Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
 154
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 147
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #641
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 6780 6780
 allabout$ said:
tell em dre people say they have no problem with freedom of speech until it's something they don't identify with or don't get.

i fu*kin hate humanity.
Freedom of speech applies to Congress making laws. It doesn't apply to the standards that corporations, privately owned businesses, and communities enact themselves. You people are idiots. Get a job, pop off at the mouth at the boss and see if freedom of speech save you from getting fired. Hell, see if freedom of speech can save you from getting your Xbox Live account banned for using abusive speech.



Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-15-2013 at 08:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #642
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,026 | Props total: 5431 5431
 Left Hook said:
Freedom of speech is allowed, but we're allowed to vehemently disagree with the contents of that speech. You're allowed to make fun of people dying in an explosion, but we're just as entitled to say how vile or crude that may be.

All is fair.
venting is venting, not everyone vents the same. Getting out feelings good or bad is always needed for a good state of mind.

Suppressing funny memes todays event isnt necessary. Its going to happen regardless, so ignore it if you dont like it.
 5 years ago '08        #643
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
Since when does a private company, Facebook, have to agree to pay to host sh*t that they don't want to?


Talking about freedom of speech on a private website
 04-15-2013, 08:32 PM         #644
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Freedom of speech is allowed, but we're allowed to vehemently disagree with the contents of that speech. You're allowed to make fun of people dying in an explosion, but we're just as entitled to say how vile or crude that may be.

All is fair.
that's fair. i have no problem with people looking down at me or whatever. but nobody should be censored. people have different ways to deal with situations.
 5 years ago '07        #645
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,107 | Props total: 24085 24085
people on boxden often confuse freedom of speech with freedom from consequences for said speech.
 04-15-2013, 08:34 PM         #646
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RokkyRok said:
Since when does a private company, Facebook, have to agree to pay to host sh*t that they don't want to?


Talking about freedom of speech on a private website
good point
 5 years ago '05        #647
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 allabout$ said:
that's fair. i have no problem with people looking down at me or whatever. but nobody should be censored. people have different ways to deal with situations. ju
Freedom of speech doesn't apply when dealing with privately owned businesses. You have no freedom of speech on Boxden, or Facebook. They can allow or not allow whatever they choose. Honest question, how old are you?
 04-15-2013, 08:36 PM         #648
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
tell em dre people say they have no problem with freedom of speech until it's something they don't identify with or don't get.

i fu*kin hate humanity.
facebook a private business ain't no freedom of speech.
 5 years ago '12        #649
bkkid92 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 4753 4753
Tragic.
 5 years ago '05        #650
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,397 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Andrefrbk said:
venting is venting, not everyone vents the same. Getting out feelings good or bad is always needed for a good state of mind.

Suppressing funny memes todays event isnt necessary. Its going to happen regardless, so ignore it if you dont like it.
Oh, I agree, but say for example Ronnie doesn't like your memes and he bans you - what then? That's a direct consequence of you abusing your right of freedom of speech. You just have to deal with it, buddy. Some people just aren't going to like you and your brand of humor.
 5 years ago '11        #651
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 6780 6780
 HeruDat said:
all disasters get jokes, trust me I know.
Time + tragedy = comedy

At least people waited a day before making Katrina jokes.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-15-2013 at 08:49 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #652
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Thoughts & Prayers go out to the city of Boston. When does that hate end ?
 04-15-2013, 08:48 PM         #653
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clickclack away
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!


Joe Hook is next
 5 years ago '08        #654
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,215 | Props total: 5549 5549
Looking for a black male, wearing a black hoodie. Now who could that be
 04-15-2013, 08:49 PM         #655
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Freedom of speech doesn't apply when dealing with privately owned businesses. You have no freedom of speech on Boxden, or Facebook. They can allow or not allow whatever they choose. Honest question, how old are you?
yea i get it. and i'm gonna be 23 in a month. What does that have to do with anything? I bet you many of the people making these memes are in their forties and are probably classy, intelligent hardworking people in real life.
 5 years ago '04        #656
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
a little girl is dead and dozens of people injured and niccas in here talkin bout freedom of speech
 5 years ago '11        #657
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 6780 6780
 Soda Pop said:
Looking for a black male, wearing a black hoodie. Now who could that be
Sounds like George Zimmer wrote the description
 5 years ago '05        #658
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,397 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Kadillac87 said:
Time + tragedy = comedy

At least people wait a day before making Katrina jokes.
It's frightening how some people can have such low levels of empathy. If it's not directly happening to them, it's like they think every vile joke out there is permitted. Wait until it happens to them and see how they like people laughing at their misfortunes.

You think these guys will find it funny if they were in a car crash, turned quadriplegic, and we all started making memes about how he can't walk anymore? Bad Luck Brian Meme: "GETS NEW CAR IN THE MORNING. QUADRIPLEGIC IN THE EVENING."

Life transcends the Internet and cool points, kids. I pray I never interact with these guys in real life. Sickens me.
 5 years ago '11        #659
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 6780 6780
 allabout$ said:
yea i get it. and i'm gonna be 23 in a month. What does that have to do with anything? I bet you many of the people making these memes are in their forties and are probably classy, intelligent hardworking people in real life.
It's hard to be considered classy when you spend your time trying to profit from the misery of others.

 5 years ago '05        #660
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,026 | Props total: 5431 5431
 Left Hook said:
Oh, I agree, but say for example Ronnie doesn't like your memes and he bans you - what then? That's a direct consequence of you abusing your right of freedom of speech. You just have to deal with it, buddy. Some people just aren't going to like you and your brand of humor.
Did i say anything about freedom of speech?

I said people should be able to express themselves... On a social networking site like facebook you should be able to express your views. Ive seen racist kkk groups live well on there. Some early memes shouldnt be causing this much of an uproar on mainstream publications. Point is the internet is a vile place, while some condone the fukery because it is what it is "natural"

You dont know me btw stop fuking talking like you know me homie, my brand of humor? what you know about me?

Furthermore upon joining BX there is an agreement one must sign, so one should know he can be banned for what ever. Make a alias move on, find a group that accepts you. 4chan?

But like i said facebook is foul for removing memes, this is why the site is losing so many teens and young adults. They dont understand the culture. I get it! Memes allow for venting the issues. If its not your thing, dont look. Welcome to net neutrality, where you can pick and choose what content to digest. User choice, not administration. Again this is in regards to facebook.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Reboot your router
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy