Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
 125
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #661
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 Left Hook said:
Oh, I agree, but say for example Ronnie doesn't like your memes and he bans you - what then? That's a direct consequence of you abusing your right of freedom of speech. You just have to deal with it, buddy. Some people just aren't going to like you and your brand of humor.
Did i say anything about freedom of speech?

I said people should be able to express themselves... On a social networking site like facebook you should be able to express your views. Ive seen racist kkk groups live well on there. Some early memes shouldnt be causing this much of an uproar on mainstream publications. Point is the internet is a vile place, while some condone the fukery because it is what it is "natural"

You dont know me btw stop fuking talking like you know me homie, my brand of humor? what you know about me?

Furthermore upon joining BX there is an agreement one must sign, so one should know he can be banned for what ever. Make a alias move on, find a group that accepts you. 4chan?

But like i said facebook is foul for removing memes, this is why the site is losing so many teens and young adults. They dont understand the culture. I get it! Memes allow for venting the issues. If its not your thing, dont look. Welcome to net neutrality, where you can pick and choose what content to digest. User choice, not administration. Again this is in regards to facebook.
 5 years ago '04        #662
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1544 1544
yo man wtf happend to the dude who got his legs clean blown off..everyone around him had there sh*t together..

dude just looked shocked he wasnt crying or going crazy....

poor guy
 5 years ago '05        #663
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 allabout$ said:
yea i get it. and i'm gonna be 23 in a month. What does that have to do with anything? I bet you many of the people making these memes are in their forties and are probably classy, intelligent hardworking people in real life.
Almost 23 and you still have the maturity of a twisted 14 year old? God I hope you are impotent.
 5 years ago '05        #664
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Andrefrbk said:
Did i say anything about freedom of speech?

I said people should be able to express themselves... On a social networking site like facebook you should be able to express your views. Ive seen racist kkk groups live well on there. Some early memes shouldnt be causing this much of an uproar on mainstream publications. Point is the internet is a vile place, while some condone the fukery because it is what it is "natural"

You dont know me btw stop fuking talking like you know me homie, my brand of humor? what you know about me?

Furthermore upon joining BX there is an agreement one must sign, so one should know he can be banned for what ever. Make a alias move on, find a group that accepts you. 4chan?

But like i said facebook is foul for removing memes, this is why the site is losing so many teens and young adults. They dont understand the culture. I get it! Memes allow for venting the issues. If its not your thing, dont look. Welcome to net neutrality, where you can pick and choose what content to digest. User choice, not administration. Again this is in regards to facebook.
I know that:
  • You are easily irritated;
  • You get offended by a couple of nonchalant Internet posts;
  • You despise being judged online;
  • You believe you are a man of moral standing in real life, despite endorsing crude humor during death;
  • You have a level of insecurity I don't have;
  • You strongly believe in callous freedom of speech, if and when given the platform; and
  • You think this list is condescending.

I never downed you, bud, I just wanted to instil some perspective. You go ahead and do you. I don't know you and probably never will.


 shortz said:
yo man wtf happend to the dude who got his legs clean blown off..everyone around him had there sh*t together..

dude just looked shocked he wasnt crying or going crazy....

poor guy
Probably still suffering from shock, man. Just imagine trying to comprehend what just happened


Last edited by Left Hook; 04-15-2013 at 09:59 PM..
 04-15-2013, 09:59 PM         #665
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
It's frightening how some people can have such low levels of empathy. If it's not directly happening to them, it's like they think every vile joke out there is permitted. Wait until it happens to them and see how they like people laughing at their misfortunes.

You think these guys will find it funny if they were in a car crash, turned quadriplegic, and we all started making memes about how he can't walk anymore? Bad Luck Brian Meme: "GETS NEW CAR IN THE MORNING. QUADRIPLEGIC IN THE EVENING."

Life transcends the Internet and cool points, kids. I pray I never interact with these guys in real life. Sickens me.
whether it's an hour or a day, what's happened is done. time machines don't exist.

making fu*ked up jokes about tragedies and deaths is not an act of immaturity. It's like this.... I can do it so i'll do it... get it? If I can do it I'll do it if I feel like doing it. Just like how if I wanted to go outside and hit a stranger in the face, I can do it because the only thing I'm truly restricted to are laws of nature. so if I have the freedom to do it, why the fu*k not do it? If a funny line comes across my head, I'm going to share it with people and anyone who doesn't like it should just move the fu*k on and let the people who like it download the pics and jokes and send it to all their sick fu*k friends. why would you try to take that away from people? nobody's hurting anyone.

all you guys who find these memes and jokes "frightening" are no different than your parents calling rap cd's vile and disgusting or whatever. or your grandparents calling premarital s3x evil. c'mon man. I'm just using logic here. this is logic, so I still don't understand why everyone's panties are in a bunch about this. I ain't no villain mothafu*kas.
 5 years ago '05        #666
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 allabout$ said:
whether it's an hour or a day, what's happened is done. time machines don't exist.

making fu*ked up jokes about tragedies and deaths is not an act of immaturity. It's like this.... I can do it so i'll do it... get it? If I can do it I'll do it if I feel like doing it. Just like how if I wanted to go outside and hit a stranger in the face, I can do it because the only thing I'm truly restricted to are laws of nature. so if I have the freedom to do it, why the fu*k not do it? If a funny line comes across my head, I'm going to share it with people and anyone who doesn't like it should just move the fu*k on and let the people who like it download the pics and jokes and send it to all their sick fu*k friends. why would you try to take that away from people? nobody's hurting anyone.

all you guys who find these memes and jokes "frightening" are no different than your parents calling rap cd's vile and disgusting or whatever. or your grandparents calling premarital s3x evil. c'mon man. I'm just using logic here. this is logic, so I still don't understand why everyone's panties are in a bunch about this. I ain't no villain mothafu*kas.
That about sums it up, though.
 5 years ago '07        #667
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 SCRIP1ONER said:

[pic - click to view]


[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '05        #668
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 Left Hook said:
I know that:
  • You are easily irritated;
  • You get offended by a couple of nonchalant Internet posts;
  • You despise being judged online;
  • You believe you are a man of moral standing in real life, despite endorsing crude humor during death;
  • You have a level of insecurity I don't have;
  • You strongly believe in callous freedom of speech, if and when given the platform; and
  • You think this list is condescending.

I never downed you, bud, I just wanted to instil some perspective. You go ahead and do you. I don't know you and probably never will.
Again what do you know about me... You know absolutely nothing about ME.
*Chillin after a workout*
*Pretty relaxed, i welcome any dicussions...*
*Im an internet persona, how can you judge me, when im clearly not me.*
*I believe that you can do what ever the fuk you wanna do, i dont give a fuk*
*I have norton, thats all the security i need surfing the web*
*I believe in net neutrality*
*I think my p*nis is condescending around fat biitches*

But nah seriously man... huh.
 04-15-2013, 10:06 PM         #669
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Almost 23 and you still have the maturity of a twisted 14 year old? God I hope you are impotent.
yo I didn't create any of these memes! I just laughed at some of them. Please oh great mature one.... please tell me what I should laugh at and not laugh at. After all, it's YOUR world. Go ahead captain youplanet, please dictate to us and tell us what you find funny. we'll be sure to laugh at those things from now on.
 04-15-2013, 10:13 PM         #670
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
That about sums it up, though.
i don't think you fully understood what i was trying to say here. making jokes is a victimless activity. same with laughing at jokes. are you implying that making fu*ked up jokes are as bad as punching someone in the face for no reason?
 5 years ago '10        #671
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
 shortz said:
yo man wtf happend to the dude who got his legs clean blown off..everyone around him had there sh*t together..

dude just looked shocked he wasnt crying or going crazy....

poor guy
Grammatical error aside... I see what you did there
 5 years ago '05        #672
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Andrefrbk said:
Again what do you know about me... You know absolutely nothing about ME.
*Chillin after a workout*
*Pretty relaxed, i welcome any dicussions...*
*Im an internet persona, how can you judge me, when im clearly not me.*
*I believe that you can do what ever the fuk you wanna do, i dont give a fuk*
*I have norton, thats all the security i need surfing the web*
*I believe in net neutrality*
*I think my p*nis is condescending around fat biitches*

But nah seriously man... huh.
I'd laugh if this wasn't a thread about a bombing
 5 years ago '12        #673
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
 Andrefrbk said:
Again what do you know about me... You know absolutely nothing about ME.
*Chillin after a workout*
*Pretty relaxed, i welcome any dicussions...*
*Im an internet persona, how can you judge me, when im clearly not me.*
*I believe that you can do what ever the fuk you wanna do, i dont give a fuk*
*I have norton, thats all the security i need surfing the web*
*I believe in net neutrality*
*I think my p*nis is condescending around fat biitches*

But nah seriously man... huh.
this n*gga said norton in 2013
 5 years ago '12        #674
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
 allabout$ said:
how about a dead baby joke?

what's the difference between a trash can full of dead babies and a Lamborghini? ain't no Lamborghini in my garage.

how about a jewish joke?

what's the difference between a jew and a pizza? pizzas don't scream when they're put in the oven.

how do you fit 1000 jews into a car? 2 in the front, 3 in the back and the rest in the ashtray.
reported


sucks to see a jukebox account go to waste
 5 years ago '05        #675
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 allabout$ said:
how about a dead baby joke?

what's the difference between a trash can full of dead babies and a Lamborghini? ain't no Lamborghini in my garage.

how about a jewish joke?

what's the difference between a jew and a pizza? pizzas don't scream when they're put in the oven.

how do you fit 1000 jews into a car? 2 in the front, 3 in the back and the rest in the ashtray.
You wrong for that one
 5 years ago '05        #676
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 allabout$ said:
how about a dead baby joke?

what's the difference between a trash can full of dead babies and a Lamborghini? ain't no Lamborghini in my garage.

how about a jewish joke?

what's the difference between a jew and a pizza? pizzas don't scream when they're put in the oven.

how do you fit 1000 jews into a car? 2 in the front, 3 in the back and the rest in the ashtray.
And down goes another one.
 5 years ago '04        #677
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
Runner changed direction with the quickness

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #678
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
 NLSP42 said:
Clickclack has been banned

[pic - click to view]



[video - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by SCRIP1ONER; 04-16-2013 at 02:08 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #679
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Shiited on em


[pic - click to view]



 BrooklynBoy said:
this n*gga said norton in 2013
Im just joking, lol i dont have no fuking norton.
 5 years ago '10        #680
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 Matt504 said:
you guys are just gonna love this.







*bonus arnold achievement unlocked

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy