Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #561
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
AT FIRST I WAS LIKE...

[pic - click to view]

AND THEN....
 5 years ago '11        #562
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Kush said:

maybe in backwards as GA or something lol

Blacks in the US can def be Latino, Arab, African, european, etc etc

not sure what youre talking about
Next you're gonna tell me people are talking about Hispanics when they use the term white. How old are you kid? 13?

The term black people is an everyday English-language phrase, often used in North America to refer to Americans and Canadians of Sub-Saharan African descent.[1][2] Outside North America, the term "black people", or close translations of it, is also used in other socially based systems of racial classification, or of ethnicity for persons who are perceived to be dark-skinned relative to other "racial" groups – or else who are defined as belonging to a "black" ethnicity.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I don't see any Middle Easterns on that poster

04-15-2013, 07:56 PM         #563
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:
right i'm the closest thing to actual evil. the people who did this? sure people k!ll people all day. sh*t look at the fu*kin military man. filled with people who joined cuz they wanna k!ll someone.

but i'm pure evil for making jokes about people dying?

AGAIN CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME TELLING JOKES ABOUT ABRAHAM LINCOLN GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD AND THIS INCIDENT?

Cuz I know if i made some lincoln jokes, I wouldn't be so persecuted and burned at the stake like I am now.

I honestly thought you guys would enjoy at least some of these during a time like this.

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't make me evil.

And I can prove to you right now.

If you've ever laughed at a joke someone made about someone dying, then you are a motherfu*kin hypocrite. Even if you felt guilty about laughing, you are as "evil" as you say I am.

So fu*k you and your mom in her sh*tpus*y.

Reported to the department of f*ggotry
 5 years ago '10        #564
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,308 | Props total: 5248 5248
He straight ask the Governor was it a false flag attack to infringe on our civil liberties
 5 years ago '06        #565
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Avitos Way said:
No when they say black male in America they mean African American. Point blank.

Where are you from?
I'm from Florida but i've also lived in NY and spent a lot of time in PR

not trying to derail the thread too hard but so by your logic, guys like Andrew Wiggins, David Ortiz, Balotelli (any european soccer player), Jose Reyes (really any afro-caribbean baseball player), etc aren't black?

I mean they said black male with an accent.. If blacks can't be from other countries are they talking about a Boston accent?
 5 years ago '08        #566
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,100 | Props total: 12352 12352
 Joehook said:
Reported for endangering someones life.

See how easy that is..
I speak only in hypotheticals my brother. I promote nothing but peace and love to my fellow citizens of humanity. While I respect everyone's right to free speech, I expect the same respect. Report me, and I want to know "where errbody live".

Hypothetically..........................

relax brother. someone loves you. tk cares, if don't nobody else care.
 5 years ago '06        #567
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 DreamChasers said:
Hunt for the man in black: Authorities search for 'dark-skinned or black male' as police guard another potential suspect in Boston hospital
By KATIE DAVIES and HAYLEY PETERSON

Read more:
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
So in other words.. they have zero leads...
 5 years ago '10        #568
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,308 | Props total: 5248 5248
Are you all watching the presser or arguing about stupid sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #569
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Kadillac87 said:
Next you're gonna tell me people are talking about Hispanics when they use the term white. How old are you kid? 13?

The term black people is an everyday English-language phrase, often used in North America to refer to Americans and Canadians of Sub-Saharan African descent.[1][2] Outside North America, the term "black people", or close translations of it, is also used in other socially based systems of racial classification, or of ethnicity for persons who are perceived to be dark-skinned relative to other "racial" groups – or else who are defined as belonging to a "black" ethnicity.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I don't see any Middle Easterns on that poster

Great documentary. The tall a.ss black guy with braids who does the poetry workshops in it is my boy.
 5 years ago '11        #570
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1264 1264

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #571
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Kush said:
I'm from Florida but i've also lived in NY and spent a lot of time in PR

not trying to derail the thread too hard but so by your logic, guys like Andrew Wiggins, David Ortiz, Balotelli (any european soccer player), Jose Reyes (really any afro-caribbean baseball player), etc aren't black?

I mean they said black male with an accent.. If blacks can't be from other countries are they talking about a Boston accent?
They said black or dark skinned male. If they were the same, there wouldn't be any need for an "or", now would it?
 5 years ago '07        #572
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19976 19976
if this click clack dudes posts bother u so much, dont respond lol hes trolling for responses.
 5 years ago '06        #573
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Kadillac87 said:
They said black or dark skinned male. If they were the same, there wouldn't be any need for an "or", now would it?
I thought they were implying Black (of african descent) or dark skinned (paki, durka durka, brown people that work at your gas station). Not a big deal tho was just curious
 5 years ago '11        #574
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1264 1264
Mike Heiliger, 59, said a female holding several bags was telling runners they were going to die during the race, as runners picked up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13).

5 years ago '08        #575
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 clickclack said:
So if this happened 6 months ago or 10 years and I posted these, you'd have no issues? What difference does it make?

I think you're just a humorless c*nt. Please go get fu*ked. If you were in my "clique," you'd be put on blast for being so overly sensitive.

And you are definitely being over sensitive right now.
You're missing the point. You're a special entity, just like the people that were k!lled and mamed today. the fact that you have to publicy display that as humor speaks to your character and position in your journey. But it is YOUR journey. So, you're right. I have no right to look down on you for speaking your mind and displaying your feelings about this tragic even. I apologize.

You have every right to post whatever you want, wherever you want. My disagreeing with it, gives me no right to take action. I mean that sincerely. I will stand down.
 5 years ago '05        #576
space
space
 clickclack said:
implying i can't just make a new one. are you retarded?
Are you implying I meant here on Boxden? How you know I didn't mean here on earth?
 5 years ago '08        #577
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 clickclack said:
So if this happened 6 months ago or 10 years and I posted these, you'd have no issues? What difference does it make?

I think you're just a humorless c*nt. Please go get fu*ked. If you were in my "clique," you'd be put on blast for being so overly sensitive.

And you are definitely being over sensitive right now.
You're missing the point. You're a special entity, just like the people that were k!lled and maimed today. the fact that you have to publicy display that as humor speaks to your character and position in your journey. But it is YOUR journey. So, you're right. I have no right to look down on you for speaking your mind and displaying your feelings about this tragic even. I apologize.

You have every right to post whatever you want, wherever you want. My disagreeing with it, gives me no right to take action. I mean that sincerely. I will stand down.
 5 years ago '06        #578
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143

[pic - click to view]

“Whoever the culprit, no religion justifies this act of violence. We must remain united against extremism,” tweeted Qasim Rashid,
 5 years ago '12        #579
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 KFrizzle said:

[pic - click to view]

damn "please dont be a muslim"
 5 years ago '05        #580
space
space
 clickclack said:
No one appreciates my sense of humor. :(

You know you done fu*ked up, right? You can be found on Facebook by searching for this post.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago