most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Durant has been downgraded to stick boy from now on
 5 years ago '10        #102
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 Tha Problum said:
Jump right in as in enter the league at a young age.

Choked every year until last year? Jordan didn't have a winning season until year #4. Making the playoffs with losing records and getting swept. You folk always putting jordan on some untouchable level

Lebrons legacy is still unfolding

But no matter what jordan will never be russell
And Bill Russell still isnt considered better than Jordan......he was the prime example of being on a STACKED team Cause i see you dont want to mention that WIlt handed him his a.ss everytime he played against him. There was no one big boying Jordan his entire career like that
 5 years ago '04        #103
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
At least he finally won something lol
 04-17-2013, 02:47 PM         #104
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys do realize that Carmelo can tie LeBron in championships this year???
 5 years ago '12        #105
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3401 3401
People in here really disrespecting Jordan like this
 04-17-2013, 02:54 PM         #106
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell LeBron to score 63 in any game this year.
 04-17-2013, 02:56 PM         #107
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Tell LeBron to score 63 in any game this year.
does he have to lose for it to count too?

one thing bron will never do like jordan tho..................get swept in the first round
 04-17-2013, 03:01 PM         #108
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

one thing bron will never do like jordan tho..................get swept in the first round
Got swept by Boston twice. One year Boston went on to win the championship, the next year Boston loss to Lakers in Finals. You act like they lost to the Raptors!!!

One thing MJ has NEVER done is get SWEPT in the FINALS!!!!

CHECKMATE!!!
 5 years ago '12        #109
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3401 3401
 SeaJaiye said:

Jordan never chocked or got scared in a finals
 04-17-2013, 03:02 PM         #110
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
And Bill Russell still isnt considered better than Jordan......he was the prime example of being on a STACKED team Cause i see you dont want to mention that WIlt handed him his a.ss everytime he played against him. There was no one big boying Jordan his entire career like that
13 Years. 11 Chips. 10 Conference Championships. Failed to make conf finals 0 times. Failed to make playoffs 0 times. 0 Losing records. 2 college chips. 2 final four trips.

15 years. 6 chips. 6 conf champs. missed the conf finals 7 dimes, missed playoffs twice, 5 losing records, 1 college ring and 1 final four berth.

As far as Wilt "For 1968, there simply is no answer for Wilt's failure. Billy Cunningham was injured, but the 76ers had Chet Walker starting. Injuries are part of the game (ask Willis Reed), and even with it, the Sixers took a 3-1 lead before blowing it in one of the all-time chokes. In the 2nd half of game 7, Chamberlain took 2 shots. Now, if Russell could not stop him (as some claim), and Cunningham was injured, why did Chamberlain keep giving the ball up to ice-cold Chet Walker, when his team needed him most? In 1970, with Willis Reed hobbled and playing limited minutes, why didn't Chamberlain light him up for 50 points? He just did not come through in the big games. He should have won the title in 1967-70, 72 and 73 and possibly in 65 and 66. That is a minimum of 6 with a maximum of 8, rather than 2."

Nobody touches Russell the God
 04-17-2013, 03:06 PM         #111
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
making the playoffs with a losing record and getting swept

wasn't man enough to win until larry bird broke his back and magic got aids
LeBron didn't even make the playoffs his first 2 years in the NBA. But he jumped right in huh???

CHECKMATE!!!
 5 years ago '10        #112
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 Tha Problum said:
13 Years. 11 Chips. 10 Conference Championships. Failed to make conf finals 0 times. Failed to make playoffs 0 times. 0 Losing records. 2 college chips. 2 final four trips.

15 years. 6 chips. 6 conf champs. missed the conf finals 7 dimes, missed playoffs twice, 5 losing records, 1 college ring and 1 final four berth.

As far as Wilt "For 1968, there simply is no answer for Wilt's failure. Billy Cunningham was injured, but the 76ers had Chet Walker starting. Injuries are part of the game (ask Willis Reed), and even with it, the Sixers took a 3-1 lead before blowing it in one of the all-time chokes. In the 2nd half of game 7, Chamberlain took 2 shots. Now, if Russell could not stop him (as some claim), and Cunningham was injured, why did Chamberlain keep giving the ball up to ice-cold Chet Walker, when his team needed him most? In 1970, with Willis Reed hobbled and playing limited minutes, why didn't Chamberlain light him up for 50 points? He just did not come through in the big games. He should have won the title in 1967-70, 72 and 73 and possibly in 65 and 66. That is a minimum of 6 with a maximum of 8, rather than 2."

Nobody touches Russell the God
See you want to type manuscripts about useless stats as i tell that f*ggot Philly337 lets keep the stats simple. They played 142 times Russell team won 85 to Wilts 57 due to the fact that Russell played on the most stacked team in modern history they made the USSR look like a small time chain gain....but the STATS i want your dumb a.ss to see is

Wilt averaged 28.7 points and 28.7 rebounds against your man the great (i aint no hater) Bill Russell who averaged a mere 14.5 points and 23.7 rebounds in those same contest

Let me know when an opponent got in Jordans a.ss like that not for a career cause thats no happening sh*t a 5 game span i dont care it could date back to little league for all i care sh*t aint happening

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #113
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
Good for melo
 5 years ago '04        #114
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
 mcfalcons15 said:
You guys do realize that Carmelo can tie LeBron in championships this year???
Yeah except he definitely won't
 04-17-2013, 03:56 PM         #115
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
has he gotten out the 1st round yet tho?

you sir are a retard.

do some homework before you comment on something you obviously know nothing of.
 04-17-2013, 03:59 PM         #116
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
See you want to type manuscripts about useless stats as i tell that f*ggot Philly337 lets keep the stats simple. They played 142 times Russell team won 85 to Wilts 57 due to the fact that Russell played on the most stacked team in modern history they made the USSR look like a small time chain gain....but the STATS i want your dumb a.ss to see is

Wilt averaged 28.7 points and 28.7 rebounds against your man the great (i aint no hater) Bill Russell who averaged a mere 14.5 points and 23.7 rebounds in those same contest

Let me know when an opponent got in Jordans a.ss like that not for a career cause thats no happening sh*t a 5 game span i dont care it could date back to little league for all i care sh*t aint happening

[pic - click to view]

Stacked team? Every dynasty had great players on it. Russell won 5 championships without hondo and cousy. He won MULTIPLE rings without every single guy on the championship rosters except jones whom he won 1 ring without, and whom wasn't even a starter for 4 years. Bill was the only constant for those chips. Before russell, they had the so called stacked team, and were coached by red and went .500, then 6 games over .500, then russell came and they won the championship. Russell retired after his last ring, then the next year they missed the playoffs. After 65 and beyond wilt had all the talent around him, and still couldn't touch his father Bill.

Wilt only got 1 title after russell retired, despite being in the finals 3 times.

Take a seat young fella

Last edited by Tha Problum; 04-17-2013 at 04:02 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #117
ogballer32 401 heat pts401 OP
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
this scoring title will be useless if the knicks dont make it out the first round.

+ stephen a smith will go ham on all of the knicks players
 04-17-2013, 04:12 PM         #118
KnicksTapeShun7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Called it.
 5 years ago '05        #119
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
melo is the truth i see him in at least 3 categories :melo:
 5 years ago '04        #120
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
good for melo, and even better for the knicks

u take scoring titles.. we take NBA titles
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy