Lil' Wayne laughs at reports that he can't afford Quincy Jones judgement

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2013, 03:12 PM         #21
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not to mention, there are lobbyists who are probably giving money to pay Wayne's judgment...
 5 years ago '12        #22
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,391 | Props total: 5652 5652
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I don't recall
this

how you going to sue somebody and end up losing the case and having to PAY the nicca you were suing in the first place?

BX accountants at it again too, i see.

"I don't recall" sums up Weezy's career
 5 years ago '05        #23
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 J-Dogg said:
It's not what you make, it's what you keep. Just because someone is worth $100 million, that includes a.ssets and earnings projections. People think because, say, a Jay-Z is worth $475 million, that means he has that money sitting in a bank account and he can touch it. It means he has roughly that amount when you add up everything he's ever made, plus what he could get for his a.ssets/businesses if he sold them all off.
Shut up and stay out of peoples pockets. With your net worth of $5.00..............

If the man say he got a 100mil who are you to say he don't? I am sure he can buy and sell your moms and your sister and still have 100mil in the bank
 5 years ago '04        #24
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 YoungSurgeon said:
lil wayne worth 100 mil?
exactly.
 04-17-2013, 04:57 PM         #25
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow. Ride Wayne a little harder. I was making a general statement, you act like I called the man broke. Go back, read every post I made after that one, and revise your statement. And please don't act like you know anything about my life. Go ahead, take up for someone who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. Maybe you'll get an invite to the next mansion party. Dudes on here are lames, they really ride for these dudes like they're friends in real life.
 5 years ago '05        #26
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 J-Dogg said:
Wow. Ride Wayne a little harder. I was making a general statement, you act like I called the man broke. Go back, read every post I made after that one, and revise your statement. And please don't act like you know anything about my life. Go ahead, take up for someone who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. Maybe you'll get an invite to the next mansion party. Dudes on here are lames, they really ride for these dudes like they're friends in real life.
Man stop hating. You sound like a real girl out here b. Jealous of Wayne because he made something with life. It ain't his fault if you pushing a beater or making $7 bucks a hour. Matter of fact I don't expect Wayne to do nothing for me. He is a entertainer which is more than I can speak for you.

Now which McDonalds you work at so I can come get some free nuggets

Last edited by Quddus; 04-17-2013 at 06:22 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #27
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
He about to use drake and nicki royalty money to pay that
 04-17-2013, 06:15 PM         #28
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Quddus

Please ship me some of whatever you're chiefing on there, boss. Since scrolling and reading are evidently beyond your capabilities, let me show you my other posts in this very thread where you sit and erroneously speak on my personal affairs. Not to mention that the post you quoted in your flailing, failing attempt to show me up has no mention of Lil' Wayne whatsoever, just an explanation of how they come up with people's net worth. I actually used Jay-Z as my example, because I was afraid of Lil' Wayne fans getting butthurt, but it happened anyways, because you're a sensitive bunch. Without further sonnage, the posts:

Today at 12:47 PM:

The run where he was on damn near every R&B hit and big time rap album had to put some serious coin in his pocket.....getting publishing off Destiny's Child, multiple Chris Brown collabs, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lloyd, the list is endless.

Today at 10:28 AM:

Wayne probably has tens of millions of dollars, but I'm sure his monthly overhead is several hundred thousand at the least, not to mention how many people he probably supports. I'm sure he won't be rapping for his supper because of this judgement and his tax trouble, but I'm sure it didn't help him and he will miss the bread. The one smart thing he does is that if he knows he's doing a guest verse for an album that will sell, he doesn't ask for money, he gets his publishing points. You can eat for a long time based on that.

I actually gave dude props and said he probably does have quite a bit tucked away. Stop pole jocking Wayne and learn how to read, so that you don't take statements out of context and let yourself get all worked up. Relax, take a deep breath, and next time, remove head from sphincter before commenting.
 5 years ago '05        #29
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 J-Dogg said:
@ Quddus

Please ship me some of whatever you're chiefing on there, boss. Since scrolling and reading are evidently beyond your capabilities, let me show you my other posts in this very thread where you sit and erroneously speak on my personal affairs. Not to mention that the post you quoted in your flailing, failing attempt to show me up has no mention of Lil' Wayne whatsoever, just an explanation of how they come up with people's net worth. I actually used Jay-Z as my example, because I was afraid of Lil' Wayne fans getting butthurt, but it happened anyways, because you're a sensitive bunch. Without further sonnage, the posts:

Today at 12:47 PM:

The run where he was on damn near every R&B hit and big time rap album had to put some serious coin in his pocket.....getting publishing off Destiny's Child, multiple Chris Brown collabs, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lloyd, the list is endless.

Today at 10:28 AM:

Wayne probably has tens of millions of dollars, but I'm sure his monthly overhead is several hundred thousand at the least, not to mention how many people he probably supports. I'm sure he won't be rapping for his supper because of this judgement and his tax trouble, but I'm sure it didn't help him and he will miss the bread. The one smart thing he does is that if he knows he's doing a guest verse for an album that will sell, he doesn't ask for money, he gets his publishing points. You can eat for a long time based on that.

I actually gave dude props and said he probably does have quite a bit tucked away. Stop pole jocking Wayne and learn how to read, so that you don't take statements out of context and let yourself get all worked up. Relax, take a deep breath, and next time, remove head from sphincter before commenting.

Again you all in another mans pockets who is clearly much....much...more richer than you. It ain't about no fan stuff. The thing is why can't dude have a 100mil? Haters like you always got to hate. I forgot bx was full of accountants.

Don't act like you ain't read my post. Now hook me up with that location so I can get them nuggets. All is forgiven fam
 04-17-2013, 06:44 PM         #30
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If giving the dude a compliment on how he runs his music stuff is "you all in another mans pockets", cool. You're clearly not the type to go for logic and reasoning, you'd rather repeat yourself. The nuggets joke was absolutely hysterical the first time around, I can see why you brought it out again.
I'm in his pockets, yet you're the one firing off multiple posts to defend your hero. I never said he was broke, and never really tried to downgrade him in any way. And being worried about the location, occupation, and financial status of a strange man that you only know through a message board? More than a little bit suspect. You probably wear jeggings, on some "well, if Wayne did it..."
 5 years ago '06        #31
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #32
marx1684 
space
space
$4,826 | Props total: 4967 4967
Was a good read but I still have to go to work in the morning.
 5 years ago '11        #33
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Didn't Wayne drop $7 million on taxes recently? 3.4 mill ain't gonna hurt him too bad.

And the report doesn't even make sense, how can you take an $11 million mansion in compensation for a $3.4 million dollar lawsuit?
because it's not liquid...it's worth isn't the actual price you'll most likely get...if he didn't have the cash and he didn't have a seller for the spot(which in this economy is quite likely) then he'd have to give it up without compensation.
 04-17-2013, 08:12 PM         #34
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are we broke stunna?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #35
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 YoungSurgeon said:
lil wayne worth 100 mil?
$500,000 a performance?...I wouldn't doubt it.
 04-18-2013, 12:21 AM         #36
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not an accurate thread...get your facts right! Anyway, this is not news! Meanwhile, water is wet!
 04-18-2013, 12:45 AM         #37
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
Shut up and stay out of peoples pockets. With your net worth of $5.00..............

If the man say he got a 100mil who are you to say he don't? I am sure he can buy and sell your moms and your sister and still have 100mil in the bank
Yeah it's not like a rapper would ever embellish how much money he has
 5 years ago '07        #38
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
Wayne eating off drake and Nikki. Platinum albums show money endorsements guest features and he still eating from the hot boyz era. Pretty sure dude is caked up
 5 years ago '10        #39
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
no hate.. but wayne been had bread back when the carter was dropping he really laughing at this tho 3.4 mill

this dude album did a million in a week in album sales he aint got no worries as he says
 5 years ago '05        #40
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Spid3yo said:
Yeah it's not like a rapper would ever embellish how much money he has
Who are you to say? What reason would he have to lie to the likes of you?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy