Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2013, 12:10 AM         #21
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not trying to sound like a conspiracy nut case, but after what a co worker mentioned to me today at work. im gonna have to say its a massive cover up.

1 the bomber has yet to be identified. yet when the guy who k!lled trayvon martin was found his facebook, twitter and the whole 9 yards was announced on every news station in the U.S

2 whats with the principle of sandy hook doing over here at this event, someone said like almost acting while crying??

3 honestly wtf is taking so long to identify and capture??? as if their almost hoping its a Us citizen rather then someone from out of the country.
 5 years ago '05        #22
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
 donmeca2020 said:
Not trying to sound like a conspiracy nut case, but after what a co worker mentioned to me today at work. im gonna have to say its a massive cover up.

1 the bomber has yet to be identified. yet when the guy who k!lled trayvon martin was found his facebook, twitter and the whole 9 yards was announced on every news station in the U.S

2 whats with the principle of sandy hook doing over here at this event, someone said like almost acting while crying??

3 honestly wtf is taking so long to identify and capture??? as if their almost hoping its a Us citizen rather then someone from out of the country.
All 3 make zero sense. Do your homework then get back to us when your done.
 04-18-2013, 12:14 AM         #23
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dainfamous730 said:
If the bomb was next to the mailbox how is that mail box still standing there?
My point exactly.
 5 years ago '05        #24
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 donmeca2020 said:

my dude, did you ever consider that the reason they got the guy who k!llled Trayvon is because he was there when hte police came? they dont know who this guy is or was all they got to go off of is photos and videos and look for suspicious activity among 1000's of people, thats going to take some time to do.

you high?
 5 years ago '05        #25
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
too late others addressed him
 5 years ago '11        #26
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 donmeca2020 said:

1. The bomber has yet to be identified because they don't know who did it. It's not like the bomber stayed and waited for police to come identify him like George Zimmerman. Not a logical comparison.

2. Principal of Sandy Hook wasn't there. She died at Sandy Hook. Don't let disinformation fool you.

3. You're really asking what's taking so long to identify a bomber out of thousands of people in a crowded event?
 04-18-2013, 12:19 AM         #27
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:

thats not a good comparison on the trayvon martin thing.

the principle of sandy hook has been debunked already as some idiots sick joke/push to claim conspiracy. it was photoshopped if I am not mistaken, and it was 2 different women.

and to be honest, as much as terrorist p!ss me off (because they don't hit people their pissed off with, they go for the innocents) they are not dumb (in the traditional sense of the word). the way I see it is this...
  • 1). If it is a conspiracy/false flag, they will not reveal the "suspect" until enough evidence has been fashioned to trick the public and enough fear from the public is created.
  • 2). If this is a legit terrorist cell, they have without a doubt tried to cover tracks and have been living on the edges of the "grid" to give off enough appearance of being a "normal citizen" while still having the space to be able to go "ghost" after cover is blown or attack commited.

thats just my personal opinion though. could be wrong could be right
 5 years ago '04        #28
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
Brotha....where is it you work?
 04-18-2013, 12:27 AM         #29
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yd4001 said:
Brotha....where is it you work?
Me?
 04-18-2013, 12:28 AM         #30
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's Some ol' BULLsh*t...only a matter of time, believe that!
 5 years ago '11        #31
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 donmeca2020 said:

u sound like u were dropped on ur head as a kid
 04-18-2013, 02:16 AM         #32
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2013, 02:56 AM         #33
BoneThugz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2013, 03:04 AM         #34
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:

[pic - click to view]

damn soo many backpacks

video shows the guy walking by in the background never seen this one

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THIS IS THE VANTAGE POINT MOVIE, swear to god....

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-18-2013, 06:23 AM         #35
BoneThugz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
where are the uncensored pics?

Islamic terrorism & obama is letting the saudis out of the country asap. fu*king disgusting

Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Fort Hood, and now this. Treason

Last edited by BoneThugz; 04-18-2013 at 06:25 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #36
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,441 | Props total: 2212 2212
Why does it gotta be a brown guy haha pathetic...everybody in that pic is suspect don't matter what color
 5 years ago '11        #37
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
space
$598 | Props total: 118 118
 BayArea51 said:

THIS IS THE VANTAGE POINT MOVIE, swear to god....

[pic - click to view]

Definitely was reminded of Vantage Point looking through all these pics and trying to find possible suspects lol.
 5 years ago '06        #38
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4710 4710
 BoneThugz said:

Islamic terrorism & obama is letting the saudis out of the country asap. fu*king disgusting

Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Fort Hood, and now this. Treason
I heard this story before
 5 years ago '05        #39
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 9311 9311
the fu*k am I looking at? a box of potatoes?
 5 years ago '06        #40
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
zoomed in gif right after explosion

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy