most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2013, 04:22 PM         #901
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice our pus*y a.ss bi*ch a.ss president said at first, it could be related to tax day, being april 15th, since he damn well knows no fu*king american actually wants what he's truly giving america --- bankruptcy, poverty, and complete gov't control....

he's a piece of sh*t who should be held responsible for 9/11/12 and 4/15/2013---

holy fu*k, our piece of sh*t president has ALREADY ALLOWED MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS ON US SOIL THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

fu*k outta here bi*ch.
 5 years ago '04        #902
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 688 688
Some super hilbilly who claimed to be a Marine told me he got confidential orders to go back to Iraq.. He said, and I quote "We tried to give them freedom and democracy, now were going to turn that place into a parking lot"
 04-16-2013, 04:28 PM         #903
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ham00di said:
So sad, but.......

Same day, 55 dead over 300 injured around Iraq (all civilians)
This isn't Iraq, and I don't mean that to minimize the tragic event.
 5 years ago '10        #904
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 TIP2009 said:
nice our pus*y a.ss bi*ch a.ss president said at first, it could be related to tax day, being april 15th, since he damn well knows no fu*king american actually wants what he's truly giving america --- bankruptcy, poverty, and complete gov't control....

he's a piece of sh*t who should be held responsible for 9/11/12 and 4/15/2013---

holy fu*k, our piece of sh*t president has ALREADY ALLOWED MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS ON US SOIL THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

fu*k outta here bi*ch.
You a bi*ch fu*k out of here Bush cheated his way in and the first year of his term over 3,000 americans died in one day on us soil n*gga US commercial jets were hijacked while Bush bi*ch a.ss looking stupid in the face How old is yo punk a.ss? Can you run this country better ol hoe a.ss n*gga I should slap the sh*t out yal with yo mad a.ss you sound like a motherfu*ker that would go shoot sum sh*t up cause you mad at the president hoe a.ss bi*ch

Last edited by Rebirth46; 04-16-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #905
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Anyone see that last press conference???

It sounds like they don't have any leads...
 5 years ago '07        #906
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 S.TEX said:
This isn't Iraq, and I don't mean that to minimize the tragic event.
I just LOVE how much media attention from all around the world this tragic event got and yet NOTHING, just a few articles about the bombings that happen every single day in Iraq with thousands and thousands of people dying and losing limbs.

Bothers me that humans are not equals;

Africans and Middle Easterns to be second rate citizens
 5 years ago '07        #907
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
 TIP2009 said:

fu*k outta here bi*ch.
lol this dude is always heavy on name calling light on facts. idiot
 04-16-2013, 05:04 PM         #908
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
[B]right the logic behind the reason for why anyone would choose that event has been questioned even by mainstream media
Want to know why whoever chose this event? Because it's unexpected. Everyone questioning "why a running marathon" just proves the point. This can happen at any damn time whenever someone wants it too.

If this is a false flag op then I can see this being used as a way to increase security camera's in the streets for "safety and protection of the people".
 5 years ago '11        #909
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ham00di said:
I just LOVE how much media attention from all around the world this tragic event got and yet NOTHING, just a few articles about the bombings that happen every single day in Iraq with thousands and thousands of people dying and losing limbs.

Bothers me that humans are not equals;

Africans and Middle Easterns to be second rate citizens
it's just like a deadly car accident or missing child report in America isn't huge worldwide news...hell, Chicago is damn near a warzone in some areas and we don't have constant national coverage on the many deaths that happen every day. it happens all the time here...it's not something shocking. we rarely get something like this in America, our soil isn't a constant battlefield filled with minefields and dirt roads. you really think it should be breaking news on CNN every time a civil war battle takes place in the streets of Jihad? use common sense here
 5 years ago '10        #910
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,872 | Props total: 13666 13666
 SomeOnesoN said:
Mike Heiliger, 59, said a female holding several bags was telling runners they were going to die during the race, as runners picked up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13).

fu*k all of that! Thats all the warning I would need.

~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I know right...we barely have that right

word

Kadillac87 said:
Sounds like George Zimmer wrote the description

Javon23 said:
Runner changed direction with the quickness
oh sh*t!

Lex Lossis said:
My n*gga went to Boston for a week to visit his GF's fam. n*gga said not a single person showed any type of welcoming attitude. At stores, other places, etc. He said everyone were as*holes, rude, etc....n*gga was MISERABLE out there. He said on FB he gonna pass on prayin for these "fu*kin bi*ch a.ss n*ggas" as he says

I've heard this from many ppl that Bostonians are rude and far from friendly.

RIP to the 8 year old tho.

shocked u didnt get roasted for this

pbballin said:
One of the doctors just said, some victims had up to 40 nails in them, that shot out the bomb

thats some twisted sh*t....

minimafiaaj said:
im sure this is real.
U gotta be hacked
 5 years ago '06        #911
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
sounds like they don't know who did this sh*t at all...
 5 years ago '06        #912
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 Play4keepz32 said:
Letter sent to govt with poison sh*t is going down
it was a letter with Ricin wasn't it?

I dunno if that's connected to this though
 5 years ago '04        #913
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,830 | Props total: 2288 2288
it think its crazy only 3 died when u could see legs and stuff on the ground
 5 years ago '04        #914
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
 Play4keepz32 said:
Wasnt the anthrax around 9/11 time?
Yeah. It was right after
 5 years ago '12        #915
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Trilluminati GA said:

shocked u didnt get roasted for this
Probably because it's true
 5 years ago '11        #916
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
No definitive suspect yet. My money's on a white male with "mental issues"

5 years ago '04        #917
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
Joggers
 5 years ago '08        #918
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I say it's a wing nut (either side), I highly doubt it's international since you got terrorists out here actually passing on responsibility.
 04-16-2013, 06:32 PM         #919
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Letters get sent to government people all the time. Every week. Threats. Weird contents. So why is the news media piggybacking this one onto the Boston Marathon events? Hmmm.

And to the sheeple who continue using terms like "crazy" "tinfoil" and "conspiracies" - do yourself a damn favor and read about World and namely U.S. history. False flags .. creating mass hysteria ... and the feelings the voted government people feel towards their citizens. Way too many fools in here talking about watching YouTube videos. fu*k YouTube ... and their censoring crap. Free speech, I think not!
 5 years ago '11        #920
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 playazinc said:
Letters get sent to government people all the time. Every week. Threats. Weird contents. So why is the news media piggybacking this one onto the Boston Marathon events? Hmmm.

And to the sheeple who continue using terms like "crazy" "tinfoil" and "conspiracies" - do yourself a damn favor and read about World and namely U.S. history. False flags .. creating mass hysteria ... and the feelings the voted government people feel towards their citizens. Way too many fools in here talking about watching YouTube videos. fu*k YouTube ... and their censoring crap. Free speech, I think not!
Tinfoils mad
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy