money songs about misogyny, homophobia, perpetuating drug dealing/use, and violence. Obviously nothing but the most positive sh*t.

Did this idiot really try to imply that Young Money raps about going to school, getting a job, abstaining from drugs and respecting women. The only reason why some people don't like some em's songs is that he isn't rapping about lame sh*t they want him to rap about. Some people actually like the subject matter in his raps. It's dark and it's schizophrenic but not all of it is.
what the hell?

im talking about eminems sense of humor which is childish like a high school kids, not rapping about education

get a grip idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy