Apr 17 - Girl's Head Swells Like A Balloon: Runa Begum, Of India, Born With Hydrocephalus

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
some of yall arguing over nonsense in this thread. sh*t always happens like that on bx. man, this is really sad. shorty looks like she hates life right now. i feel sympathetic to her. i hate seeing children suffer. god bless her and i hope someone can help her to feel better and get that swelling down.
 5 years ago '11        #62
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
looks like some sh*t outta dead space
 5 years ago '12        #63
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 507 507
Yooo
 5 years ago '04        #64
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 J AL7 said:
This is not caused by the water, what happens is the skull doesn't close as it should towards the end of the first trimester. this allows spinal fluid to seep in thus causing the abnormality that you see. the little girl is blind, I know that for sure. The hydroencepholcele doesn't allow the eyes to fully develope. A shunt would drain off the fluid and improve her quality of life. To be honest im surprised she is still alive, life expectancy is very short for that defect.

And no parent is gonna put their child down like some dog. You love them to death and show them as much as you can so they can know you love them unconditionally! I know this for a fact.

My son was born with the same condition but he had a mild case, he almost made to his 2nd birthday before a seizure took him and he was called home. That's him in my Avy.

I feel for that family, at least I had the luxuries of American Medicine, so my son had the best care possible.
sorry to hear that about your son my dude. my condolences. can't imagine as a father losing a child. i'm glad mines are ok. puts life into perspective.
 5 years ago '10        #65
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,738 | Props total: 8663 8663
Looks fake man but I know it's real. Couldn't imagine being a parent
 5 years ago '04        #66
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,649 | Props total: 23076 23076
photoshopped
 5 years ago '10        #67
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20262 20262
 Yelsgnik said:
inb4megamindreference
FML, I'm going to hell...came in here to post a Megamind photo at myself
 5 years ago '12        #68
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5651 5651
 corys35 said:
I refuse ill smiley a leg bone stickin out but not this sh*t. on a side not i'd pay for the operation personally

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #69
ozmosis 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 1 1
page 4 and still no smiley huh? gotta give it to bx on this one
 5 years ago '12        #70
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,227 | Props total: 9312 9312
 nahsuhmeanz said:
too much curry
this girl made no other mistake than being born alive...which was never in her control. even her own death isnt in her control.

and u makin curry jokes? u piece of sh*t. let your kid come out with a problem like that...your dogsh*t sense of humor finna disappear asap....

but the bi*ch of it is, a f*gget a.ss thankless fu*kboy like yourself gonna still get the benefit of healthcare provided by state jus cuz your moms broke...where as this lil girl doesn't have any option other than the helping hand of charity, if it presents itself.

so go fu*k yourself and your jokes c*cksucka

5 years ago '06        #71
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,184 | Props total: 2103 2103

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #72
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
Man, that "end her life peacefully and painfully" line made me have to leave the room to laugh. Had me trying to act out what that would be.

But this is sad man. Hope she gets that operation. Id be willing to donate to this.
 5 years ago '05        #73
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
 J AL7 said:
This is not caused by the water, what happens is the skull doesn't close as it should towards the end of the first trimester. this allows spinal fluid to seep in thus causing the abnormality that you see. the little girl is blind, I know that for sure. The hydroencepholcele doesn't allow the eyes to fully develope. A shunt would drain off the fluid and improve her quality of life. To be honest im surprised she is still alive, life expectancy is very short for that defect.

And no parent is gonna put their child down like some dog. You love them to death and show them as much as you can so they can know you love them unconditionally! I know this for a fact.

My son was born with the same condition but he had a mild case, he almost made to his 2nd birthday before a seizure took him and he was called home. That's him in my Avy.

I feel for that family, at least I had the luxuries of American Medicine, so my son had the best care possible.
respect man sorry for your loss.
 04-18-2013, 04:03 PM         #74
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J AL7 said:

Damn god bless
 5 years ago '04        #75
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19596 19596

If anybody smilies that poor little girl, I will infract you for being a soul
less lowlife piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #76
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
Oh I forgot this is boxden where minimafiaaj has more knowledge on these subjects than a pediatric neurologist.

This kid's life revolves around hot topics

you ignorant sh*t... you do know doctors have been WRONG before... once or twice right?? lmao... you are so fu*king ignorant... need some damn people skills.
 5 years ago '08        #77
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 J AL7 said:

I dont even know what to say in situations like this but bless you man. i couldnt imagine going through something of that nature... bless you...
 04-18-2013, 05:01 PM         #78
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
if that was my baby, i wont mind putting her to sleep permanently.
you say that but when you actually have her and love and hold her then that would be a choice you wouldnt dare make thats your flesh and blood
 5 years ago '07        #79
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 55712 55712
Damn.... The fu*k is in the water in India...
 5 years ago '05        #80
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
where is the love??? its a messily $1200 for a 30 minute procedure, why cant someone just do it for free i mean DAMN!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy