Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
 Bullseye said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah that scene looks pretty deep...like imagine your world just tearin down right in front of you
 5 years ago '05        #102
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
So I know nothing about Supermans backstory other than the basics. Who destroyed his home planet? Who the hell was able to take down a planet full of Supermans? Or is Clark some super-powered version of the people of his civilization?
 5 years ago '08        #103
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
I JUST JIZZED............
 5 years ago '08        #104
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258

nothing short of the midnight release at the movie tavern for this guy. give me an order of spicy fried pickles, some sliders, and a cold draft beer. they finally did the big guy right!!!
 5 years ago '09        #105
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
So I know nothing about Supermans backstory other than the basics. Who destroyed his home planet? Who the hell was able to take down a planet full of Supermans? Or is Clark some super-powered version of the people of his civilization?
These questions need anwsers.
 5 years ago '04        #106
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,054 | Props total: 33861 33861
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I think the usual story in Superman canon is that the planet destroys itself. The natives of Krypton DO NOT have Superman's powers (while on Krypton) because Krypton has a red sun. Superman's powers on Earth develop because of our yellow sun.
 5 years ago '08        #107
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Superman wasn't "superman" on his home planet. Sup's gets his power from our yellow sun. His home world had a red sun(?) if I'm not mistaken, so they were just regular on Krypton.

As for who they went to war with, I don't know
 5 years ago '11        #108
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some stories have the planets core being destroyed. That's where the kryptonite comes from. Other stories have brianiac a super computer their planet used ended up destroying the planet. My guess is the scientist believe the planet is about to be destroyed zod the villain doesn't buy it and a civil war breaks out within the planet
 5 years ago '10        #109
G Code 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
Ya, there are a bunch of different versions why krypton was destroyed. It destroyed itself by like natural disasters or some sh*t, brainiac took the sh*t out, and I think there was some other dude who was te cause(black zero I think his name was)

But superman gets his power from the yellow sun and krypton had some other type of sun
 5 years ago '05        #110
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 !!! said:
I think the usual story in Superman canon is that the planet destroys itself. The natives of Krypton DO NOT have Superman's powers (while on Krypton) because Krypton has a red sun. Superman's powers on Earth develop because of our yellow sun.
 popsjenkins said:
Superman wasn't "superman" on his home planet. Sup's gets his power from our yellow sun. His home world had a red sun(?) if I'm not mistaken, so they were just regular on Krypton.

pootysmack said:
Some stories have the planets core being destroyed. That's where the kryptonite comes from. Other stories have brianiac a super computer their planet used ended up destroying the planet. My guess is the scientist believe the planet is about to be destroyed zod the villain doesn't buy it and a civil war breaks out within the planet
 G Code said:
Ya, there are a bunch of different versions why krypton was destroyed. It destroyed itself by like natural disasters or some sh*t, brainiac took the sh*t out, and I think there was some other dude who was te cause(black zero I think his name was)

But superman gets his power from the yellow sun and krypton had some other type of sun
 5 years ago '04        #111
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,166 | Props total: 17788 17788
 fazzjoe said:
Zack Snyder...

Chris Nolan...

Hans Zimmer...

Superman...

...will be EPIC
WHOA....

HANS handling the score????

This basically a NOLAN film...fukk the bullshyt, that's what it look like as well...

Haven't anticipated a movie this much since TDK
 5 years ago '04        #112
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Dash said:
WHOA....

HANS handling the score????

This basically a NOLAN film...fukk the bullshyt, that's what it look like as well...

Haven't anticipated a movie this much since TDK
I love Nolan's work but c'mon these visuals are all zack Snyder
 5 years ago '04        #113
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,166 | Props total: 17788 17788
 C.R.I.P. said:
I love Nolan's work but c'mon these visuals are all zack Snyder
The visuals...I agree with u on

But the TONE of the movie looks like Nolan's doing...
 5 years ago '12        #114
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4072 4072
Nolan da Gawd does it again

Thank You. & thanks to you too Snyder.
 5 years ago '05        #115
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
This looks nice. Looks like the reset button may be pressed with this one.

Superman aint been Superman since Christopher Reeves. That may be about to change.
 5 years ago '12        #116
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
n*ggas not giving David G. His credit
 5 years ago '05        #117
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
 !!! said:
 popsjenkins said:

pootysmack said:
 G Code said:

The Man of Steel take on Krypton is a little different. I'm not exactly sure how it blows up. I a.ssume they've involved Brain Interactive Construct in some way. This comes from EW's recent article [Lots of spoilers so consider yourself warned - ].

What is unique about this Krypton
[spoiler - click to view]

What this means for the other Kryptonians? Do they not possess the same powers on earth? Here are on the trailer if you're keen.
 5 years ago '13        #118
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 Monoblock said:
One can only dream..

[pic - click to view]

I was hoping they would have done some type of Justice League teaser at the end of Dark Knight Rises, but.... no
 5 years ago '04        #119
sexyman 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2013, 03:06 AM         #120
Shadyunit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy