Charlamagne Tha God On Miley Cyrus: "Miley Cyrus Wanna Be A N*gga So Bad.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
givitup4bk 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
 KnickKilla92 said:
FOH !!!

THAT TWERK MADE ME WANT HER MORE

[pic - click to view]

"In about three years, holla at me Miley Cyrus" - Mack Maine
 04-17-2013, 12:04 PM         #82
ass4daysintex25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let her do her. She is just experimenting with a number of personalities right now. The woman is incredibly brave for stepping away from country music. but you can leave it to Charlemagne who is a BI PRODUCT of WIGGY WENDY WILLIAMS to come up with some sh*t like this. He want to be Kanye West so bad, lol
 5 years ago '06        #83
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Damn some white people are so fcking corny.. Makes me embarrassed lol
 5 years ago '07        #84
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Stillhyphy said:
This man speakin the truth but lets be honest......partying with black folks is more fun than being around a bunch of white people all the time they wanna experience some different type of fun

Miley took that black and never looked back
I don't know. I went away to school in Maine and visited friends in college towns, and these white parties were hilarious. They LOVE some hackysack and that "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" song. Not much dancing, and it's mostly sitting around with a red cup and listening to Top 40 music while people tell stories.

A lot of drunk f!ghts going on and vomit everywhere. But there's much less effort to be cool or be the realest dude in the party. That's always been the problem at any minority parties I've attended, from Puerto Rican basement hall parties to West Indian lounges in Crown Heights.

It's just different.
 5 years ago '10        #85
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7563 7563
 VicDutch said:
for the record.. he didn't say black people.. he said n*ggaz.. and ratchet pus*y..
For the record he actually says "I bet he'll never do anything black again", when talking about Bieber.
 5 years ago '12        #86
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 DsRueHz said:
I used speak like this, see: ---Keggers, bonfires, barn parties, room size octopuss bongs, raves:---you missin out bro
variety is the spice.

Lil Twerk Mylie all grown up though
wait till she start fuhkin wit island n99az----throwin that slow wind--
 KeithHernandez said:
I don't know. I went away to school in Maine and visited friends in college towns, and these white parties were hilarious. They LOVE some hackysack and that "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" song. Not much dancing, and it's mostly sitting around with a red cup and listening to Top 40 music while people tell stories.

A lot of drunk f!ghts going on and vomit everywhere. But there's much less effort to be cool or be the realest dude in the party. That's always been the problem at any minority parties I've attended, from Puerto Rican basement hall parties to West Indian lounges in Crown Heights.

It's just different.
Im not even gonna lie..white people definitely know how to party. nobody can argue that. That song "Wasted" was like the theme song for yal for like 2 years. But it just a complete different environment at a all black party...its all fun and games til somebody gets shot
 5 years ago '06        #87
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
white people benefitting off acting like coons

white people win again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy