Charlamagne Tha God On Miley Cyrus: "Miley Cyrus Wanna Be A N*gga So Bad.

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 YoungSurgeon said:
Fixed that for you.

Being oppressed doesn't give you a pass to be an ignorant, racist, homophobic piece of crap. Black people aren't the only people that have been oppressed by this country or in human history. Instead of breaking the cycle of ignorance you use the same tactics as your oppressors. Fools.

Your ancestors who actually had to endure unfathomable harships would be proud of you.

[pic - click to view]

dont cry
 5 years ago '12        #62
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 YoungSurgeon said:
Great comeback

You seem like a responsible, well-educated gentleman. Tell me more. :)

I'm most definitely not arguing with somebody back and forth on that subject. I could go in on you about it but its not even worth it. save that for the angry black uncle toms on here
 5 years ago '12        #63
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
let me get you a cookie real quick. i know you're feelin big and strong behind that keyboard right now

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #64
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
read my post again smart guy. not going back and forth on that subject
log off
 04-17-2013, 05:09 AM         #65
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence said:

I watched the video and I don't like Charmalagne at all, but honestly, he kept it 100% on this one and he right... They need to stop acting & behaving like "n*ggas" because they really about to torpedo their careers by trying to be something their not. JT had his "n*gga" phase and he still in a certain way does, but the reason he's been successful with it is simple: He emulates the style but he keeps it white and that's the key to his success. He tries to sound soulful when he sings, got a little swag with the way he dresses or the way he talks, but its only a sprinkle of it and its enough to make him cool in the mainstream media (white media). Miley and Bieber can do it too... But they got it bring back because they going way too hard. Bieber when he first came out had it down like JT, but now it's getting to a point where white people get turned off by that sh*t because if there's one thing that white people hate the most... Is a n*gga lover and that's how Justin and Miley are coming to that white audience. Don't get it fu*k up... A lot of that white audience likes that "n*gga swag" but they also hate n*ggas with a deep passion as well, sort of how people love watching the Kardashians but simultaneously despite and hate the family as well. I can imagine the sh*t Miley's Dad is catching by his family and friends... Them rednecks around him are letting his a.ss have it. They probably dropping all ****** lover this and that and how she's getting disowned. It sounds funny, but I bet they're saying that sh*t. Anyway, good vid and he made a good point.
 04-17-2013, 05:10 AM         #66
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence said:

I watched the video and I don't like Charmalagne at all, but honestly, he kept it 100% on this one and he right... They need to stop acting & behaving like "n*ggas" because they really about to torpedo their careers by trying to be something their not. JT had his "n*gga" phase and he still in a certain way does, but the reason he's been successful with it is simple: He emulates the style but he keeps it white and that's the key to his success. He tries to sound soulful when he sings, got a little swag with the way he dresses or the way he talks, but its only a sprinkle of it and its enough to make him cool in the mainstream media (white media). Miley and Bieber can do it too... But they got it bring it back because they going way too hard. Bieber when he first came out had it down like JT, but now it's getting to a point where white people are turned off by that sh*t because if there's one thing that white people hate the most... Is a n*gga lover and that's how Justin and Miley are coming to that white audience. Don't get it fu*k up... A lot of that white audience likes that "n*gga swag" but they also hate n*ggas with a deep passion as well, sort of how people love watching the Kardashians but simultaneously despite and hate the family as well. I can imagine the sh*t Miley's Dad is catching by his family and friends... Them rednecks around him are letting his a.ss have it. They probably dropping all ****** lover this and that and how she's getting disowned. It sounds funny, but I bet they're saying that sh*t. Anyway, good vid and he made a good point.
 04-17-2013, 05:15 AM         #67
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watched the video and I don't like Charmalagne at all, but honestly, he kept it 100% on this one and he right... They need to stop acting & behaving like "n*ggas" because they really about to torpedo their careers by trying to be something their not. JT had his "n*gga" phase and he still in a certain way does, but the reason he's been successful with it is simple: He emulates the style but he keeps it white and that's the key to his success. He tries to sound soulful when he sings, got a little swag with the way he dresses or the way he talks, but its only a sprinkle of it and its enough to make him cool in the mainstream media (white media). Miley and Bieber can do it too... But they got it bring back because they going way too hard. Bieber when he first came out had it down like JT, but now or soon it's going to get to a point where white people are turned off by that sh*t because if there's one thing that white people hate the most... Is a n*gga lover and that's how Justin and Miley are coming to that white audience. Don't get it fu*k up... A lot of that white audience likes that "n*gga swag" but they also hate n*ggas with a deep passion as well, sort of how people love watching the Kardashians but simultaneously despite, loath and hate those fu*kers. I can imagine the sh*t Miley's Dad is catching by his family and friends... Them rednecks around him are letting his a.ss have it. They probably dropping all ****** lover this and that and how she's getting disowned cause she's shaming the family. It sounds funny, but I bet they're saying that sh*t. Anyway, good vid and he made a good point.
 5 years ago '07        #68
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
I watched the video and I don't like Charmalagne at all, but honestly, he kept it 100% on this one and he right... They need to stop acting & behaving like "n*ggas" because they really about to torpedo their careers by trying to be something their not. JT had his "n*gga" phase and he still in a certain way does, but the reason he's been successful with it is simple: He emulates the style but he keeps it white and that's the key to his success. He tries to sound soulful when he sings, got a little swag with the way he dresses or the way he talks, but its only a sprinkle of it and its enough to make him cool in the mainstream media (white media). Miley and Bieber can do it too... But they got it bring back because they going way too hard. Bieber when he first came out had it down like JT, but now it's getting to a point where white people get turned off by that sh*t because if there's one thing that white people hate the most... Is a n*gga lover and that's how Justin and Miley are coming to that white audience. Don't get it fu*k up... A lot of that white audience likes that "n*gga swag" but they also hate n*ggas with a deep passion as well, sort of how people love watching the Kardashians but simultaneously despite and hate the family as well. I can imagine the sh*t Miley's Dad is catching by his family and friends... Them rednecks around him are letting his a.ss have it. They probably dropping all ****** lover this and that and how she's getting disowned. It sounds funny, but I bet they're saying that sh*t. Anyway, good vid and he made a good point.
 5 years ago '11        #69
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
 Stillhyphy said:
This man speakin the truth but lets be honest......partying with black folks is more fun than being around a bunch of white people all the time they wanna experience some different type of fun

Miley took that black and never looked back
I used speak like this, see: ---Keggers, bonfires, barn parties, room size octopuss bongs, raves:---you missin out bro
variety is the spice.

Lil Twerk Mylie all grown up though
wait till she start fuhkin wit island n99az----throwin that slow wind--
 04-17-2013, 07:54 AM         #70
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People mistake hood with being black on a regular basis.
 5 years ago '13        #71
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
lol.... If she does try to make some "black" music I hope she got rid of that southern twang.....
 5 years ago '13        #72
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
 palogee said:
People mistake hood with being black on a regular basis.
 5 years ago '06        #73
itgrowsindawata 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so dancing smoking weed is been black now ??? and wtf is this **** saying everything bad there doing is because of blk ppl are u fu*king serious idk why anyone thinks this n*gga is funny he use to be but now he just trying to hard. He talks like he so above other blk ppl now when all u are is a dude on a radio show who talks sh*t and u are on a 30 min show guy code , and you not even the funniest n*gga on the show. Get this corny n*gga fu*k away from me
 04-17-2013, 08:31 AM         #74
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody wanna be a n*gga, but don't nobody wanna be a n*gga...
 04-17-2013, 08:56 AM         #75
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '04        #76
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 193 193
Yall reading far too into what he was tryna say and making it too damn technical. Lets face it, black culture has it's stereotypes just like any other culture and Miley & Justin are a.ssociating themselves with these stereotypes. He tryna say these things we do in our culture isn't for kids like them, 'coz it fu*ks them up in the end. In no way was he insulting his own people, he just keepin it real with some comedy.

Wearing a bandana isn't "black" but you don't see Taylor Swift rocking bandanas, do you? She aint twerkin either. She keeping the white man happy.
 5 years ago '04        #77
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3901 3901
why do black people alway attribute negative sh*t as being from us or acting like us?
if you actually pay attention they are really making fun of you silly negros.. but like most things white people do to other races it goes over your head and you accept it. the bi*ch twerking to show how fu*king stupid n*ggas look doing this sh*t. yall go "oh she trying to be black" how is she trying to be black tho? bi*ch had on clothes and what kinda costume lmao. that n*gga beiber smoking weed he trying to be black? white folks get weed/pot fest and smoke openly.. never seen a n*gga weed fest, have you? cut that demoralizing sh*t out..
 5 years ago '11        #78
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
I usually feel what Charlamagne has to say, but this I can't get Jiggy with....
 04-17-2013, 10:48 AM         #79
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxKingLeonxX said:
lol.... If she does try to make some "black" music I hope she got rid of that southern twang.....
its n*ggas that talk country, plenty of em
 5 years ago '11        #80
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so dancing smoking weed is been black now ??? and wtf is this **** saying everything bad there doing is because of blk ppl are u fu*king serious idk why anyone thinks this n*gga is funny he use to be but now he just trying to hard. He talks like he so above other blk ppl now when all u are is a dude on a radio show who talks sh*t and u are on a 30 min show guy code , and you not even the funniest n*gga on the show. Get this corny n*gga fu*k away from me
for the record.. he didn't say black people.. he said n*ggaz.. and ratchet pus*y..

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago