Apr 17 - Girl's Head Swells Like A Balloon: Runa Begum, Of India, Born With Hydrocephalus

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 99 99
looks like some sh*t outta dead space
 5 years ago '12        #62
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 510 510
Yooo
 5 years ago '04        #63
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,049 | Props total: 30 30
 J AL7 said:
This is not caused by the water, what happens is the skull doesn't close as it should towards the end of the first trimester. this allows spinal fluid to seep in thus causing the abnormality that you see. the little girl is blind, I know that for sure. The hydroencepholcele doesn't allow the eyes to fully develope. A shunt would drain off the fluid and improve her quality of life. To be honest im surprised she is still alive, life expectancy is very short for that defect.

And no parent is gonna put their child down like some dog. You love them to death and show them as much as you can so they can know you love them unconditionally! I know this for a fact.

My son was born with the same condition but he had a mild case, he almost made to his 2nd birthday before a seizure took him and he was called home. That's him in my Avy.

I feel for that family, at least I had the luxuries of American Medicine, so my son had the best care possible.
sorry to hear that about your son my dude. my condolences. can't imagine as a father losing a child. i'm glad mines are ok. puts life into perspective.
 5 years ago '10        #64
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,430 | Props total: 11414 11414
Looks fake man but I know it's real. Couldn't imagine being a parent
 5 years ago '04        #65
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,236 | Props total: 30101 30101
photoshopped
 5 years ago '10        #66
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,036 | Props total: 20280 20280
 Yelsgnik said:
inb4megamindreference
FML, I'm going to hell...came in here to post a Megamind photo at myself
 5 years ago '12        #67
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 6206 6206
 corys35 said:
I refuse ill smiley a leg bone stickin out but not this sh*t. on a side not i'd pay for the operation personally

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #68
ozmosis 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 1 1
page 4 and still no smiley huh? gotta give it to bx on this one
 5 years ago '12        #69
acefresh 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 14718 14718
 nahsuhmeanz said:
too much curry
this girl made no other mistake than being born alive...which was never in her control. even her own death isnt in her control.

and u makin curry jokes? u piece of sh*t. let your kid come out with a problem like that...your dogsh*t sense of humor finna disappear asap....

but the bi*ch of it is, a f*gget a.ss thankless fu*kboy like yourself gonna still get the benefit of healthcare provided by state jus cuz your moms broke...where as this lil girl doesn't have any option other than the helping hand of charity, if it presents itself.

so go fu*k yourself and your jokes c*cksucka

:nasmad:
 5 years ago '06        #70
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 3034 3034

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #71
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,148 | Props total: 5320 5320
Man, that "end her life peacefully and painfully" line made me have to leave the room to laugh. Had me trying to act out what that would be.

But this is sad man. Hope she gets that operation. Id be willing to donate to this.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$710 | Props total: 46 46
 J AL7 said:
This is not caused by the water, what happens is the skull doesn't close as it should towards the end of the first trimester. this allows spinal fluid to seep in thus causing the abnormality that you see. the little girl is blind, I know that for sure. The hydroencepholcele doesn't allow the eyes to fully develope. A shunt would drain off the fluid and improve her quality of life. To be honest im surprised she is still alive, life expectancy is very short for that defect.

And no parent is gonna put their child down like some dog. You love them to death and show them as much as you can so they can know you love them unconditionally! I know this for a fact.

My son was born with the same condition but he had a mild case, he almost made to his 2nd birthday before a seizure took him and he was called home. That's him in my Avy.

I feel for that family, at least I had the luxuries of American Medicine, so my son had the best care possible.
respect man sorry for your loss.
 04-18-2013, 03:03 PM         #73
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J AL7 said:

Damn god bless
 5 years ago '04        #74
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$36,061 | Props total: 23069 23069

If anybody smilies that poor little girl, I will infract you for being a soul
less lowlife piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #75
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
Oh I forgot this is boxden where minimafiaaj has more knowledge on these subjects than a pediatric neurologist.

This kid's life revolves around hot topics

you ignorant sh*t... you do know doctors have been WRONG before... once or twice right?? lmao... you are so fu*king ignorant... need some damn people skills.
 5 years ago '08        #76
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 J AL7 said:

I dont even know what to say in situations like this but bless you man. i couldnt imagine going through something of that nature... bless you...
 04-18-2013, 04:01 PM         #77
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
if that was my baby, i wont mind putting her to sleep permanently.
you say that but when you actually have her and love and hold her then that would be a choice you wouldnt dare make thats your flesh and blood
 5 years ago '07        #78
Avon_Barksdale 4469 heat pts4469
space
space
$45,159 | Props total: 68931 68931
Damn.... The fu*k is in the water in India...
 5 years ago '05        #79
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 561 561
where is the love??? its a messily $1200 for a 30 minute procedure, why cant someone just do it for free i mean DAMN!!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #80
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,581 | Props total: 1827 1827
 J AL7 said:

I'm sorry about your loss man nobody deserves that

But it is fu*ked up how far behind India's health care is in alot of areas. I know this dude whose cousin lived in India and passed away because they didn't figure out something as simple as her appendix had burst when if you go to the ER here that is one of the first things they ask if you've got stomach pains

Someone should start a fund for this girl man I'd donate
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy