Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #801
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
Recap:

Police announcing drills before the bombing, dogs near first bomb location

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it’s just a training exercise
,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He’s been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise,
” Stevenson said. “I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in.”

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

[pic - click to view]

Alleged Homeland Security whistleblower warns (back in December) to watch for a metals dip - bombing happens same day as .

In an interview with Doug Hagmann at the Northeast Intelligence Network, the insider warned that life for the average America would change drastically, and soon, and that this change would be preceded by various events, one of which is a major dip in precious metals:

They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next beg economic event.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED]

[pic - click to view]

And now this:

Boston runners were warned: Squamish man

Heiliger, 'stunned' by explosions, was back at hotel when marathon blasts occurred

April 15, 2013

Ben Lypka

Runners getting set to take part in the Boston Marathon were warned beforehand that they were going to die, said a Squamish resident who took part in the race.

Three people were k!lled and more than 140 were injured when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the famed 42.2-kilometre running event on Monday (April 15).

Mike Heiliger, 59, said a woman holding several bags was telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.

“I was downtown on Saturday and you know, you see these people on the street and think it's just some nutbar,” he told The Chief from his Boston hotel on Monday. “It was a little creepy because you can identify who the runners are and I heard her say to this runner two feet away from me that, 'If you run tomorrow you're going to die.'

At the time, Heiliger said he thought about telling the woman that the race was Monday, but decided not to correct her.

Heiliger was in the process of calling the police after his conversation with The Chief.

“I thought it was just a nut and maybe she was a nut but she was holding a couple of bags like she just got off a plane and was accosting runners on Saturday,” he said.

The Squamish resident was one of a group of about 15 runners from the North Shore and he said they're all fine.

“We all run in a run club and as far as I know all of our people are OK,” he said. “Some of them didn't get to finish, unfortunately, because when the bomb went off — that was it. They [race officials] stopped everybody.”

Heiliger finished the race in 3:29:51 and was making his way back to his hotel when the explosions went off.

“I was just coming to the hotel and I heard all these sirens,” he said. “But you're in a big city and when you hear sirens you think nothing of it.”

It was the fourth time Heiliger had raced in Boston and said the scene was disturbing.

“I'm just stunned right now,” he said. “It's a terrible situation. Boston has really embraced this race, they really get up for this thing and they're so friendly. For something like this to happen it's mind boggling.”

He said whoever set up the explosions had put some thought into it.

“Whoever did this knew what they were doing,” he said. “They knew where to put it where the most people were.”

Despite the disastrous day, Heiliger said the tragedy will not dampen his enthusiasm for the race.

“I think I would still come back to Boston,” he said. “I bet security will be insane from here on in but I take the attitude that if you stay away, you let the crazies win. Time will tell what comes of this. This is huge. They [locals] want to hang someone out on the streets.”

For updates on this developing story, check back with or see this week's print edition of The Chief.

Listen to interview

04-16-2013, 10:02 AM         #802
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
all I know is one minute I saw 23 injured and 5 seconds later prompter changed to 86 ...fishy to me
aint really that fishy

One second a source told em 26 cos thats the amount they were able to count up until that time, then later the 2nd source updated with the current number

what wud be more fishy is a constant number that didnt really change from the get go
 5 years ago '07        #803
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
So they were telling the runners they were going to die if they ran? But no runners died.

I would hope they had bomb sniffing dogs and authorities on roofs for lookout at all large events especially ones full of international people. You do remember 9/11 happened right? Events like this usually have authorities on high alert.

The metals dipping story is so f*cking retarted. Like you got to be mentally handicapped to give that story your mind.
 5 years ago '05        #804
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Damagegadget said:
all I know is one minute I saw 23 injured and 5 seconds later prompter changed to 86 ...fishy to me
you guys need to understand when the story is in the middle of breaking, details are fluid and constantly changing. it happens EVERY time, during every BREAKING story and you guys keep thinking that there's some sort of underbelly to it when it really is just reporting a story that is still going on
 5 years ago '08        #805
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 Di Warlord said:
I've always taken Boston to be an extremely racist town. Sucks what happened but it also sucks that this adds fuel to their racism, being that they are in the search for dark skinned or black males
Have you ever even been to Boston?
 5 years ago '06        #806
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
This is a conspiracy!!
 5 years ago '06        #807
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Russ369 said:
Why did they release the name of the kid who died? Isn't there a law against that cuz he's a minor? If i was a family member I wouldn't want that info out there
no thats only if h survived... if he died its public info
 5 years ago '12        #808
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
Obama boutt to take the mic ina few minutes
 5 years ago '08        #809
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 Play4keepz32 said:
The 8 year old boy Martin Richard who was k!lled yesterday had just finished giving his Dad a hug after he (Dad) had just crossed the finish line. Martin stepped back onto the sidewalk to rejoin and his family when the bomb went off. His sister lost a leg, and his mom is also hospitalized.

wow :(
 5 years ago '04        #810
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 JordanWest86 said:
So they were telling the runners they were going to die if they ran? But no runners died.

I would hope they had bomb sniffing dogs and authorities on roofs for lookout at all large events especially ones full of international people. You do remember 9/11 happened right? Events like this usually have authorities on high alert.

The metals dipping story is so f*cking retarted. Like you got to be mentally handicapped to give that story your mind.
I get what your thinking/getting at bruh but our entire economy and money that we have is based upon said precious metals, the price of gold has gone up everyday fpr the past 30 years (even through the recession) and yesterday plummeted drastically....that metals story is from a HOMELAND SECURITY report
 5 years ago '07        #811
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #812
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 minimafiaaj said:

From the guy that call bi*ches crazy so he can win his seat again
 5 years ago '05        #813
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
at these conspiracy theorist nutjobs flooding this thread. Knew it was gonna happen.
 5 years ago '07        #814
space
space
 facility651 said:
I get what your thinking/getting at bruh but our entire economy and money that we have is based upon said precious metals, the price of gold has gone up everyday fpr the past 30 years (even through the recession) and yesterday plummeted drastically....that metals story is from a HOMELAND SECURITY report
Gold has gone up everyday for the past 30 years? Man u way off homie. Google a 2 year gold chart and tell me it has gone up everyday. Its went up & down, up & down. So were there terrorist attacks all these days?

Like do yall know anything about investing? Of course, its gonna plummet drastically one of these days. Its not uncommon for the stock market or metals to plummet some days, especially when theres an attack.
 5 years ago '10        #815
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 autoraptronix said:
Recap:

Police announcing drills before the bombing, dogs near first bomb location

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it’s just a training exercise
,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He’s been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise,
” Stevenson said. “I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in.”

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

[pic - click to view]

Alleged Homeland Security whistleblower warns (back in December) to watch for a metals dip - bombing happens same day as .

In an interview with Doug Hagmann at the Northeast Intelligence Network, the insider warned that life for the average America would change drastically, and soon, and that this change would be preceded by various events, one of which is a major dip in precious metals:

They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next beg economic event.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED]

[pic - click to view]

And now this:

Boston runners were warned: Squamish man

Heiliger, 'stunned' by explosions, was back at hotel when marathon blasts occurred

April 15, 2013

Ben Lypka

Runners getting set to take part in the Boston Marathon were warned beforehand that they were going to die, said a Squamish resident who took part in the race.

Three people were k!lled and more than 140 were injured when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the famed 42.2-kilometre running event on Monday (April 15).

Mike Heiliger, 59, said a woman holding several bags was telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.

“I was downtown on Saturday and you know, you see these people on the street and think it's just some nutbar,” he told The Chief from his Boston hotel on Monday. “It was a little creepy because you can identify who the runners are and I heard her say to this runner two feet away from me that, 'If you run tomorrow you're going to die.'

At the time, Heiliger said he thought about telling the woman that the race was Monday, but decided not to correct her.

Heiliger was in the process of calling the police after his conversation with The Chief.

“I thought it was just a nut and maybe she was a nut but she was holding a couple of bags like she just got off a plane and was accosting runners on Saturday,” he said.

The Squamish resident was one of a group of about 15 runners from the North Shore and he said they're all fine.

“We all run in a run club and as far as I know all of our people are OK,” he said. “Some of them didn't get to finish, unfortunately, because when the bomb went off — that was it. They [race officials] stopped everybody.”

Heiliger finished the race in 3:29:51 and was making his way back to his hotel when the explosions went off.

“I was just coming to the hotel and I heard all these sirens,” he said. “But you're in a big city and when you hear sirens you think nothing of it.”

It was the fourth time Heiliger had raced in Boston and said the scene was disturbing.

“I'm just stunned right now,” he said. “It's a terrible situation. Boston has really embraced this race, they really get up for this thing and they're so friendly. For something like this to happen it's mind boggling.”

He said whoever set up the explosions had put some thought into it.

“Whoever did this knew what they were doing,” he said. “They knew where to put it where the most people were.”

Despite the disastrous day, Heiliger said the tragedy will not dampen his enthusiasm for the race.

“I think I would still come back to Boston,” he said. “I bet security will be insane from here on in but I take the attitude that if you stay away, you let the crazies win. Time will tell what comes of this. This is huge. They [locals] want to hang someone out on the streets.”

For updates on this developing story, check back with or see this week's print edition of The Chief.

Listen to interview

there were bomb sniffing dogs before the race as there is before any big outside event. it's precautionary and not weird at all. they event stated on the news that they tried to sweep for any threats including bombs but doesn't mean they will always find something
 5 years ago '11        #816
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at these conspiracy theorist nutjobs flooding this thread. Knew it was gonna happen.
fu*king ridiculous I came in here looking for updates and all I see is tinfoil and paranoia

f*ggots get lives please
 5 years ago '12        #817
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840

[tweet - click to view]

^ update
 5 years ago '04        #818
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 eCity 420 said:

^ update
Look at the time & date on there. IT IS 1:03 PM (EAST COAST TIME) RIGHT NOW!
 5 years ago '12        #819
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
That is weird but it can jst be from another time zone
It was originally posted on reddit @ 12 35 ET so 30 minutes ago.

These types of pressure cooker explosives have been used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Pakistan, according to a July 2010 joint FBI and Homeland Security intelligence report. One of the three devices used in the May 2010 Times Square attempted bombing was a pressure cooker, the intelligence report said.

"Placed carefully, such devices provide little or no indication of an impending attack," the report said.

The Pakistani Taliban, which claimed responsibility for the 2010 attempt in Times Square, has denied any role in the Boston Marathon attack.
We atleast know what type of bombs they are now.
 5 years ago '07        #820
space
space
 toonice12 said:
Look at the time & date on there. IT IS 1:03 PM (EAST COAST TIME) RIGHT NOW!
It shows 11:18 Central time on mine. Guess its what time zone you in
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy