4Chan Reveal BOSTON BOMBERS (NO JOKE)

most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$597 | Props total: 269 269
smells like a False Flag... terrible for those that got hurt
 04-17-2013, 11:41 PM         #162
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

04-17-2013, 11:56 PM         #163
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jookz said:
a distraction to what? someone plz elighten me

from the Boston sh*t, gov. got caught sleepin', false flag scare at the court house, 4chan got the scoop on it, now they are fu*ked because there puppets are out in plain site
 04-18-2013, 12:01 AM         #164
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:
man, even though you know it's going to be an explosion, the first one still catches me off guard.
 04-18-2013, 12:04 AM         #165
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:
from the Boston sh*t, gov. got caught sleepin', false flag scare at the court house, 4chan got the scoop on it, now they are fu*ked because there puppets are out in plain site
to be honest though BayArea51, IF....IF this is a false flag, those individuals "caught" in plain sight doesn't mean anything, if anything at all it's meant to throw more bread crumbs, think about it...

If you are planning and executing a false flag, do you think they would slip up so sloppily and have their operatives be caught in the open? Hell Naw, if you catch an operative in the open, it was meant to be done that way.

personal opinion.
 04-18-2013, 12:20 AM         #166
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What ISN'T a false flag? seriously, ya'll think nothing ever happens?

living in a fantasy land where the government is all-powerful and all-evil. Ya'll must not know many people in the real world, or at least not know anyone who has spent time working for the government. They're normal fu*kin people.
 5 years ago '07        #167
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
Really seems to be the old guy with the blue jacket and red top

[pic - click to view]

id like to think it wasn't a government planned attack, because really the only other real suspects are the two army looking dudes.

Last edited by ham00di; 04-18-2013 at 01:29 AM..
 04-18-2013, 01:19 AM         #168
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M4Maytion said:
to be honest though BayArea51, IF....IF this is a false flag, those individuals "caught" in plain sight doesn't mean anything, if anything at all it's meant to throw more bread crumbs, think about it...

If you are planning and executing a false flag, do you think they would slip up so sloppily and have their operatives be caught in the open? Hell Naw, if you catch an operative in the open, it was meant to be done that way.

personal opinion.
 illmatix said:
What ISN'T a false flag? seriously, ya'll think nothing ever happens?

living in a fantasy land where the government is all-powerful and all-evil. Ya'll must not know many people in the real world, or at least not know anyone who has spent time working for the government. They're normal fu*kin people.
 ham00di said:
Really seems to be the old guy with the blue jacket and red top
that's what they want you to think
 04-18-2013, 01:27 AM         #169
Jim Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy fu*k, mind = blown
 04-18-2013, 01:28 AM         #170
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jim Grim said:
holy fu*k, mind = blown
get your tin foil snapbacks and gask mask on

ASAP

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #171
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,091 | Props total: 246 246
U guys dont think those guys in black with the official logos or w/e and headset are the actual bomb squad?
 5 years ago '04        #172
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
Didnt see it in this section goodlook
 04-18-2013, 02:17 AM         #173
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

this interests me a lot.
seems around the age
 Arson said:
one of the so called bombers

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

kid's a harvard student

kid is going to to the police to tell them he aint do sh*t

@OneWithEverything - I don't purport to say it's one thing or another, but in the last couple of days, there's a terror attack in Boston and ricin sent to a Senator and Obama. This explosion is a terrible tragedy and, whilst no consolation to those suffering or their families and friends, one has to hope that this is just an horrific accident. If not, if this is a deliberate act of terrorism, then it's taking (what is most likely) domestic US terrorism to another level. That's all I'm saying. I'm not a tin-foil hat wearer. In fact, I tend to believe that human experience and life is just a connected series of randon events that may give the appearance of connectivity, but in fact is purely chaotic

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #174
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,224 | Props total: 30059 30059
Wow bx detectives unraveling sh*t, ya'll should be on the case
 5 years ago '05        #175
hily 
space
space
$15,379 | Props total: 711 711
I feel bad for that guy who realized he was being labelled a terrorist online. I wonder how many others are about to come forward and say what the heck guys my brother was running the race how is having a backpack suspicious?
 5 years ago '10        #176
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 6831 6831
There is no time stamp on these photos, and without video we don't know how long people weren't looking at the race...could have turned their heads for a second. This is useless.
 5 years ago '08        #177
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 Andrefrbk said:
hell yeh

[pic - click to view]

The thing is, the white dude, with the chick his backpack is rounded and small, looks light too if you look at his shoulders, not much load. No pressure cooker is in that bag thats for sure. So its not a prime suspect...

But that dude in the blue is hella sus.

This dude hella sus, i want more pix of these guys.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These two guys don't look suspect, this pic is taken at different times. On one pic the guy in black has his glasses on and another pic he has them on his hat. The people surrounding them in one pic also change from the next. That means there's time lapse in the photos, people sometimes lay their back pack on the ground when they are starting stationary for A LONG TIME and you aren't going anywhere. It doesn't mean he dropped a bomb, people place their bags at their feet all the time when they know they will be somewhere a long time. Plus one of the guys in the pic [dude in blue] never dropped his bag. He had the strap on his shoulder in every pic.

To be honest, they just look like two runners, they are dressed appropriate for running. Light jackets, light clothes, etc. There's nothing "bomb" about them except book bags, which isn't enough since EVERYONE THERE HAD BOOK BAGS TOO. They just happen to be dark guys in the wrong place. And in a racist town like Boston, the first people witnesses will pick out is them. Remember witness tips can be wrong, and that's why so many suspects have been picked up then released. They going off tips. People in general often pick the wrong guys out of police lineups for lesser crimes than murder all the time just how they "look". So imagine a bombing. I been stopped before and questioned for robberies just because I was black and walking in a white neighborhood. So I know about being picked out. The guy in black and blue look like normal runners/spectators. But those two army looking dudes in the black jackets look REAL suspect, they aren't even dressed athletically, don't look like runners, have a lot of bulky clothes on etc.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 04-18-2013 at 06:53 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #178
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,979 | Props total: 1568 1568
Got em coach
 5 years ago '07        #179
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19856 19856
gitmo for that mo suckie lol
 5 years ago '04        #180
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,834 | Props total: 2036 2036
 keezy504 said:
STFU bi*ch.

[pic - click to view]

hop off my nuts f*ggot.

Last edited by D1nOnlyMrM@; 04-18-2013 at 08:08 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago