Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #601
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 bmandagod said:
heard no black people were harmed
26 dead in Chicago last weekend tho
 5 years ago '11        #602
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bmandagod said:
heard no black people were harmed
That's because aint no n*ggas doing no marathon and all the Africans were finished yesterday

04-15-2013, 08:39 PM         #603
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:
right i'm the closest thing to actual evil. the people who did this? sure people k!ll people all day. sh*t look at the fu*kin military man. filled with people who joined cuz they wanna k!ll someone.
Not you individually, your over inflated sense of self worth is getting in the way again. Psychopaths in general. You aren't that important. Don't flatter yourself.

clickclack said:
but i'm pure evil for making jokes about people dying?
It's not about making jokes about people dying, it's the way in which you're doing it. There's a context for everything. Crude stuff, in the right context, is easily justified and acceptable. Without that context, it isn't. Somebody with emotional intelligence - not you, obviously - would know that that's apparent.

clickclack said:
AGAIN CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME TELLING JOKES ABOUT ABRAHAM LINCOLN GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD AND THIS INCIDENT?
Abraham Lincoln is a historical, public figure. Some poor bastard who only several hours ago had his legs blown off is not. Regardless, the difference being fickle or not is wholly irrelevant.

Nobody here is going to be upset or angered by you making a joke about Lincoln, rightly or wrongly, and that's the difference. Again, this is where normal human beings - those of us blessed with fully functioning brains - would use our emotional intelligence and behavioral control to self-censor. As opposed to intentionally trying to provoke emotional distress, which is what you're doing... you sick fu*k.

clickclack said:
I honestly thought you guys would enjoy at least some of these during a time like this.
Maybe you thought that the first time, I can believe that. But you expect me to believe that you thought that the second, third, fourth, twelth time? I know you're emotionally retarded but please, even I know you're not that stupid.

clickclack said:
Just because you don't find it funny doesn't make me evil.
Adjective.
morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked: evil deeds; an evil life.
harmful; injurious: evil laws.

clickclack said:
If you've ever laughed at a joke someone made about someone dying, then you, my good sir, are a hypocrite. Even if you felt guilty about laughing, you are as "evil" as you say I am.
I've laughed about someone dying, in various contexts.

Had a good laugh about my Uncle going out in a hospital bed high as you like on free NHS drugs. Spent the better part of last week laughing at the death of Margaret Thatcher. Laughed some when Bin Laden died.

Never have I found gruesome pictures of people k!lled and laughed at them, nope, can't say I've done that. And especially not moments after the fact in a forum full of reeling people. It's possible a sick thought or quip of some kind has occurred to me in such circumstances, I'm not perfect - it's unlikely however, I don't like looking at gruesome images because I'm not all that fu*ked in the head - but I would be down on myself for thinking it and I sure as hell wouldn't go around wearing my mentally deprived thoughts like a fu*king Flava Flav necklace, as you're doing.

As for my Mom, like your own she'd probably want little part of you, you attention craving neglected f*ggot. The other kids were dangling from t*ts while you were supping on formula milk, is that what it is?
 5 years ago '11        #604
space
space
 vinceisallin said:
How the fu*k was it 8 hours before? It think it was like 4
Africans run fast
 5 years ago '11        #605
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
There will be blood
 5 years ago '13        #606
Morris Bestnut 11 heat pts11
space
space
$719 | Props total: 221 221
fu*k war
 5 years ago '05        #607
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 vinceisallin said:
26 dead in Chicago last weekend tho
No, 4 dead. 26 shot.
 5 years ago '11        #608
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Nah thats to one of the trolls in here.
Look at his profile... someone asking him about Indian real estate

Thats real
 04-15-2013, 08:44 PM         #609
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
If anyone wants to post gruesome pictures, please provide only the link to the picture. That way, if someone does not want to view the picture they can not click the link.

Thanks
this sick motherfu*ker want to see other ppl in pain
 04-15-2013, 08:44 PM         #610
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
I speak only in hypotheticals my brother. I promote nothing but peace and love to my fellow citizens of humanity. While I respect everyone's right to free speech, I expect the same respect. Report me, and I want to know "where errbody live".

Hypothetically..........................

relax brother. someone loves you. tk cares, if don't nobody else care.

Damn you ate your words quickly, spineless.

Still reported tho.
 5 years ago '10        #611
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 SCRIP1ONER said:

[pic - click to view]

Probably just a dude watching the marathon
 5 years ago '11        #612
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,316 | Props total: 8438 8438
 TheMindOf said:
Probably just a dude watching the marathon
Nah my sources in Boston say thats Bigfoot
 04-15-2013, 08:47 PM         #613
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
this sick motherfu*ker want to see other ppl in pain
This pus*y motherfu*ker is scared of REAL life.
 04-15-2013, 08:47 PM         #614
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SCRIP1ONER said:

[pic - click to view]

un oh.....knowledge corner coming yo

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #615
space
space
 SCRIP1ONER said:

[pic - click to view]

Exclusive closeup zoom

[pic - click to view]

04-15-2013, 08:48 PM         #616
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Not you individually, your over inflated sense of self worth is getting in the way again. Psychopaths in general. You aren't that important. Don't flatter yourself.

It's not about making jokes about people dying, it's the way in which you're doing it. There's a context for everything. Crude stuff, in the right context, is easily justified and acceptable. Without that context, it isn't. Somebody with emotional intelligence - not you, obviously - would know that that's apparent.

Abraham Lincoln is a historical, public figure. Some poor bastard who only several hours ago had his legs blown off is not. Regardless, the difference being fickle or not is wholly irrelevant.

Nobody here is going to be upset or angered by you making a joke about Lincoln, rightly or wrongly, and that's the difference. Again, this is where normal human beings - those of us blessed with fully functioning brains - would use our emotional intelligence and behavioral control to self-censor. As opposed to intentionally trying to provoke emotional distress, which is what you're doing... you sick fu*k.

Maybe you thought that the first time, I can believe that. But you expect me to believe that you thought that the second, third, fourth, twelth time? I know you're emotionally retarded but please, even I know you're not that stupid.

Adjective.
morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked: evil deeds; an evil life.
harmful; injurious: evil laws.

I've laughed about someone dying, in various contexts.

Had a good laugh about my Uncle going out in a hospital bed high as you like on free NHS drugs. Spent the better part of last week laughing at the death of Margaret Thatcher. Laughed some when Bin Laden died.

Never have I found gruesome pictures of people k!lled and laughed at them, nope, can't say I've done that. And especially not moments after the fact in a forum full of reeling people. It's possible a sick thought or quip of some kind has occurred to me in such circumstances, I'm not perfect - it's unlikely however, I don't like looking at gruesome images because I'm not all that fu*ked in the head - but I would be down on myself for thinking it and I sure as hell wouldn't go around wearing my mentally deprived thoughts like a fu*king Flava Flav necklace, as you're doing.

As for my Mom, like your own she'd probably want little part of you, you attention craving neglected f*ggot. The other kids were dangling from t*ts while you were supping on formula milk, is that what it is?

why did you respond AFTER he got banned? he can't even present his side of the issue.

Anyways, I'm behind clickclack on this whole thing.

Since you guys took away his right to speech, hopefully I can speak for him because I see where you guys are coming from, but I think we just have to come to the conclusion that our sense of humor are very different.

Maybe we're just different people, but I get a kick out of the worst sh*t imaginable sometimes. And then sharing it with the public and seeing the reactions. Maybe those are characteristics of a "troll," but it's just fun to me. And honestly, I'm not harming anybody by making jokes. what's done has already been done.

In fact, I think the victims would actually feel better if they heard these jokes immediately after the incident. they'd probably give me the middle finger and all that, but they'd still be feeling a lot less mental trauma than they would with a bunch of screaming, crying people. c'mon man. I know I think weird, but humanity is weird to ME.

If my legs got blown off right now, I'd rather have someone laughing at me and singing 'walk it out' than a bunch of people screaming in the background which is 1000 times more horrifying.

Anyways that's my two cents about it.

Life doesn't have to be that serious, even when sh*t like this happens.

But YES! I feel for the victims and families, and it's sad to me in a part of the brain.

The one guy in the wheelchain with his legs missing. That made me sad and i really felt for that guy.

Then I saw the same picture with a caption that said "this is what it feels like to chew 5 gum" and I started laughing. How and why does that make me a bad or an emotionally fu*ked up person????
Can you explain that to me please?
 5 years ago '11        #617
space
space
What I find funny is that ClickClack was talking freedom of speech and he's in India. He acting like the US Constitution extends to non citizens

5 years ago '06        #618
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Kadillac87 said:
What I find funny is that ClickClack was talking freedom of speech and he's in India. He acting like the US Constitution extends to non citizens

I know right...we barely have that right
 04-15-2013, 08:53 PM         #619
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
This pus*y motherfu*ker is scared of REAL life.
im scared of life because i dont think ppls deaths are entertaining....but then again ur ppl do sick sh*t all the time and glorify it so
 04-15-2013, 08:56 PM         #620
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

clickclack is from Washington DC born and raised. I know him (not in real life, online). Just because he's in india right now doesn't mean he's actually from there.

And yea your point is also retarded. The US constitution does not grant me free speech. My voice box grants me free speech. it has nothing to do with fu*kin america. america only gives you freedom you had anyways. it's like going to a wedding and putting your name tag on someone else's gift.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago