Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #881
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Damagegadget said:
never said I did...so now that you have came out after tryin to say I have sources that never lied...your infallible source has never lied tho??? hhhmmm post it

I do not credit any source unless you were there personally..so we can all speculate...but when you make a.ssumptions about people just because they ask questions..your opinions becomes less valid to me.. your personal attacks by calling names says you don't care for truth..u just care to degrade people without reason..or because your a follower ...repeat follower of the whole "tinfoil" hat BS...
Never said I had infallible sources. You still don't get. Wake up
 5 years ago '07        #882
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Kadillac87 said:
Do yourself a favor and google Donna Bruce Boston in the image search

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

some simple googling would prevent that retard from looking so stupid
 5 years ago '07        #883
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Ah, Where are they wrong??

The police had a suspect to question in hospital...

Or did the police make up that they search dudes apartment and questioned his roommates???

so not a suspect, a witness. also they said what 13 dead? when it was 2, later changed to 3. move along now. you can put your news corp pom poms down.
 5 years ago '06        #884
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kadillac87 said:
You just don't get it. Not only did they say a suspect was caught, which is incorrect but they also said it was a Saudi National which was completely irresponsible. It's fear mongering, not reporting.
Oh so now your agree that the source was correct? i thought it wasn't real?
They said dude was in hospital? not that they caught him?

So if it were a white right-winger, that would be okay to let ppl know right??
but anything else is racist and bigotry. Why are you bringing up the irrelevant?

Do you not want to know everything about a person of interest?
If they had a new lead, who wouldn't want to know as much as possible?
I didn't know you wanted to have your hand held and kept in the dark about possible suspects... Thought you would want to know everything goin on.....
 04-16-2013, 03:17 PM         #885
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeruDat said:
A lot of people are sensitive to these types of acts and images, yet are inconceivably quiet on other matters - domestic & international.

You talk about how people should EMPATHIZE, or FEEL about another situation.

Yet you've never been at war - lived in poverty - homeless - been in jail? Everyone doesn't react the same, and "tragedies" are objective.
What does living in poverty, being homeless or being in jail have to do with empathy and feeling? Sounds like the sort of comment someone would make if they've never known any of those things.
 5 years ago '10        #886
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
I'm on pg 35 and my mind is so full of fu*k right now....

[video - click to view]

An episode of the popular show Family Guy which was first aired less than a month ago eerily predicted the Boston Marathon bombings, depicting the main character detonating two bombs in addition to winning the marathon by k!lling the rest of the participants.

It is important to note that the video shows two clips from different points of the show edited together, but they are from the same episode.

and then today

Deadly blast hits Pakistan election rally

[pic - click to view]

Im not big on believing conspriacy theories they're more entertaining is anything but anything is plausible considering the sick and sadistic people that are voted into office.

btw I'm not saying the Pakistan bombing is linked to the Boston bombing, its a crazy world we live in today where human life and innocence is cheap and meaningless.

Russ369 said:
And yet everyone on BX clowns Jews and Israeli's... I dont see them bombing innocent civillians in foreign countries, planting explosives n sh*t... fu*kin muslims, bread to hate, thats all...

RIP
you can't be serious with that post, gotta be trolling.

SoulBrotha91 said:
How are you gonna try & take someone's life just for running a marathon? Man you're not safe anywhere nowadays. That's why I always thank god when I make it home untouched or harmed
Easy, they wanted to bomb white folks.

Matt504 said:
you see this sh*t bruh?

yall boys wild mane

Matt504 said:

WTF?!

Matt504 said:
RUTHLESSNESS LOL

I_REP_VA said:
omg LOL.. that is embarassing
LOL @ the ppl in the back looking

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-16-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #887
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Oh so now your agree that the source was correct? i thought it wasn't real?
They said dude was in hospital? not that they caught him?

So if it were a white right-winger, that would be okay to let ppl know right??
but anything else is racist and bigotry. Why are you bringing up the irrelevant?

Do you not want to know everything about a person of interest?
If they had a new lead, who wouldn't want to know as much as possible?
I didn't know you wanted to have your hand held and kept in the dark about possible suspects... Thought you would want to know everything goin on.....
I guess you skipped over the part where I said it was incorrect
 5 years ago '06        #888
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:

so not a suspect, a witness. also they said what 13 dead? when it was 2, later changed to 3. move along now. you can put your news corp pom poms down.
Ya'll getting way to upset over some right wing source... Good God...
Yes, nobody knew if he were i suspect or witness... No one said he was even close to being guilty.... All that was reported was they wanted to question him... you acting like the Post called this guy the mastermind behind the plan....

this is pointless....
Of coarse the Wash. Post is gonna say that... It was posted after the police questioned him...
 5 years ago '10        #889
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 ROFLSTOMP said:
In Europe we laugh when there's tragedy, people would joke about the Nazis a day after seeing their family slaughtered. When there's been terrorist attacks more recently jokes have always followed. It's par for the course here to be able to laugh in hard times, a well ingrained coping mechanism,.

But the sh*t you're posting isn't in the least bit funny. Laughing AT people who've had their legs blown off hours after the fact? Your humour is tasteless and indicative of somebody with psychological issues.

Joehook said:
Yup, agreed 100% man.

Alot of these idiots posting bout being classy are hypocrites. they know who they are and would never admit it.

Theres nothing funny bout death and suffering. Ive been thru family tragedy, so cant noone tell me I dont know what sh*t feels like..

Best way to deal with sh*t, is to laugh it off... Thats life. It doesnt mean we dont care. We just not as sensitive as others...

no hate but Im a little shocked that you agree with him

Yung Dilla said:
This is crazy and sh*t like this makes it easier and easier to believe in conspiracy theory
Conspiracy therories are entertaining if anything but this sh*t doesn't makes sense. Maybe it will as I get deeper into this thread. That coach's tweet throwed me for a loop
 04-16-2013, 03:21 PM         #890
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
E

God dam man thank you. This is the best I've ever heard this explained, as I have just drawn a complete blank when thinking of ways to explain "humor" to people.

Sadly, it looks like no matter how u explain it, only a few people will ever understand.

But its like when my man Ricky Gervais makes fun of the handicapped. Other people want to just be able to not think of them at all, so they call him insensitive for bringing them up. But he does more for them on/off the stage than any of these people that don't want to have to deal with harsh realities of the world.

Do u have to be a comedian or comedy-enthusiast in order to understand what a sense of humor is?
You again, like the other retards before you, completely miss the point.

Please, I was listening to Ricky on XFM while you were watching Friends. None of these comedians would make foul jokes about individuals on the same day they've had their life ruined

Triviality. You guys have a whack and twisted sense of humour. Even Frankie Boyle would slap the sh*t out of you

Ps. "Just landed in New York to the terrible news. My thoughts are with the people of Boston. Stay strong." (From Ricky Gervais)

Last edited by ROFLSTOMP; 04-16-2013 at 03:25 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #891
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8482 8482
 The N said:
This is one of those everybody is a suspect even you mr pothead you did this.

It was not me The N
 5 years ago '07        #892
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Ya'll getting way to upset over some right wing source... Good God...
Yes, nobody knew if he were i suspect or witness... No one said he was even close to being guilty.... All that was reported was they wanted to question him... you acting like the Post called this guy the mastermind behind the plan....

this is pointless....
Of coarse the Wash. Post is gonna say that... It was posted after the police questioned him...
im not upset lol it literally didnt affect my day @ all. its not surprising either, after every big disaster/tragedy there is misinformation. its just odd how ny post a notorious right leaning paper (owned by big time conservative) made it look like he was a suspect. and then bloated the death numbers, presumably to rile up fear and or clicks or how ever they make $
 5 years ago '06        #893
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I guess you skipped over the part where I said it was incorrect
So what are your thoughts on this whole thing...

You leaning Foreign or Domestic???

Only reason I'm guessing foreign is do to the making and Placement of the bomb...
1. Making is similar to the Al-Q design...
2. only victims were innocent ppl...
a. Right wing would have attacked something more government related
b. left wing would have attacked business buildings, police, etc.
 5 years ago '07        #894
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 Kadillac87 said:
Never said I had infallible sources. You still don't get. Wake up
wake up..lol nah sun you mad... your in here insulting people with name calling..so clearly you must be miserable...but post your credible source... this also the part where I act human...I did misread your post.... but you don't get it.. as if blindly following any source makes you awake lol... what is credible when you are quoted sayin that all sources have lied... just sayin. We can have a discussion ..or we can go around pointing fingers and calling people "tinfoil" hat wearers cause they have choose to speculate... you will notice I have not stated or made and theory's about this...speculation is keeping an eye open..maybe you should wake up my friend
 5 years ago '07        #895
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 minimafiaaj said:
im not upset lol it literally didnt affect my day @ all. its not surprising either, after every big disaster/tragedy there is misinformation. its just odd how ny post a notorious right leaning paper (owned by big time conservative) made it look like he was a suspect. and then bloated the death numbers, presumably to rile up fear and or clicks or how ever they make $
For what purpose would they have done that? They got misinformation. It happens more and more today with everyone racing to be the first to report it. You think they just thought "hey lets bloat the death numbers now and we're just not gonna think of the consequences. We sure are gonna look like dumbasses later but who cares?

No, they just got wrong info. I dunno how much they pay the editor of their news but its a lot of money and they messed up. The wrong info got to a reliable source and they took it from the source and ran with it. Nothin to see here.
 5 years ago '07        #896
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
For what purpose would they have done that? They got misinformation. It happens more and more today with everyone racing to be the first to report it. You think they just thought "hey lets bloat the death numbers now and we're just not gonna think of the consequences. We sure are gonna look like dumbasses later but who cares?

No, they just got wrong info. I dunno how much they pay the editor of their news but its a lot of money and they messed up. The wrong info got to a reliable source and they took it from the source and ran with it. Nothin to see here.
the ny post is essentially a gossip rag, you're giving them a little too much credibility. what do they lose if they incorrectly report the numbers? nothing.
 5 years ago '11        #897
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
So what are your thoughts on this whole thing...

You leaning Foreign or Domestic???

Only reason I'm guessing foreign is do to the making and Placement of the bomb...
1. Making is similar to the Al-Q design...
2. only victims were innocent ppl...
a. Right wing would have attacked something more government related
b. left wing would have attacked business buildings, police, etc.
I would lean domestic. Foreign terrorist group see attacking Anericans as a stamp of pride. There would already be a group claiming responsibility if it was orchestrated by one of them imo.
 5 years ago '06        #898
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I would lean domestic. Foreign terrorist group see attacking Anericans as a stamp of pride. There would already be a group claiming responsibility if it was orchestrated by one of them imo.
that is one thing that sticks out to me... Nobody is taking responsibility...
But that does not mean a groups of foreign ppl (i say group, only cuz i think this involved more than one person) did this on their own, w/o any big leader behind this...

I just don't see what a right wing group could have been going after.. Nor do i see what a left wing group could have been going after...
There isn't any building or specific group targeted... the OKC bombing was in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building... Weather Underground was government buildings and ppl..
All that was attacked was bystanders...
 5 years ago '07        #899
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 KFrizzle said:
that is one thing that sticks out to me... Nobody is taking responsibility...
But that does not mean a groups of foreign ppl (i say group, only cuz i think this involved more than one person) did this on their own, w/o any big leader behind this...

I just don't see what a right wing group could have been going after.. Nor do i see what a left wing group could have been going after...
There isn't any building or specific group targeted... the OKC bombing was in the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building... Weather Underground was government buildings and ppl..
All that was attacked was bystanders...
right the logic behind the reason for why anyone would choose that event has been questioned even by mainstream media..thats what raises questions for me..Im not goin to sit around and say the government did it..matter fact they prolly not behind false flags of any sorts..however the CIA has been..

this could be a case of some loonatic just wanting to blow something up... the sensationalism panic and fear is what makes me bothered mostly... a false flag would only be reasonable due to recent circumstances on violence in america.. so I question that it wasn;t just as much as it being possible it was. there is a lot of isht I just don't see adding up to any real truth..

But healthy discussion amongst our peers can lead towards better understanding
 5 years ago '07        #900
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
So sad, but.......

Same day, 55 dead over 300 injured around Iraq (all civilians)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy