Lil' Wayne laughs at reports that he can't afford Quincy Jones judgement

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #41
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9031 9031
 J-Dogg said:
It's not what you make, it's what you keep. Just because someone is worth $100 million, that includes a.ssets and earnings projections. People think because, say, a Jay-Z is worth $475 million, that means he has that money sitting in a bank account and he can touch it. It means he has roughly that amount when you add up everything he's ever made, plus what he could get for his a.ssets/businesses if he sold them all off.
Someone in here making sense

I doubt Weezy has 3.4 mil in cash in any of his accounts.

Sure he's generated hundreds of millions, but after all of the lawyer fees, child support, mortgage payments, cars, clothes, strippers, lawsuits, $ paid for videos/producers/expenses that get taken out his budget, Birdman raping him, etc, that money gets spent quickly.

Even someone with as much $ as Lil Wayne probably can't just hand over 3.4 mil in cash like it's nothing
 5 years ago '05        #42
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Walmart said:
Someone in here making sense

I doubt Weezy has 3.4 mil in cash in any of his accounts.

Sure he's generated hundreds of millions, but after all of the lawyer fees, child support, mortgage payments, cars, clothes, strippers, lawsuits, $ paid for videos/producers/expenses that get taken out his budget, Birdman raping him, etc, that money gets spent quickly.

Even someone with as much $ as Lil Wayne probably can't just hand over 3.4 mil in cash like it's nothing

Another bx accountant I am sure none of the poeple claiming what Wayne has makes over 30k a year. But they know all about finances and how rich people distribute their wealth
 5 years ago '12        #43
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
I guess that deposition was a 3.4 mill bad idea.
 04-18-2013, 10:47 AM         #44
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Quddus character wakes up with Wayne on his mind. Shut up about other people's finances already, you sound like a stanley on steroids. "B-b-b-b-b-but you don't have as much money as my hero/idol/love interest Lil' Wayne does...." STFU. Up a pay stub or an account statement before you post that garbage again.

LOL @ a grown man getting upset because someone tried to school you as to how money really works. Since you know so much about how wealth is distributed, please, clue us broke folks in. Bear in mind, I read and study outside of the BX message board, TMZ, and rap blogs. I have yet to see anyone diss Wayne or say he's broke, just people questioning the $100 million figure. Do you get a cut every time you come in here and cry? Or are you just like the rest of us, regular people who do regular work who come in here to pull up and talk junk about whatever is going on. You come off like a 16 year old girl on her period, with no idea of how the world works outside of your uniformed mind.
 5 years ago '10        #45
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9031 9031
Wayne also allegedly had to sell one of his houses to pay off that 7 mil tax debt.
 5 years ago '04        #46
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2715 2715
i wouldnt be shocked if everything he owns is in birdman´s name and he gets a check every month
 04-18-2013, 11:47 AM         #47
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to B.G., him, Juvenile, Wayne and Turk never received a check for any of their work during that era of CMR. B.G. said Birdman just gave them money when they asked for it and copped their vehicles. Wayne's deal is different now, though, a lot of fans don't know that Birdman has nothing to do with how Wayne gets paid now. When Jay-Z almost signed Wayne to him and they went in to renegotiate his CMR deal, one of the stipulations was that Wayne got paid through Universal directly, without Birdman touching the money first.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy