Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #641
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 allabout$ said:
tell em dre people say they have no problem with freedom of speech until it's something they don't identify with or don't get.

i fu*kin hate humanity.
Freedom of speech is allowed, but we're allowed to vehemently disagree with the contents of that speech. You're allowed to make fun of people dying in an explosion, but we're just as entitled to say how vile or crude that may be.

All is fair.
 5 years ago '11        #642
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 allabout$ said:
tell em dre people say they have no problem with freedom of speech until it's something they don't identify with or don't get.

i fu*kin hate humanity.
Freedom of speech applies to Congress making laws. It doesn't apply to the standards that corporations, privately owned businesses, and communities enact themselves. You people are idiots. Get a job, pop off at the mouth at the boss and see if freedom of speech save you from getting fired. Hell, see if freedom of speech can save you from getting your Xbox Live account banned for using abusive speech.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-15-2013 at 09:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #643
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
 Left Hook said:
Freedom of speech is allowed, but we're allowed to vehemently disagree with the contents of that speech. You're allowed to make fun of people dying in an explosion, but we're just as entitled to say how vile or crude that may be.

All is fair.
venting is venting, not everyone vents the same. Getting out feelings good or bad is always needed for a good state of mind.

Suppressing funny memes todays event isnt necessary. Its going to happen regardless, so ignore it if you dont like it.
 5 years ago '08        #644
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Since when does a private company, Facebook, have to agree to pay to host sh*t that they don't want to?

Talking about freedom of speech on a private website
 04-15-2013, 09:32 PM         #645
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:

All is fair.
that's fair. i have no problem with people looking down at me or whatever. but nobody should be censored. people have different ways to deal with situations.
 5 years ago '07        #646
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
people on boxden often confuse freedom of speech with freedom from consequences for said speech.
 04-15-2013, 09:34 PM         #647
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RokkyRok said:
Since when does a private company, Facebook, have to agree to pay to host sh*t that they don't want to?

Talking about freedom of speech on a private website
good point
 5 years ago '05        #648
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 allabout$ said:
that's fair. i have no problem with people looking down at me or whatever. but nobody should be censored. people have different ways to deal with situations. ju
Freedom of speech doesn't apply when dealing with privately owned businesses. You have no freedom of speech on Boxden, or Facebook. They can allow or not allow whatever they choose. Honest question, how old are you?
 04-15-2013, 09:36 PM         #649
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:

i fu*kin hate humanity.
facebook a private business ain't no freedom of speech.
 5 years ago '12        #650
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
Tragic.
 5 years ago '05        #651
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
venting is venting, not everyone vents the same. Getting out feelings good or bad is always needed for a good state of mind.

Suppressing funny memes todays event isnt necessary. Its going to happen regardless, so ignore it if you dont like it.
Oh, I agree, but say for example Ronnie doesn't like your memes and he bans you - what then? That's a direct consequence of you abusing your right of freedom of speech. You just have to deal with it, buddy. Some people just aren't going to like you and your brand of humor.
 5 years ago '11        #652
space
space
 HeruDat said:
all disasters get jokes, trust me I know.
Time + tragedy = comedy

At least people waited a day before making Katrina jokes.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-15-2013 at 09:49 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #653
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Thoughts & Prayers go out to the city of Boston. When does that hate end ?
 04-15-2013, 09:48 PM         #654
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clickclack away
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!

Joe Hook is next
 5 years ago '08        #655
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,033 | Props total: 5112 5112
Looking for a black male, wearing a black hoodie. Now who could that be
 04-15-2013, 09:49 PM         #656
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Freedom of speech doesn't apply when dealing with privately owned businesses. You have no freedom of speech on Boxden, or Facebook. They can allow or not allow whatever they choose. Honest question, how old are you?
yea i get it. and i'm gonna be 23 in a month. What does that have to do with anything? I bet you many of the people making these memes are in their forties and are probably classy, intelligent hardworking people in real life.
 5 years ago '04        #657
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
a little girl is dead and dozens of people injured and niccas in here talkin bout freedom of speech
 5 years ago '11        #658
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
Looking for a black male, wearing a black hoodie. Now who could that be
Sounds like George Zimmer wrote the description
 5 years ago '05        #659
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Time + tragedy = comedy

At least people wait a day before making Katrina jokes.
It's frightening how some people can have such low levels of empathy. If it's not directly happening to them, it's like they think every vile joke out there is permitted. Wait until it happens to them and see how they like people laughing at their misfortunes.

You think these guys will find it funny if they were in a car crash, turned quadriplegic, and we all started making memes about how he can't walk anymore? Bad Luck Brian Meme: "GETS NEW CAR IN THE MORNING. QUADRIPLEGIC IN THE EVENING."

Life transcends the Internet and cool points, kids. I pray I never interact with these guys in real life. Sickens me.
 5 years ago '11        #660
space
space
 allabout$ said:
yea i get it. and i'm gonna be 23 in a month. What does that have to do with anything? I bet you many of the people making these memes are in their forties and are probably classy, intelligent hardworking people in real life.
It's hard to be considered classy when you spend your time trying to profit from the misery of others.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy