Carmelo Anthony has WON the NBA Scoring Title

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5104 5104
2 Patchez
 5 years ago '11        #22
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Durant only 24 he can win like four in the next five years if he wanna sit out let him.. Aint even bout the money theres no reason for him to play tonight
 5 years ago '05        #23
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
Small steps to get to the ultimate goal!
 5 years ago '08        #24
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Kitsch said:
thought that was frank ocean & amare for a split second
 5 years ago '08        #25
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154

[pic - click to view]



You the godfatherrrrrrrrr
 5 years ago '12        #26
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,484 | Props total: 1305 1305
 Javon23 said:
He just got on my bad side
Money & Sponsorship has destroyed the game. People today bi*ching and complaining about Durant risking injury to win the scoring title. Years ago David Robinson dropped 71 to claim the scoring title over Shaq and that was a playoff team. Today athletes don't play for the love of the game, they play for the love of $$$$$$$
Damn Shame

fu*k you too

[pic - click to view]

blame lebron, after he sh*tted on okc durant hasn't been the same

 5 years ago '04        #27
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
Only Wilt and MJ have four consecutive scoring titles.
9-15 Seasons Jordan Played all 82 games. Including one season at the age of 39
"For the Love of the Game"
 5 years ago '07        #28
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
avatar space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70371 70371
I can finally say knicks won
 5 years ago '12        #29
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
We already knew when this sh*t was locked up


[video - click to view]


#2Patchez
 5 years ago '12        #30
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
#2paaaatchhhh
 5 years ago '12        #31
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22204 22204
Congratulations. Just give the guy his props. Jesus stfu.
 5 years ago '12        #32
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22204 22204
 DEDOS said:
has he gotten out the 1st round yet tho?

This is a joke, right?
 5 years ago '10        #33
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Tecnique said:

[pic - click to view]



You the godfatherrrrrrrrr

[video - click to view]


#2Patchez

 04-17-2013, 10:28 AM         #34
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Told these fu*k boys Melo would End the Season with 3 Patches
1.Scoring Title
2.Finals MVP
3.Championship
(Watch and Learn bi*ches)...I called this sh*t Rite after the All-star game and n*ggas laughed at me!!!
1 Patch down 2 to go
 5 years ago '05        #35
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Javon23 said:
Excluding $$$$$ Hmmm i could of swore thats why they play the game


They play the game to win championships.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$22,395 | Props total: 2073 2073

[pic - click to view]

 04-17-2013, 10:42 AM         #37
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
Told these fu*k boys Melo would End the Season with 3 Patches
1.Scoring Title
2.Finals MVP
3.Championship
(Watch and Learn bi*ches)...I called this sh*t Rite after the All-star game and n*ggas laughed at me!!!
1 Patch down 2 to go
 5 years ago '09        #38
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
 Javon23 said:
He just got on my bad side
Money & Sponsorship has destroyed the game. People today bi*ching and complaining about Durant risking injury to win the scoring title. Years ago David Robinson dropped 71 to claim the scoring title over Shaq and that was a playoff team. Today athletes don't play for the love of the game, they play for the love of $$$$$$$
Damn Shame

fu*k you too

[pic - click to view]

lol at being mad Durant wasn't gonna go hard and stat pad to win a scoring title. I actually admire him for sticking to his word when he said he wasn't going go balls out for it and will continue to play his game i didn't even believe him...i thought he would start shooting 20-25 shots a game to get the scoring title and be a ball hog but nope scoring alot of point efficiently and moving the ball (OKC play way better when they move the ball not isoing) so props to Durant he will have more chances to win scoring titles for years to come barring injury.
 5 years ago '10        #39
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
I see you lurking Golden















 5 years ago '04        #40
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
 thegoldenhero said:
lol at being mad Durant wasn't gonna go hard and stat pad to win a scoring title. I actually admire him for sticking to his word when he said he wasn't going go balls out for it and will continue to play his game i didn't even believe him...i thought he would start shooting 20-25 shots a game to get the scoring title and be a ball hog but nope scoring alot of point efficiently and moving the ball (OKC play way better when they move the ball not isoing) so props to Durant he will have more chances to win scoring titles for years to come barring injury.
I 1st was disappointed but the instagram pic he put out pissed me off. Durant's salary this season is $17,548,838 and that's not including endorsements. With workers across the country currently being Furloughed and the terrorist attack Monday. Durant is a entertainer who gets paid millions to do so. Disappointment that he is not even at least suiting up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy