Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #781
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Play4keepz32 said:
The 8 year old boy Martin Richard who was k!lled yesterday had just finished giving his Dad a hug after he (Dad) had just crossed the finish line. Martin stepped back onto the sidewalk to rejoin and his family when the bomb went off. His sister lost a leg, and his mom is also hospitalized.

I feel so sorry for the dad
 5 years ago '05        #782
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
another false flag attack
 5 years ago '08        #783
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Ward22 said:

[pic - click to view]

That North Korean fade haircut!!
 04-16-2013, 08:44 AM         #784
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

Peep The Cameltoe
seriously? ya'll n*ggas try so hard to be funny
 5 years ago '08        #785
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
Thats the point, this is Boston's 911, the city will never be as before, they wont even catch who did this to keep Boston in a state of terror, it will be a police state like NYC now.

Last edited by The N; 04-16-2013 at 08:57 AM..
 04-16-2013, 08:55 AM         #786
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris daRealist said:
Peep the avy... if people sprinted instead of running, they'd still be here
shut the fu*k up you pus*y, you n*ggas really on here making sad a.ss jokes and poking fun at this sh*t as if people dying is a laughing matter. better wising the fu*k up, because regardless if this is a false flag or real, REAL people died and were injured yesterday. sh*t funny until it happens to them.

Chris, u a fu*king chump.
 04-16-2013, 08:57 AM         #787
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr_GooD_NeWs said:
BUMP

Ignoring the obvious question

Here they acknowledge it. . . .
that's weird, especially coming from a CNN news reporter, if anything I would think this is a means to implant suggestions instead of it being an authentic question.
 04-16-2013, 09:06 AM         #788
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeruDat said:
A lot of people are sensitive to these types of acts and images, yet are inconceivably quiet on other matters - domestic & international.

You talk about how people should EMPATHIZE, or FEEL about another situation.

Yet you've never been at war - lived in poverty - homeless - been in jail? Everyone doesn't react the same, and "tragedies" are objective.
that's not even the point, I can't make you or another person feel one way or the other about a situation but what is fu*ked up is how people are poking fun of those affected by yesterdays event.

ya'll n*ggas either 1 of 2 things.

1. n*ggas faking tough
2. n*ggas so lame you try to make sh*tty jokes to get some bullsh*t "props"

smh, some of u n*ggas real sad.
 04-16-2013, 09:10 AM         #789
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They aren't going to catch who did this. Never let a tradegy go to waste. Our crooks in gov will use it for push some agenda.
 5 years ago '10        #790
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 M4Maytion said:
that's not even the point, I can't make you or another person feel one way or the other about a situation but what is fu*ked up is how people are poking fun of those affected by yesterdays event.

ya'll n*ggas either 1 of 2 things.

1. n*ggas faking tough
2. n*ggas so lame you try to make sh*tty jokes to get some bullsh*t "props"

smh, some of u n*ggas real sad.
It all comes down to, "If you never been through the situation, you cant comment on how others should feel about it."

People poking fun and sh*t is normal. No matter what happens, theres someone looking at it seriously, someone not caring, and someone making a joke out of it. Way of life, way of humans.
 5 years ago '12        #791
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509

[pic - click to view]

Memorial page dedicated to Boston victims created 2 days beforehand on FB.
 5 years ago '07        #792
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

Gonna go ahead and predict this will be proved fake.
 5 years ago '04        #793
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

probably whoever did it, wanted it to be a conspiracy more so now than before.
 5 years ago '07        #794
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

same sh*t happened with newtown. if u make a fb group, you can go back and change the name. so for instnace if i made a fb group a week before this happened about something else. And then this happened, i went and changed the info for the group. It would then say i created this page a week it happened.

conspiracy theorists should know this.
 5 years ago '11        #795
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
One of the doctors just said, some victims had up to 40 nails in them, that shot out the bomb
 5 years ago '10        #796
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 pbballin said:
One of the doctors just said, some victims had up to 40 nails in them, that shot out the bomb
GOTDAMN
 5 years ago '07        #797
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
On Patriot Day? Of all days. smh. these fu*k n*ggas need to go get some pus*y or some good green and relax
 5 years ago '04        #798
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Why did they release the name of the kid who died? Isn't there a law against that cuz he's a minor? If i was a family member I wouldn't want that info out there
 5 years ago '07        #799
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16192 16192
all I know is one minute I saw 23 injured and 5 seconds later prompter changed to 86 ...fishy to me
 5 years ago '11        #800
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3889 3889
E
 allabout$ said:
why did you respond AFTER he got banned? he can't even present his side of the issue.

Anyways, I'm behind clickclack on this whole thing.

Since you guys took away his right to speech, hopefully I can speak for him because I see where you guys are coming from, but I think we just have to come to the conclusion that our sense of humor are very different.

Maybe we're just different people, but I get a kick out of the worst sh*t imaginable sometimes. And then sharing it with the public and seeing the reactions. Maybe those are characteristics of a "troll," but it's just fun to me. And honestly, I'm not harming anybody by making jokes. what's done has already been done.

In fact, I think the victims would actually feel better if they heard these jokes immediately after the incident. they'd probably give me the middle finger and all that, but they'd still be feeling a lot less mental trauma than they would with a bunch of screaming, crying people. c'mon man. I know I think weird, but humanity is weird to ME.

If my legs got blown off right now, I'd rather have someone laughing at me and singing 'walk it out' than a bunch of people screaming in the background which is 1000 times more horrifying.

Anyways that's my two cents about it.

Life doesn't have to be that serious, even when sh*t like this happens.

But YES! I feel for the victims and families, and it's sad to me in a part of the brain.

The one guy in the wheelchain with his legs missing. That made me sad and i really felt for that guy.

Then I saw the same picture with a caption that said "this is what it feels like to chew 5 gum" and I started laughing. How and why does that make me a bad or an emotionally fu*ked up person????
Can you explain that to me please?
God dam man thank you. This is the best I've ever heard this explained, as I have just drawn a complete blank when thinking of ways to explain "humor" to people.

Sadly, it looks like no matter how u explain it, only a few people will ever understand.

But its like when my man Ricky Gervais makes fun of the handicapped. Other people want to just be able to not think of them at all, so they call him insensitive for bringing them up. But he does more for them on/off the stage than any of these people that don't want to have to deal with harsh realities of the world.

Do u have to be a comedian or comedy-enthusiast in order to understand what a sense of humor is?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy