Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2013, 11:09 PM         #701
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i usually dont get all hyped about the illuminati card game sh*t but that one is pretty weird.
 5 years ago '06        #702
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 JewsusChrist said:
so was it the arabs or some fu*k head

sad to say this person wont be caught
who said it was a arab that did it?
 5 years ago '04        #703
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 7094 7094
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

lets look closer on the roof..

[pic - click to view]

top security and nobody saw nothing like 9-11 with a combined explosion at the JFK library.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #704
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
who said it was a arab that did it?
I feel for innocent and peaceful Arabs and Muslims, I have quite a few friends who are either Muslim or Arab, as they can say, they can only blame their own people. IMO, this is sad, because they shouldn't have to consider extremists "their own people," because they are not. However, most people, unfortunately, lump all Arabs and Muslims together.
 5 years ago '04        #705
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2569 2569
 Oh Finesse said:
u serious too huh

my theory hold just as much weight as the officials theory because nobody knows what the hell happen. no leads no evidence. no nothing. so lets go with the standard word since the millennium " Terror"

but RIP to those passed. hope those in the hospital make it out.
 5 years ago '12        #706
william j hova 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
What an illuminated day today... Smh
 04-15-2013, 11:35 PM         #707
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
my theory hold just as much weight as the officials theory because nobody knows what the hell happen. no leads no evidence. no nothing. so lets go with the standard word since the millennium " Terror"

but RIP to those passed. hope those in the hospital make it out.
the official story is someone dropped some homemade bombs into trashcans and blew sh*t up... perfectly believable

the guy on the roof was likely a photographer for this huge international event, wanting to capture the massive crowds
he clearly isn't trying to hide himself and there were other photographers on rooftops

your sh*t really has no basis at the moment
maybe if some more evidence comes out then ok, but right now you're jumping the gun
 5 years ago '11        #708
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,895 | Props total: 4508 4508
 Javon23 said:
Runner changed direction with the quickness
 5 years ago '04        #709
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 RokkyRok said:
The eight year old that died was a boy.
exactly. it was a little boy. these social media fu*k boys is already on that bullsh*t trying to come up with "sub-stories" to an already sad event.
 5 years ago '05        #710
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5127 5127
 X-NINE said:
Those people are the REAL as*holes with mental problems anyways. The internet has really given people a grip of balls that they never had
Welcome to anonymity.

You are now understanding the internet, enjoy your stay.
 5 years ago '06        #711
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Andrefrbk said:
Welcome to anonymity.

5 years ago '07        #712
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088

[pic - click to view]

Should we even be surprised that after an event like the bombing of the Boston Marathon today, immediate suspicion would turn to Muslims? Muslims themselves were not. “The thought of every Muslim right now,” tweeted Dubai-based Al-Aan TV journalist Jenan Moussa: “Please don’t be a ‘Muslim.’”

It’s easiest to explain unexplainable — or yet unknown — things by forcing them into an existing worldview, so when a shred of evidence came along, such as an unsubstantiated New York Post report that police had detained a Saudi national, many on the right immediately took it and ran with it.

Of course, the Post’s report — which Fox News picked up — has zero named sources, zero quotes, and was contradicted by the Boston commissioner, who said authorities have no suspects in custody yet, but why let that get in the way of what you’re sure is true.

As if to anticipate such a meme spreading, every major Muslim group in America sent out press releases condemning the attacks and offering their sympathy, something no other racial or religious group is expected to do after such events (though many do). “American Muslims, like Americans of all backgrounds, condemn in the strongest possible terms today’s cowardly bomb attack on participants and spectators of the Boston Marathon,” CAIR executive director Nihad Awad said in a statement.

But that didn’t stop the speculation, and not just from people like Pamela Geller or Fox News regular Erik Rush. Or Bryan Fischer, who said on Twitter, “NBC: suspect a student who was here on a student visa. Anybody want to rethink Muslim immigration?” These people have made careers peddling inflammatory rhetoric. If Pam Geller didn’t immediately blame Muslims, it might be a good idea to send someone over to make sure she’s feeling OK.

But what’s notable were the people just beyond the committed fringe who were quick to jump in at the first provocation. “Muslim” is now trending on Twitter, for instance. Then there’s Daily Caller White Correspondent Neil Munro, who played out the fantasy. Under a picture of the 9/11 hijackers, he noted that “the United States has had tragic experience with Saudi jihadists” and helpfully explained that “Saudi Arabia’s population is entirely Muslim.” He even explored the potential policy fallout, writing it could lead to action on the U.S. travel policy toward that country, which was recently relaxed.

This isn’t new by any means. After the Oklahoma City bombing (which happened on the same holiday, Patriots’ Day, almost two decades ago), CNN identified four Arab Americans in connection with the bombing, who later all turned out to be innocent, of course. CBS interviewed Steven Emerson, a controversial self-styled Islam expert who throws in the Gellers of the world. And that should be a note of caution to anyone trying to jump to conclusions now.

That includes the Alex Jones set, now joined by former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, who see the attack as an inside job, but they will be laughed out of town and never taken seriously.

On the left, a theory of its own was hatched, with more than a few whispering about the possibility of right-wing extremists (as was the case with the Oklahoma City bombing). Monday, after all, is Patriots’ Day, an important day on the fringe right, as well as Tax Day. But few liberals would actually articulate this notion, knowing that if they did, they’d get pilloried for it. A CNN correspondent incurred the wrath of the right-wing blogosphere for even mentioning it as a possibility along with other possible perpetrators.

But while the Alex Joneses of the world will be mocked, and anyone who even mentions the possibility of right-wing terrorism will be run out of town, the people who are ready to blame the Muslims yet again seem to see little incentive to stop.
 5 years ago '05        #713
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Welcome to anonymity.

Lol if you really think you are anonymous. You could be found in about 15 minutes if the right ppl wanted you found.
 5 years ago '12        #714
King Jaffy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 1856 1856
Saw this stupidity today:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #715
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5127 5127
 utdpridah said:
Lol if you really think you are anonymous. You could be found in about 15 minutes if the right ppl wanted you found.
Well yeah my youtube and username has my photo, im obviously from brooklyn, mods can see my IP so you could easily triangulate my location, and with a couple easy google searches u shud be able to find me, or alteast where i be at, went to school etc.

Do i care, naw, you have to work to find me. Im still anon.

I log into another username from a proxy, im even more anon.

Internet is anon.
 5 years ago '04        #716
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,378 | Props total: 8471 8471
BREAKING: 8yr old Martin Richard who died in #Bostonmarthon explosion was waiting at finishline for his dad to finish race - @BostonGlobe
 5 years ago '09        #717
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
A guy on the roof 10-20 mins before the blast. Looks like a police sniper, but there was not a single swat lookouts posted around the city during the marathon. Most of police officers were guarding the streets posted around the marathon route.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #718
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,378 | Props total: 8471 8471
Eight year old boy identified as Martin Richard, was the son of William and Denise Richard of Carruth Street in Dorchester. His Mom and sister are in the hospital with grievous injuries; another daughter was unharmed.

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #719
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Well yeah my youtube and username has my photo, im obviously from brooklyn, mods can see my IP so you could easily triangulate my location, and with a couple easy google searches u shud be able to find me, or alteast where i be at, went to school etc.

Do i care, naw, you have to work to find me. Im still anon.

I log into another username from a proxy, im even more anon.

Internet is anon.
Except you have proven its not. I could drop your name on here in 45 min if I wanted. I won't, because I don't think you deserve no sh*t like that. Not like you k!lled these people today. Just wish ppl didn't take human life so lightly... There was nothing funny about today's events. I get it, the "I used to run marathons..." Meme had me laughing, though I felt like sh*t for it, and I didn't go out of my way mocking those who either lost their lives or, effectively, lost all that is worth living out. Like the people who died or were injured today, I feel for you... You are truly a lost and pathetic individual.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 04-16-2013 at 12:37 AM..
 04-16-2013, 12:36 AM         #720
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
What country u living in brotha

People on the internet state the truth and get k!lled.. us government k!llin em cuz they stating the truth, but I will tell u this and come find me and I will say it to ur face too.

America, ur stupid.
Only reason why countries hate on u cuz ur saudias lil bi*ch. Stop tryna create this anti-terror war just to get paid and live up to Saudi`s money. To tell u something, Saudis... Thats not their money, their robbing the land their in, and their own people. So if you wanna save ur self headache and non-sense, take out Saoud Gang and the whole world will live in Peace.
So you dont need to k!ll ur own citizens, thinking the truth wont come out eventually. It did.

[pic - click to view]

== Terror

You, America..

[pic - click to view]

== Their bi*ches

[pic - click to view]

look at this funny lookin goof

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago