Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
 205
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 62
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #541
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 SomeOnesoN said:
Interesting...The Illiminatti Card Game with the Boston Clock Tower in the back ground....

[pic - click to view]




this song makes my heart content
easily premeditated


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #542
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
I just feel like this sh*t isn't finished..... Please let us find the person/persons..
 04-15-2013, 07:39 PM         #543
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
aw hell nah, u aint gotta do all that homie.. i mean, who would find that sh*t funny?
He's doing it intentionally to upset and provoke outrage. Even if he did think it was funny, any normal human would pick up on the fact most people aren't laughing, and have a bit of fu*king respect because of that fact.

Ticks most the boxes for a psychopath. Overinflated sense of self-worth, lack of behavioral control, lack of guilt, a general absence of emotional intelligence(specifically empathy), and he's probably the guy on Call of Duty hiding in the corner with an SMG all game.

Never trust people who get enjoyment from upsetting and fu*king with other people like that, they're the closest thing to actual evil in this world and those who aren't intelligent enough to hide their genetic defaults ought to be in a mental ward with all the other retards.
 04-15-2013, 07:39 PM         #544
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Black guy, black sweater, black backpack.

I better drive careful to school tomorrow, maybe wear bright colors.
Hopefully you still get shot
 5 years ago '05        #545
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 clickclack said:
Alright fine. I'M SORRY.

I guess I'll make some abraham lincoln jokes instead. Are you cool with that?

I guess I'm going to have to come to you everytime I feel like saying something on this message board. facist piece of sh*t.
You won't be here tomorrow to make them.
 5 years ago '11        #546
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,313 | Props total: 8432 8432
 clickclack said:
why are you guys reporting me? ok fine you can't stand the heat then stay outta the kitchen. you ain't gotta get me banned wtf lol.. do you guys hate freedom of speech or something. you don't have to agree with my mindstate but at least let me express myself.

you'd be surprised how many people in the world actually find comfort in laughing at tragedies rather than bawwing all day about it. fu*k all of you for trying to censor me. fu*king as*holes. you should all register republican. or move to saudi arabia.

it's as easy as being like "that's horrible. fu*k that guy" then send me a message telling me i'm going to hell or whatever bullsh*t your delusional brain believes, then move the fu*k on. you're gonna report me?? are you that much of a little bi*ch?
Reported to The Department of Homeland Security
 04-15-2013, 07:42 PM         #547
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
You guys are both pieces of sh*t for even posting tho. If you dnt got somethin good to say jst dnt say it.

Now kick rocks u dumb f*ggots.
I can say whatever I want. Im in America.
Go cry somewhere.
 5 years ago '07        #548
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
 KFrizzle said:
Although I'm one of those evil conservative libertarians... and I hate what you were joking about..
I don't think ppl should try and get you banned... You got a the right to free speech... No matter how stupid it is... but only intolerant liberals try to ban ppl from speaking...


[spoiler - click to view]

i swear a "liberal" must of fu*ked ur girl in hs or something.

gotta love how dumb limbuagh and becks keep their listeners.
 5 years ago '11        #549
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 clickclack said:
implying i can't just make a new one. are you retarded?
Maybe he's implying that he's going to take something away that you can't remake

 5 years ago '12        #550
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Hunt for the man in black: Authorities search for 'dark-skinned or black male' as police guard another potential suspect in Boston hospital
By KATIE DAVIES and HAYLEY PETERSON
PUBLISHED: 15:40 EST, 15 April 2013 | UPDATED: 19:39 EST, 15 April 2013
Comments (40)
Share

Police are seeking a suspect in the Boston bombings who is described as a 'dark-skinned or black male' carrying a backpack, while authorities are also reportedly questioning a potential suspect at an area hospital, according to reports.
The suspect at large was spotted at the scene of the twin explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday and he wearing a black sweatshirt with a hood, according to authorities. Five minutes before the first explosion, officials said the person attempted to gain entry to a restricted area and was turned away. Authorities say he may be a foreign national, based on his accent.
Another potential suspect was also being questioned by police at an area hospital Monday afternoon. Several news outlets reported that he is a 20-year-old Saudi national in the country on a student visa.
The person was among dozens injured, some fatally, by the blasts, which were detonated near the finish line of the Boston marathon.

Evacuation: Police were desperately trying to evacuate the area following the explosions

Pictured: Images of a man in cuffs were posted online but police were keen to underline there had been no arrests. Officers said they were speaking to several people as would be expected in any major incident
A civilian who claimed the potential suspect was acting suspiciously reportedly chased him down and tackled him after the explosions.
The man is said to be cooperating with investigators and denies any involvement. Police have not revealed where he is being treated, but several witnesses saw AFT agents with automatic weapons entering Brigham and Women's Hospital several hours after the blasts.
Texas Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told CNN that he been briefed in an intelligence meeting about the development.
Authorities were still denying around 8 p.m. Monday that they have any definitive suspects in custody. They said they were questioning several people Monday but had not yet labeled anyone a suspect.
Pictures of a man in handcuffs surrounded by law enforcement officials circulated Twitter Monday, but authorities didn't identify the man or say whether his arrest was related to the blasts.
'At this time, we haven't been notified of any arrests or anyone apprehended,' a police spokesperson said.
Other reports suggested one line of inquiry was an individual caught on camera before the attack carrying multiple backpacks into the area 20 minutes before the deadly blasts.

More...
Eight-year-old among two dead and 90 injured as two explosions rock finish line of Boston Marathon leaving behind scene of carnage
'Somebody's leg flew past my head': Eyewitnesses describe scenes of unimaginable horror as Boston Marathon bomb blasts injure more than 100
It came as police were believed to be looking at whether bombs were planted in trashcans along the route.
The two blasts Monday occurred almost concurrently near the finish line of the marathon.
Police initially said a third blast occurred at the John F.Kennedy Presidential Library but later reported it as an unrelated fire.
Cell phone service was shut down across the area to prevent any potential remote detonations as police feared there were secondary devices.
Police were in a desperate race against time to find any additional devices this afternoon and said the task had been complicated by the items discarded by spectators fleeing the scene.
Multiple reports were flooding in in the moments after the attack saying there were devices reported outside Harvard and other sites along the marathon route.
Massachusetts General Hospital, where 22 victims of the bomb blast are being treated, was forced into lock-down for about two hours after a suspicious package was reported in the parking garage across the street.
bomb sniffing dogs from the Rhode Island State Police, SWAT officers from the Boston police department and bomb squad officers searched the entire parking structure, floor-by-floor.
Authorities found one bag, but determined it was not a threat and contained nothing suspicious.
As the investigation continued into Monday night, all off-duty officers in the city were called back on duty and dog units were sent in to help the emergency response.
The scene of the blasts will remain cordoned off for at least 24 hours as forensic work continues.
Police were pleading with onlookers to head home over fears the dangers remained in the downtown area of the city.
NBC reported that the devices which caused the blasts were ‘small homemade bombs’ as the FBI referred it as a ‘terrorist attack’.

Controlled explosions: Officers were said to be carrying out controlled explosions on three secondary devices
Police departments across the country including San Francisco and New York have been put on heightened alert.
In London security will now be a.ssessed ahead of the marathon being held there on Sunday.
A no-fly zone was temporarily introduced over the city and has now been lifted.
Runners still on the course were being bussed out this afternoon as officers begun the hard task of trying to work out who would cause such an attack.
Early indications suggested the bombs were planted at the finish line rather than being suicide attacks.
U.S. President Barack Obama was notified and directed his administration to provide whatever a.ssistance was necessary, the White House said.
No groups have claimed credit for the attack and officials say no intelligence alerted them to a threat prior to the marathon.
Anyone with information about the explosions should call 1800-494-TIPS.


Read more:
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
 04-15-2013, 07:45 PM         #551
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
BX detectives, please find this guys "clickclack"'s ip address, facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, etc. I've got a couple of friends in MA that would like to give him a gift for the compassion he has shown in this trying time.
Reported for endangering someones life.

See how easy that is..
 5 years ago '06        #552
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25581 25581
This is crazy and sh*t like this makes it easier and easier to believe in conspiracy theory
 5 years ago '06        #553
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 clickclack said:
I was talking about the republicans fu*king up the white house, not real conservatism. I hate liberalism as much as you do mang.
hahahahaahahaha

Ya... although that sh*t was so so stupid... it's even more dumb to invest time into stopping someone for speech... it is kinda our first right and you didn't post any x*x/pr0n/Adult/gross pictures/vids No E-thuggin' (constant hating aka keyboard warriors) Don't bypass the word filter - or schools/work will block Boxden

BX gets butthurt pretty easy... lol, and you def. p!ss some of us off....

____________________________

But this is a thread about this terrorist attack.. Not making jokes or an attempt to ban someone... who in all honesty will prob just make another account...

_________________
So back to the real subject on hand...
 5 years ago '06        #554
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 Kadillac87 said:
Black in American means African American. It's not the same as dark skinned...



maybe in backwards a.ss GA or something lol

Blacks in the US can def be Latino, Arab, African, european, etc etc

not sure what youre talking about
 5 years ago '06        #555
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafiaaj said:
i swear a "liberal" must of fu*ked ur girl in hs or something.

gotta love how dumb limbuagh and becks keep their listeners.
No... I only fu*k conservative bi*ches....
 04-15-2013, 07:50 PM         #556
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I... I... I.... I..... I.......

everything is not about you or the way you handle situations like this.

There IS a time and place for everything, and if someone is making comments that in your perception are in sensitive, the person making said comments may not find those comments insensitive.

Some people laugh and joke to cope with situations like these, you might personally cry or get angry, we're ALL different, and we ALL handle situations differently as individuals.

Americans are so used to group thinking, that when something deviates from the narrative, it's immediately attacked.

we're all adults here, if you're compelled to laugh, then so be it, if you're compelled to cry, so be it.
Would you rather me attempt to tell you how you feel on the matter? Of course I'm going to give my POV the key word being MY ........and its not exactly the narrative to feel compelled to empathize when bad sh*t happens to people. I would say that its general human nature to feel.......sh*t happens, some times to good people.....it what it is........however its not typical for us as humans to post direct pictures hours after a tragedy happening and poking fun at the victims of the tragedy....pictures that entail people sprawled laid out with their limbs blown over the street....that typically is seen as sick demented a.ss sh*t.......if your making an argument that this should be the norm......that this is what society has come down too......then your as fu*king lost as your views are........I think we all enjoy a good laugh....but come the fu*k on dude......this is some tasteless a.ss sh*t.......
 5 years ago '05        #557
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 DreamChasers said:
Hunt for the man in black: Authorities search for 'dark-skinned or black male' as police guard another potential suspect in Boston hospital
By KATIE DAVIES and HAYLEY PETERSON
PUBLISHED: 15:40 EST, 15 April 2013 | UPDATED: 19:39 EST, 15 April 2013
Comments (40)
Share

Police are seeking a suspect in the Boston bombings who is described as a 'dark-skinned or black male' carrying a backpack, while authorities are also reportedly questioning a potential suspect at an area hospital, according to reports.
The suspect at large was spotted at the scene of the twin explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday and he wearing a black sweatshirt with a hood, according to authorities. Five minutes before the first explosion, officials said the person attempted to gain entry to a restricted area and was turned away. Authorities say he may be a foreign national, based on his accent.
Another potential suspect was also being questioned by police at an area hospital Monday afternoon. Several news outlets reported that he is a 20-year-old Saudi national in the country on a student visa.
The person was among dozens injured, some fatally, by the blasts, which were detonated near the finish line of the Boston marathon.

Evacuation: Police were desperately trying to evacuate the area following the explosions

Pictured: Images of a man in cuffs were posted online but police were keen to underline there had been no arrests. Officers said they were speaking to several people as would be expected in any major incident
A civilian who claimed the potential suspect was acting suspiciously reportedly chased him down and tackled him after the explosions.
The man is said to be cooperating with investigators and denies any involvement. Police have not revealed where he is being treated, but several witnesses saw AFT agents with automatic weapons entering Brigham and Women's Hospital several hours after the blasts.
Texas Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told CNN that he been briefed in an intelligence meeting about the development.
Authorities were still denying around 8 p.m. Monday that they have any definitive suspects in custody. They said they were questioning several people Monday but had not yet labeled anyone a suspect.
Pictures of a man in handcuffs surrounded by law enforcement officials circulated Twitter Monday, but authorities didn't identify the man or say whether his arrest was related to the blasts.
'At this time, we haven't been notified of any arrests or anyone apprehended,' a police spokesperson said.
Other reports suggested one line of inquiry was an individual caught on camera before the attack carrying multiple backpacks into the area 20 minutes before the deadly blasts.

More...
Eight-year-old among two dead and 90 injured as two explosions rock finish line of Boston Marathon leaving behind scene of carnage
'Somebody's leg flew past my head': Eyewitnesses describe scenes of unimaginable horror as Boston Marathon bomb blasts injure more than 100
It came as police were believed to be looking at whether bombs were planted in trashcans along the route.
The two blasts Monday occurred almost concurrently near the finish line of the marathon.
Police initially said a third blast occurred at the John F.Kennedy Presidential Library but later reported it as an unrelated fire.
Cell phone service was shut down across the area to prevent any potential remote detonations as police feared there were secondary devices.
Police were in a desperate race against time to find any additional devices this afternoon and said the task had been complicated by the items discarded by spectators fleeing the scene.
Multiple reports were flooding in in the moments after the attack saying there were devices reported outside Harvard and other sites along the marathon route.
Massachusetts General Hospital, where 22 victims of the bomb blast are being treated, was forced into lock-down for about two hours after a suspicious package was reported in the parking garage across the street.
bomb sniffing dogs from the Rhode Island State Police, SWAT officers from the Boston police department and bomb squad officers searched the entire parking structure, floor-by-floor.
Authorities found one bag, but determined it was not a threat and contained nothing suspicious.
As the investigation continued into Monday night, all off-duty officers in the city were called back on duty and dog units were sent in to help the emergency response.
The scene of the blasts will remain cordoned off for at least 24 hours as forensic work continues.
Police were pleading with onlookers to head home over fears the dangers remained in the downtown area of the city.
NBC reported that the devices which caused the blasts were ‘small homemade bombs’ as the FBI referred it as a ‘terrorist attack’.

Controlled explosions: Officers were said to be carrying out controlled explosions on three secondary devices
Police departments across the country including San Francisco and New York have been put on heightened alert.
In London security will now be a.ssessed ahead of the marathon being held there on Sunday.
A no-fly zone was temporarily introduced over the city and has now been lifted.
Runners still on the course were being bussed out this afternoon as officers begun the hard task of trying to work out who would cause such an attack.
Early indications suggested the bombs were planted at the finish line rather than being suicide attacks.
U.S. President Barack Obama was notified and directed his administration to provide whatever a.ssistance was necessary, the White House said.
No groups have claimed credit for the attack and officials say no intelligence alerted them to a threat prior to the marathon.
Anyone with information about the explosions should call 1800-494-TIPS.


Read more:
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
"yup..."

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 04-15-2013, 07:53 PM         #558
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Kush said:


maybe in backwards a.ss GA or something lol

Blacks in the US can def be Latino, Arab, African, european, etc etc

not sure what youre talking about
No when they say black male in America they mean African American. Point blank.

Where are you from?
 5 years ago '04        #559
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Joehook said:
Reported for endangering someones life.

See how easy that is..
He's saying someone's gonna visit his and hook him up with gifts, so quit being such a f*ggot.
 5 years ago '08        #560
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12263 12263
 clickclack said:
Alright fine. I'M SORRY.

I guess I'll make some abraham lincoln jokes instead. Are you cool with that?

I guess I'm going to have to come to you everytime I feel like saying something on this message board. facist piece of sh*t.
this has nothing to do with free speech. you're purposefully posting pictures and poking fun at a tragic event hours after it happened. i respect your right to free speech. talk about it however you want. but you need to respect my right to make a phone call about you bruh. respect my right snitch on you, tell on you, report you, whatever. if dudes in your clique put you on blast, you wouldn't accuse them of violating your right to free speech. You would get ghost in fear of an a.ss whooping.

That's what we're doing now. We're your clique, and we're telling you that you need your a.ss whooped for what you've said/done. Get ghost, or get your a.ss whooped. Simple as that.

hypothetically speaking that is
Bruh


Last edited by tdnupe3; 04-15-2013 at 08:00 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy