Charlamagne Tha God On Miley Cyrus: "Miley Cyrus Wanna Be A N*gga So Bad.

most viewed right now
 38
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 24
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-15-2013, 07:38 PM         #21
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Not in miley or justin's case but I have been saying this for years about the younger w**** generation.This is nothing new.

Black people are just naturally cool and have personality.Other races flock to it.

Asians and Hispanics want to be black too.

BLACK CULTURE>>>>>
asian culture is just as influential if not more than black culture in america
 04-15-2013, 08:19 PM         #22
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
asian culture is just as influential if not more than black culture in america
 5 years ago '08        #23
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,914 | Props total: 1893 1893
lol @ you fools thinking skin color has anything to do with the word "n*gga"

charlamange stay kickin facts but you young cats always miss the point
 5 years ago '12        #24
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 537 537
lol there was truth in what he was sayin
 5 years ago '10        #25
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7639 7639
 RoyaL CraCk said:
lol @ you fools thinking skin color has anything to do with the word "n*gga"

charlamange stay kickin facts but you young cats always miss the point
lol @ this fool ignoring that he specifically said "I bet he'll never do anything black again" also.
 04-15-2013, 09:23 PM         #26
spacerap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
miley cyrus just straight hillbilly

her dads people are all mountain folk if you've ever been in the appalachia its just tons of woods grow ops and sh*t

all them dudes that used to make moonshine just grow dope now
 04-15-2013, 09:27 PM         #27
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why i fu*k wit cthagod idk why them corny white ppl always tryna be like us n*ggas, why these white btiches tryna twerk now, they wanna be n*ggas so bad yo sh*t is disturbing
 5 years ago '12        #28
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,067 | Props total: 17328 17328
 CIDF said:
no matter what he says i see this when hes talkin.
[pic - click to view]

I dont know why when he says and does the things that the uncle toms are afraid of.


Your favorite rapper wishes he could voice his opinion like Charlemagne....So does any of your fave celebs


I remember when the whole country sucked Jay Zs d!ck and black balled Beanie Sigel once Sigel went public with the dissing. Only person in America that would give him an interview so he could be heard WAS Charlemagne...Crazy sh*t is Charlemagne was working IN PHILLY at the time...dude gave beans the interview and wound up losing his job the next day.

Crazy sh*t happened after that...next thing you know ALL the radio stations wanted to interview beans...and then ALL the radio stations started clowning beans and then his legal trouble started happening ten fold.

Philly aint even wanna let one of their native sons speak cause they were suckin them corporate d!cks protecting Jay Z...


Dude been real, I think stans and f*gs just mad cause the n*ggas honest.
 04-15-2013, 10:25 PM         #29
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
I dont know why when he says and does the things that the uncle toms are afraid of.


Your favorite rapper wishes he could voice his opinion like Charlemagne....So does any of your fave celebs


I remember when the whole country sucked Jay Zs d!ck and black balled Beanie Sigel once Sigel went public with the dissing. Only person in America that would give him an interview so he could be heard WAS Charlemagne...Crazy sh*t is Charlemagne was working IN PHILLY at the time...dude gave beans the interview and wound up losing his job the next day.

Crazy sh*t happened after that...next thing you know ALL the radio stations wanted to interview beans...and then ALL the radio stations started clowning beans and then his legal trouble started happening ten fold.

Philly aint even wanna let one of their native sons speak cause they were suckin them corporate d!cks protecting Jay Z...


Dude been real, I think stans and f*gs just mad cause the n*ggas honest.
n*gga is a weak imitation of star
 5 years ago '12        #30
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,067 | Props total: 17328 17328
 YI-Drizzy said:
n*gga is a weak imitation of star
Oh you mean the one out here dissing dead R&B singers for attention and now local/youtube broadcasts?


Naaaah I wouldn't compare Charlemagne to him. Star problem is he takes things personal and he gets mad. Charlemagne knows his place and states it
 5 years ago '12        #31
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
FOH !!!

THAT TWERK MADE ME WANT HER MORE


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #32
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7639 7639
 YI-Drizzy said:
n*gga is a weak imitation of star
Basically. And its not even close. Star is way more knowledgeable on subjects/topics. And can turn up 10x more on people, and do the funny comedic sh*t also.
 5 years ago '11        #33
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I don't see her trying to be black, maybe it's just me being around some real wiggers before yell™
 5 years ago '11        #34
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 jmheight1 said:
Basically. And its not even close. Star is way more knowledgeable on subjects/topics. And can turn up 10x more on people, and do the funny comedic sh*t also.
Amen star is the gawd yell™
 5 years ago '11        #35
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Skratch said:
this is why i fu*k wit cthagod idk why them corny white ppl always tryna be like us n*ggas, why these white btiches tryna twerk now, they wanna be n*ggas so bad yo sh*t is disturbing
And n*ggas only by white fashion sh*t, act like they to good for hood sh*t and don't want to fu*k fat white girls no more so I guess that means them n*ggas is acting white huh smh. With her it's all tv everybody know that, plus we so quick to go mainstream with our sh*t these days and they pick it up and run with it, I mean we had n*ggas co signing that bullsh*t version of the Harlem shake for christ sakes yell™
 04-16-2013, 08:30 AM         #36
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
And n*ggas only by white fashion sh*t, act like they to good for hood sh*t and don't want to fu*k fat white girls no more so I guess that means them n*ggas is acting white huh smh. With her it's all tv everybody know that, plus we so quick to go mainstream with our sh*t these days and they pick it up and run with it, I mean we had n*ggas co signing that bullsh*t version of the Harlem shake for christ sakes yell™
This. n*ggas stay coppin gucci rags and bags so they wanna be gay european males now?
 04-16-2013, 08:33 AM         #37
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas be delusional
 5 years ago '10        #38
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so dancing smoking weed is been black now ??? and wtf is this **** saying everything bad there doing is because of blk ppl are u fu*king serious idk why anyone thinks this n*gga is funny he use to be but now he just trying to hard. He talks like he so above other blk ppl now when all u are is a dude on a radio show who talks sh*t and u are on a 30 min show guy code , and you not even the funniest n*gga on the show. Get this corny n*gga fu*k away from me
Funny thing is, that all these dumb n*ggas are in here agreeing with this sh*t..

n*ggas love that all those negative stereotypes are considered "being a n*gga"

It's like black folks wanna have a monopoly on all the negative stereotypes, instead of trying to shed them..

They think that sh*t is "cool" for some reason..

sh*t is actually quite disturbing
 5 years ago '07        #39
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,827 | Props total: 309 309
Charm is right... n*ggaz is mad in here .... n*ggaz about to slit they wrist after hearing this sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #40
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 HipHopFactz said:


[pic - click to view]



This guy Bieber looks like a legit dyke.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy