most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 453 453
Ran should go back to working at Home Depot..

Con, well yeah.. Not much to say about his career either.. You had your chance with Kanye and GOOD Music, but dude its time to let it go..
 04-17-2013, 04:19 PM         #82
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 southpawdachamp said:
why is that every rapper's rebuttal?

but, but, but...I make more money than you though!

hip hop lost.
Nas didn't need money to ether Jay.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21257 21257
 mac58 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #84
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 southpawdachamp said:
why is that every rapper's rebuttal?

but, but, but...I make more money than you though!

hip hop lost.
Dude he already murdered ran what else is there to say but just truth at this point he's in a very different point in career 6 years later it doesn't make sense to go backward like that......

Listened the diss again its still fire

"If I'm a label why hire you nothing even pops up when limewire duke"

6 years later and that sh*t still had Me
 5 years ago '05        #85
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I have a hard time believing Joe beat Ran in a f!ght and I never heard anything about it,does somebody have a video of it?
 5 years ago '11        #86
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
A lot of dudes exposing themselves in here.
 5 years ago '12        #87
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
Alot of sh*t was edited out like when joe rushed con and cut mona off and said um go fu*k u up.
and he was grabbed by security all in all n*ggas wasnt there so u dont know even mouses mom couldnt calm him down. he was trying to get to con but security was grabbing him once again. all this was said from a person who wa
There!! Lol n*ggas just love to hate mouse and he is the reason im even on this site when he shouted yall bi*ch a.ss out on a feestly. basically most yall n*ggas need to stop asumming sh*t u dont know bout smh.. and ran is a monster lyrically but he needs to stop the sublime bs joe is not even thinking bout him thats moving backwards...oh
And that slore that was on LNHHNY doing her tell all book did a Interview explaining the whole mouse vs cons ordeal on youtube.. on my phone so i cant pull up the link but its prob on vladtv too..

Last edited by FreTwhY; 04-17-2013 at 05:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #88
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1991 1991
ran >>>>> joe didt hear there battle though.. and funny of joe to bring up money when he always rapped about the opposite while being emo.. this nicca
 04-17-2013, 05:44 PM         #89
bmanbman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
A lot of dudes exposing themselves in here.
This.
 5 years ago '04        #90
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Hokis said:
LMFAO

It's a REUNION SHOW ON REALITY TV

Only ONE thing could happen in that scenerio.. Cons was his only threat and he knew as soon as he got hit what happened

Damn goons on BX are trained Mixed Martial Arts tho so let me fall back
sir.. you sound like an idiot.

i agree with every person who said joe budden did the instinctive thing.

u sound like u stop sucker punches in mid-air, lift your opponent into the sky before the punch can reach u, and throw your opponent through several buildings in every f!ght you're involved in

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #91
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,300 | Props total: 4388 4388
Ya'll are fu*king ridiculous. Let's get the facts straightened out for you idiots.

1) Budden murked Ran on wax. End of story

2) When somebody hits you from behind, the first instinct is to turn around and see who it is. Nobody just immediately swings without knowing. Unless you stupid. What if Budden swung immediately, and it happened to be a girl. Well that's what Budden though. If you guys recall the interview Joe did with Hot 97 immediately after it, he admitted that at first he thought it was one of the L&HH chicks that was offended at something he said. And cuz he said it felt like a slap

3) Cons is a pus*y for hitting dude from behind. And for all ya n*ggas that are gonna defend that with "Cons just saw an opportunity, and he took advantage of it"... did ya'll hear the interview Cons did with Hot 97 after he got jumped? He was talking about how it started, And he said that he was running late, and got to the reunion show a bit late. And the first person he saw was Budden. Joe was outside smoking a cig, and he nodded at him and said wassup. If it was a problem, Cons could handled it right there, face to face. But nah, he waited until the show was on and caught him from behind. Which was a bi*ch move. And ya'll defending that?

It's obvious that same of ya'll hate Budden. But go on, keep bashing him and letting facts get in the way of your argument. Cuz ya'll sounding real stupid right now.
 5 years ago '09        #92
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
budden, lets not forget ran and his people made you go from malcolm x to mlk in just a few days, budden lyrically could destry ran but ran humbled him and his people OUTSIDE the booth
 5 years ago '08        #93
thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 6133 6133
 S.TEX said:
buttons running like a bi*ch, Cons putting in work

That was some straight up sucka stuff! Hiding behind the man, and then punching him in the back of the head. Cons is a straight f*g!!!
 5 years ago '04        #94
mac58 151 heat pts151
space
space
$6,550 | Props total: 10103 10103
It was a cheap snuff but in a situation like that in which the 2 parties are constantly surrounded by security its tough to get a clean shot. .

But joes reactions was real suspect. . according to Joe it felt like a girl hit him. . but dude grabbed his head and took the fu*k off . . If you watch the video all other parties even tahiry run towards Con while Joe runs like a bomb just went off. . and when hes talking to the bouncer looks shook as fu*k and woosy. .

Either way I think everyone knows both these guys arent about that life. .

Last edited by mac58; 04-17-2013 at 09:40 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #95
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Yung Dilla said:
How is that every rappers rebuttal? What would you like joe to do now he slayed him twice on wax, Beat ran in a f!ght, and he's still talking i mean what's left to do?
When did Joe put hands on ran? Yell™
 5 years ago '06        #96
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,874 | Props total: 25634 25634
 box5 said:
When did Joe put hands on ran? Yell™
I posted the video a page back...
 5 years ago '07        #97
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1059 1059
 Zaosyn said:
yea you brace up like c the god did, i fell ya, my girl was watching lahh and i caught that too , i was like damn joey
 5 years ago '11        #98
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24682 24682
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Talkin like that u sound like a nerd that never been in a f!ght in your life...

If someone steal on from behind you your FIRST instinct is to try to separate yourself so u can turn around to see whos hittin you and how many of em it is ....then figure out how to handle the situation accordingly.. NOBODY gets hit from behind out of nowhere and automatically starts swingin.

I swear some of yall on here act like u live in a movie LOL

Im supposed to hit dudes i cant even see??
 5 years ago '06        #99
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jacc Blacc said:
budden, lets not forget ran and his people made you go from malcolm x to mlk in just a few days, budden lyrically could destry ran but ran humbled him and his people OUTSIDE the booth

let's not forget joey beat ran up outside the booth and ransom, even tho he knows where joey lives, decided to have one of his homies sucker slap some dude who had nothing to do with the sh*t..ran knew better than to go at joey directly

also joe deescalated the situation for ran's sake and not to incriminate himself incase something happened to ran
 5 years ago '11        #100
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@people in here talking like they be f!ghting like that smh yell™
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy