Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #841
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Here comes the nutjobs to make more predictions that will never come true. None of their predictions after the shootings in Aurora were right. None of their predictions after the shootings in Sandy Hook were right. And none of their predictions after this will be right either.

It is rather comical because I think they believe they are right, but they never are. Must be a pretty sad life.
 5 years ago '11        #842
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Damagegadget said:
lol that tinfoil isht is a cop out...you know people with nothing constructive to add make personal attacks.... aye the government tested LSD on its general population...this is no theory its a factual Conspiracy... The media you whole heartedly trust to feed you accurate information has continually lied to you...but "theorist" are the ones wearing tinfoil hats ..
The media lies but the people making YouTube vids have never told a lie right?

That's what make you tinfoils so funny. You think the media is the only source that shapes and deliver the news in order to fit a preconceived agenda. Tell me the source you used that isn't shaping the way you view content by the way they deliver it. But only the mainstream media lies, right?

It doesn't take a genius to realize that people actually interviewing people on the scene are more credible than someone who hasn't even left their basement and decided to make a YouTube video

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-16-2013 at 01:48 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #843
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 SomeOnesoN said:
Mark Dice

I believe in my opinion that the Southern Poverty Law Center and many liberals like Chris Matthews on MSNBC are quietly hoping that it comes out the Boston bombers were white, Tea Party, anti-Obama people, so they can justify their recent warnings that “right wing extremists” like the Tea Party will soon pull off a “New Oklahoma City bombing.” Many people are speculating this was a false flag or an FBI provocateured event to justify further revoking the Bill of Rights and increasing the surveillance state.

In the past Judge Andrew Napolitano from Fox News admitted that in over a DOZEN busted terror plots, the FBI actually recruited morons, encouraged them and guided them to carry out an attack, and then actually GAVE THEM bomb making materials, and then busted them. Nothing would have happened if the FBI didn’t create the terror cells to begin with.

The fact that the FBI created the groups, guided them, and gave them material support is then mentioned at the bottom of the articles and spun to make it sound as if they infiltrated the group to bust them, when in reality they recruited people and created the group in the first place.

It’s called provocateuring. They do this to keep the fear mongering going to support the war on terror and make it look like we need the Bill of Rights revoked to keep us safe. It was big during the Bush administration, but Obama has continued it because he is Illuminati mafia, as is Bush. Even if this is found to be some foreigners or radical Muslims, the mainstream media has already speculated that this was done by “right wing extremists” AKA gun owning Tea Party supporters. Boston TEA PARTY. Get it? The government and the SPLC will ramp up the propaganda saying that anti-Obama groups could pull off the next one, “like the Boston bombing.”

I’ll report on this as details emerge. Get ready for the Trapwire Facial Recognition system to be declassified and grow exponentially. What’s Trapwire? It’s a classified Facial Recognition system that’s operational in all major cities.
Well your correct to say that the left wants it to be a right winger... you know, cuz owning a gun automatically makes you crazy and a murderer..

But hey, if it's a left wing nut... He or She can just start teaching in our colleges.!.!. I mean that's what all of the other domestic terrorists are doing... For sure Chicago or Columbia would hire you... Which is really the perfect job for a former domestic terrorist, cuz who wouldn't want to brainwash college kids into your beliefs...
 5 years ago '12        #844
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 The N said:
Some reporter straight up asked if this was a false flag

Of course Gov was like "No" lol he wouldnt know anyways this is B.ops status

this guy is from alex jones :P
 04-16-2013, 01:49 PM         #845
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:
Well your correct to say that the left wants it to be a right winger... you know, cuz owning a gun automatically makes you crazy and a murderer..

But hey, if it's a left wing nut... He or She can just start teaching in our colleges.!.!. I mean that's what all of the other domestic terrorists are doing... For sure Chicago or Columbia would hire you... Which is really the perfect job for a former domestic terrorist, cuz who wouldn't want to brainwash college kids into your beliefs...
does this politic sh*t blind you this much? 3 dead and you're worried about protecting the GOP?
 5 years ago '06        #846
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Can the tinfoils go back to the knowledge section? Niggss talking about so your own research like looking at random videos on YouTube that somebody else made is research. Let me know when y'all go to Boston and interview the ppl yourself

Does anyone remember when the tinfoils in the WH thought a YouTube video was evidence for the attack in Benghazi

_________

Christ from BX to the WH, fools will believe anything on the internet
 5 years ago '06        #847
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 S.TEX said:
does this politic sh*t blind you this much? 3 dead and you're worried about protecting the GOP?
Oh i didn't know the GOP was responsible for anything???
Since when did a republican become a person of interest??

______

i didn't know i couldnt reply to someone's post... So he can talk about the Left wanting the attack to be done by a right winger... But I can't...
 5 years ago '11        #848
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Does anyone remember when the tinfoils in the WH thought a YouTube video was evidence for the attack in Benghazi

_________

Christ from BX to the WH, fools will believe anything on the internet
Says the guy who believed the polls on Fox News that stated Romney was winning in a landslide.

You're the main one who gets fooled by sources that are not credible. Was posting links from The NY Post not too long ago

04-16-2013, 01:56 PM         #849
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 autoraptronix said:
Recap:

Police announcing drills before the bombing, dogs near first bomb location

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it’s just a training exercise
,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He’s been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise,
” Stevenson said. “I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in.”

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

[pic - click to view]

Alleged Homeland Security whistleblower warns (back in December) to watch for a metals dip - bombing happens same day as .

In an interview with Doug Hagmann at the Northeast Intelligence Network, the insider warned that life for the average America would change drastically, and soon, and that this change would be preceded by various events, one of which is a major dip in precious metals:

They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next beg economic event.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED]

[pic - click to view]

And now this:

Boston runners were warned: Squamish man

Heiliger, 'stunned' by explosions, was back at hotel when marathon blasts occurred

April 15, 2013

Ben Lypka

Runners getting set to take part in the Boston Marathon were warned beforehand that they were going to die, said a Squamish resident who took part in the race.

Three people were k!lled and more than 140 were injured when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the famed 42.2-kilometre running event on Monday (April 15).

Mike Heiliger, 59, said a woman holding several bags was telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.

“I was downtown on Saturday and you know, you see these people on the street and think it's just some nutbar,” he told The Chief from his Boston hotel on Monday. “It was a little creepy because you can identify who the runners are and I heard her say to this runner two feet away from me that, 'If you run tomorrow you're going to die.'

At the time, Heiliger said he thought about telling the woman that the race was Monday, but decided not to correct her.

Heiliger was in the process of calling the police after his conversation with The Chief.

“I thought it was just a nut and maybe she was a nut but she was holding a couple of bags like she just got off a plane and was accosting runners on Saturday,” he said.

The Squamish resident was one of a group of about 15 runners from the North Shore and he said they're all fine.

“We all run in a run club and as far as I know all of our people are OK,” he said. “Some of them didn't get to finish, unfortunately, because when the bomb went off — that was it. They [race officials] stopped everybody.”

Heiliger finished the race in 3:29:51 and was making his way back to his hotel when the explosions went off.

“I was just coming to the hotel and I heard all these sirens,” he said. “But you're in a big city and when you hear sirens you think nothing of it.”

It was the fourth time Heiliger had raced in Boston and said the scene was disturbing.

“I'm just stunned right now,” he said. “It's a terrible situation. Boston has really embraced this race, they really get up for this thing and they're so friendly. For something like this to happen it's mind boggling.”

He said whoever set up the explosions had put some thought into it.

“Whoever did this knew what they were doing,” he said. “They knew where to put it where the most people were.”

Despite the disastrous day, Heiliger said the tragedy will not dampen his enthusiasm for the race.

“I think I would still come back to Boston,” he said. “I bet security will be insane from here on in but I take the attitude that if you stay away, you let the crazies win. Time will tell what comes of this. This is huge. They [locals] want to hang someone out on the streets.”

For updates on this developing story, check back with or see this week's print edition of The Chief.

Listen to interview

yeah... you keep saying runners but the runners weren't injured...

it was the spectators on the sides

i don't think any of the runners were injured badly at all
 5 years ago '06        #850
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Says the guy who believed the polls on Fox News that stated Romney was winning in a landslide.

You're the main one who gets fooled by sources that are not credible. Was posting links from The NY Post not too long ago

Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

You do know they were right about the Saudi being in questioned by police..

So wtf are you talking about???
 5 years ago '04        #851
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
still seems surreal
 5 years ago '07        #852
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 Kadillac87 said:
The media lies but the people making YouTube vids have never told a lie right?

That's what make you tinfoils so funny. You think the media is the only source that shapes and deliver the news in order to fit a preconceived agenda. Tell me the source you used that isn't shaping the way you view content by the way they deliver it. But only the mainstream media lies, right?

It doesn't take a genius to realize that people actually interviewing people on the scene are more credible than someone who hasn't even left their basement and decided to make a YouTube video
nah see what makes cats like u funny is you have no idea what my opinion on the situation is cause I haven't stated it..and youve gone and a.ssumed my speculation was some "tinfoil"(personal attack say something constructive)conspiracy... where the fuss did I say youtube videos were true....but its nice to see you know the NEWS ISN't true either...so thanks for re-inforcing my statements fella... ...you have left your basement either just cause its on TV means its real tho right? the source is the media...and there continued sensationalism and agenda to market(brainwash) to people for ratings... thats my source...

go back and review my posts before you make insults...and if you feel like speakin constructively on the matter feel free..other wise letgo ya ego bra...you have no truth to be told either ..I never once said Im telling any truths...the only truth is secret...or conspiracy...

when witness's said there were 2 shooters in the holmes case "your types" came in sayin how witness's were not credible..now they are lol..
 04-16-2013, 02:10 PM         #853
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:
Oh i didn't know the GOP was responsible for anything???
Since when did a republican become a person of interest??

______

i didn't know i couldnt reply to someone's post... So he can talk about the Left wanting the attack to be done by a right winger... But I can't...
 5 years ago '11        #854
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

You do know they were right about the Saudi being in questioned by police..

So wtf are you talking about???
Someone being questioned and someone being in custody are two different things. I guess you fail to realize that. The NY Post was making it seem like a Saudi was responsible without proof and that's just irresponsible. Not to mention they were they only source reporting 10+ deaths but yet you still thought they were credible
 5 years ago '11        #855
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
nah see what makes cats like u funny is you have no idea what my opinion on the situation is cause I haven't stated it..and youve gone and a.ssumed my speculation was some "tinfoil"(personal attack say something constructive)conspiracy... where the fuss did I say youtube videos were true....but its nice to see you know the NEWS ISN't true either...so thanks for re-inforcing my statements fella... ...you have left your basement either just cause its on TV means its real tho right? the source is the media...and there continued sensationalism and agenda to market(brainwash) to people for ratings... thats my source...

go back and review my posts before you make insults...and if you feel like speakin constructively on the matter feel free..other wise letgo ya ego bra...you have no truth to be told either ..I never once said Im telling any truths...the only truth is secret...or conspiracy...

when witness's said there were 2 shooters in the holmes case "your types" came in sayin how witness's were not credible..now they are lol..
You already gave your opinion. The media can't be trusted because they have lied before. So again, tell me your infallible source that has never lied

5 years ago '06        #856
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Someone being questioned and someone being in custody are two different things. I guess you fail to realize that. The NY Post was making it seem like a Saudi was responsible without proof and that's just irresponsible. Not to mention they were they only source reporting 10+ deaths but yet you still thought they were credible
wtf are you trying to make up???

“Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings,” The Post reports.
all that was said in the beginning was that dude was in hospital w/ police waiting to question him... No one said he was arrested or in custody... although they did search his apartment...

Yes, they were wrong about the death count... At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs so they were wrong to a.ssume so many would die..

Last edited by KFrizzle; 04-16-2013 at 02:22 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #857
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5258 5258
Any new updates I'm at work
 5 years ago '07        #858
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
Hmmm should I listen to the nutjob MackGenius or should I listen to ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, AP, Reuters, Al Jazeera, BBC, CBC, New York Times, TYT, Boston Globe, eye witness accounts, multiple videos of the blast, blogs from many people at the event, and numerous others who all report nearly identical stories. Man let me grab my hat cuz this MackGenius cat sounds like he could be spot on.
 5 years ago '12        #859
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 KFrizzle said:
wtf are you trying to make up???

all that was said in the beginning was that dude was in hospital w/ police waiting to question him... No one said he was arrested or in custody... although they did search his apartment...

Yes, they were wrong about the death count... At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs so they were wrong to a.ssume so many would die..
The post is wrong, I wouldnt use them as a source. From what I've seen there is no suspect at all..
 5 years ago '11        #860
space
space
 Alerts said:
Any new updates I'm at work
The only thing I heard that was new was that the bombs were placed inside pressure cookers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy