most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2013, 07:35 AM         #161
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet when The Game is pounding out LaLa he be making that bi*ch scream about how wack Melo's Patch game is...

The Bully said:
his biggest accomplishment in 10 seasons
 04-18-2013, 07:43 AM         #162
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
Your entire argument was dismantled by facts, and you coming out here spewing **** sh*t out of your a.ss as a rebuttal? Who cares about your head to head ppg and rpg, he took a million more shots whoopty doo. He also got shook in the finals and sat out the last 5 minutes against Bill, & got held to 28 points below his average in the conference finals. fu*k yo couch n*gga stats are cute, but championships is forever

"Winning is the only thing I really cared about because I fount that when I left the cocoon of my childhood I came into the world and young that individual awards were mostly political. But winning and losing, there are no politics, only numbers. It's the most democratic thing in the world. You either win or lose. So I decided early in my career that the only really important thing was to try and win every game because when I got through no one could say, 'Well, he was the best at this or that.' The only thing that really mattered was who won. And there is nothing subjective about that."
[pic - click to view]

n*gga, where your bum a.ss hoop at???

:mikeeppsyea hright:
 5 years ago '12        #163
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Illstreet said:
I bet when The Game is pounding out LaLa he be making that bi*ch scream about how wack Melo's Patch game is...

We know damn well she aint fu*king a 3 star n*gga named Deron with Ramen Noodles on his dome
 5 years ago '12        #164
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 DrX said:
thats the difference between heat and knick fans

they want scoring titles....we want rings
You also want attention you fu*king wh0ore
 5 years ago '10        #165
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 Tha Problum said:
Your entire argument was dismantled by facts, and you coming out here spewing **** sh*t out of your a.ss as a rebuttal? Who cares about your head to head ppg and rpg, he took a million more shots whoopty doo. He also got shook in the finals and sat out the last 5 minutes against Bill, & got held to 28 points below his average in the conference finals. fu*k yo couch n*gga stats are cute, but championships is forever

"Winning is the only thing I really cared about because I fount that when I left the cocoon of my childhood I came into the world and young that individual awards were mostly political. But winning and losing, there are no politics, only numbers. It's the most democratic thing in the world. You either win or lose. So I decided early in my career that the only really important thing was to try and win every game because when I got through no one could say, 'Well, he was the best at this or that.' The only thing that really mattered was who won. And there is nothing subjective about that."
[pic - click to view]

Championships are a fu*king team accomplishment fu*king Boston Stan...so a Patriot stan doesnt think championships are a team goal....You are a fu*king clown class dismissed!!
 04-18-2013, 08:39 AM         #166
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's right stay in your lane peasant, your messing with forces beyond your comprehension. Over there looking flabby and sick trying to discredit winning now
 5 years ago '04        #167
rmemo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 45 45
To dude sh*tting on Jordan's 63.

We gonna act like lebron's career high didn't come in a loss to the raptors that Kobe scored
81 on? And I'm a lebron fan. But mj is untouchable.
 04-18-2013, 09:42 AM         #168
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jemele Hill is a bi*ch
 5 years ago '10        #169
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 Tha Problum said:
That's right stay in your lane peasant, your messing with forces beyond your comprehension. Over there looking flabby and sick trying to discredit winning now
We are comparing players not teams troll!! Hence the talk about JORDAN not the bulls.....your sense of stanism is at an all time high and its making this way too easy....we are done here i see
 04-18-2013, 10:05 AM         #170
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
Russell played on the most stacked team
 82Koo said:
We are comparing players not teams troll!! Hence the talk about JORDAN not the bulls.....your sense of stanism is at an all time high and its making this way too easy....we are done here i see
Every single post you had, I responded to factually and correctly. If I had any fallacies in my comments feel free to point them out to me and I will correct them. As far as this discussion goes, you lost. Just keep it moving. Your clinging on to simple word play like "i said individual not team" When I just quoted you talking about a team, and then I dismantled both your individual and team arguments separately just for fun. You have more to contribute to the discussion but mindless espn nike commercial foolishness.

Legit1 said:
n*ggas on that Bill Russell swag
Respect.
 5 years ago '12        #171
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,105 | Props total: 15544 15544
 Da Truth23 said:
Something Wade, Bron, Jordan, Kobe, and KD has accomplished already.. All he needs now is ONE finals appearance ... good job Melo

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #172
Jo Blow 70 heat pts70
space
space
$915 | Props total: 2716 2716
Melo has played less games.

Melo: 67
KD: 81
 5 years ago '12        #173
Jo Blow 70 heat pts70
space
space
time out, what scoring title is melo going to win?

04-18-2013, 10:57 AM         #174
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jo Blow said:

this one
 5 years ago '05        #175
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 Jo Blow said:

The NBA Scoring title.

1. Carmelo Anthony, NY 28.7
2. Kevin Durant, OKC 28.1

Bolded is PPG
 5 years ago '04        #176
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,029 | Props total: 6088 6088
Who and when was the last scoring leader to win.a title in that same year? Was having a discussion with my roommate who's a Knicks fan and I said Jordan but couldn't remember
 5 years ago '07        #177
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Illstreet said:

post deron williams patches

and the seed ur star player brought u too while ur at it
 5 years ago '05        #178
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 NoLedge18720 said:
Who and when was the last scoring leader to win.a title in that same year? Was having a discussion with my roommate who's a Knicks fan and I said Jordan but couldn't remember
shaq i think.
 04-18-2013, 12:46 PM         #179
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga said the cocoon of his childhood???

Still no answer on where you rode the bench at???
 5 years ago '12        #180
Jo Blow 70 heat pts70
space
space
 TimmyGee said:
this one
Yea i like just peeped, i always thought it was who racked up the most points in a season and not a players season average...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy