First Week Sales For Tyga's "Hotel California" Album

most viewed right now
 60
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
5886 pageviews
49 comments


Danny M 753 heat pts753
space
avatar space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 2648 2648
First Week Sales For Tyga's "Hotel California" Album
 

 
image

The first week numbers for Tyga‘s Hotel California album are in! According to HDD, T-Raww has sold 51,466 copies of his new album since it was released on April 9th.

visit this link First Week Sales For Tyga’s “Hotel California” Album | Young Money HQ

49 comments for "First Week Sales For Tyga's "Hotel California" Album"

 04-16-2013, 04:17 PM         #2
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the hip hop artist of the moment is tied between drake and Tyler
 5 years ago '12        #3
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5647 5647

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #4
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5927 5927
He has a solid fan base. Son literally put this out there on a whim and still sold 51K first week. That's not bad at all. When you factor in touring and the possibility of having a single that picks up, he might be able to work the album.
 5 years ago '11        #5
mravish23 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$509 | Props total: 0 0
 Stillhyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #6
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
That not bad at all gotta look at the fact there was no promo for this cd at all
 5 years ago '11        #7
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Yung Chance said:
and the hip hop artist of the moment is tied between drake and Tyler
Drake, Kendrick, and ASAP tbh. Nobody cares about Tyler outside of his stans.
 5 years ago '12        #8
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 1390 1390
with no promo btw
 04-16-2013, 04:47 PM         #9
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i was def surprised by this...how does the idea of going to a store to purchase a Tyga cd even pop into one's head?
 04-16-2013, 04:50 PM         #10
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album had no promo and no radio single



Rise Of The Last King > Hotel California
 5 years ago '08        #11
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Rappers need to start dropping double albums every time to double their sales.
 5 years ago '10        #12
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1782 1782
With no promo? My n*gga Tyga won...fu*k Drake.
 5 years ago '11        #13
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
No promo?

With 3 videos out on vevo?

With features from Lil Wayne and others?

With interviews in 106 and park, MTV 2 and every radio station from hot 97/power 1051 to power 106 in LA

With web ads on rap websites

With all of young money tweeting out that his album is out to millions of people?


Yeah sure :bunbcmonson: he had no promo


No Tyler had no promo, Mac miller had no promo, tech9 had no promo, these guys had no major label behind him....birdman would never put out an album with no promo....fu*k is wrong with you people....he's deep with illuminati tattoo on his a.ss...he's a a flop




People will say wow to a guy selling 10 units signed to young money and say wow he had no promo
 5 years ago '10        #14
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1782 1782
 urbangatsby said:
No promo?

With 3 videos out on vevo?

With features from Lil Wayne and others?

With interviews in 106 and park, MTV 2 and every radio station from hot 97/power 1051 to power 106 in LA

With web ads on rap websites

With all of young money tweeting out that his album is out to millions of people?


Yeah sure :bunbcmonson: he had no promo




No Tyler had no promo, Mac miller had no promo, tech9 had no promo, these guys had no major label behind him....birdman would never put out an album with no promo....fu*k is wrong with you people....he's deep with illuminati tattoo on his a.ss...he's a a flop




People will say wow to a guy selling 10 units signed to young money and say wow he had no promo
3 videos on Vevo not on T.V

Wtf watches 106 and Park anymore?

Web Ads on rap websites not on TV


Who follows any Ym n*ggas on twitter other than Wayne Nicki And Draks pus*y a.ss
?


All what you just said i can do, how the fu*k is that promo?
 5 years ago '07        #15
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 Ant McQueen said:
He has a solid fan base. Son literally put this out there on a whim and still sold 51K first week. That's not bad at all. When you factor in touring and the possibility of having a single that picks up, he might be able to work the album.
for real. no big single or anything.
 5 years ago '07        #16
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
His numbers equate to the sense his music makes .very little.
 5 years ago '05        #17
phil_8705 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 872 872
yall found fancy ways to say flop...tyga lost


he's doing indie numbers on a major.. while indies like tyler macklemore etc doing better numbers with the same level of promo.

no promo must be the new "it leaked early so it didnt sell"
 5 years ago '11        #18
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,004 | Props total: 4649 4649
Tyga has 5.3 million followers on twitter and not even 1% bought his album. That's a fu*king fail...
 5 years ago '07        #19
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
 shellz386 said:
Tyga has 5.3 million followers on twitter and not even 1% bought his album. That's a fu*king fail...
 phil_8705 said:
yall found fancy ways to say flop...tyga lost


he's doing indie numbers on a major.. while indies like tyler macklemore etc doing better numbers with the same level of promo.

no promo must be the new "it leaked early so it didnt sell"

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #20
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
He said he trying to work the album. Tyga is at the bottom of the YM food chain but he has a soild fan base and his fan base if prob huge overseas. YM prob testing the waters with this album.

Molly is a smash hit... they havent even put it on radio yet. I think the numbers will stay consistant
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy