Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #521
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,067 | Props total: 38366 38366
could be mr glass trying to find a super hero

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #522
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Bolo for dark skinned male with backpack and foreign accent.
 5 years ago '11        #523
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,239 | Props total: 1266 1266
aw hell nah, u aint gotta do all that homie.. i mean, who would find that sh*t funny?
 04-15-2013, 07:20 PM         #524
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^Holy fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #525
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,725 | Props total: 484 484
they are looking for a dark male with an accent, black backpack and black hoodie
 5 years ago '11        #526
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8467 8467
 DreamChasers said:
I believe in Alex Jones, always will.
Wayne avy, Meek Mill username, believes in Alex Jones

5 years ago '12        #527
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
Wowwww @ da alert
Basically any person of color.
 5 years ago '04        #528
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
stop hotlinking 4chan, they don't let you, you fu*king moron.
 5 years ago '13        #529
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,067 | Props total: 38366 38366
no need for them pics
 04-15-2013, 07:29 PM         #530
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:
let this be a note to all the over-sensitive white knights in here tonight. LISTEN to me, goddamnit.

We don't think we have the right to make fun of this. We don't get off on other people's misery (or at least not all of us do). we're not all a bunch of fu*ked up sociopath who enjoy seeing people suffer or die.

please keep in mind, though:

1. this is a message board. whatever sh*t happens in the world, it gets posted here.
2. the fact that we're anonymous gives us an outlet. we don't laugh because we get off on other people's suffering (or at least... see above), we laugh despite these people suffering, we laugh because we don't want to empathize, we laugh because we need to laugh these pictures off, we need to laugh off the sh*t that happens in the world every day.

it's an edge, and it helps endure the human condition. we don't look away, we look right at it and we say: fu*k you, reality, you're not getting the best of me. fu*k you. no matter how horrible it is, i will laugh at it. no matter what you throw at me, it can't get to me. no matter what sh*tty things happen, i will laugh them right off and keep going, because fu*k you.

tl;dr: white knights be white knight'n. idgaf. HAHAHAHAHAAA
Yup, agreed 100% man.

Alot of these idiots posting bout being classy are hypocrites. they know who they are and would never admit it.

Theres nothing funny bout death and suffering. Ive been thru family tragedy, so cant noone tell me I dont know what sh*t feels like..

Best way to deal with sh*t, is to laugh it off... Thats life. It doesnt mean we dont care. We just not as sensitive as others...
 5 years ago '11        #531
space
space
4chan is heartless. and i see a lot of 4chan links in here. damn.

fu*k ja, where's Alex. WHERE'S ALEX? Get Alex Jones on the phone.
 04-15-2013, 07:31 PM         #532
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:

[pic - click to view]

Reported to the FBI
 5 years ago '12        #533
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
 clickclack said:
why are you guys reporting me? ok fine you can't stand the heat then stay outta the kitchen. you ain't gotta get me banned wtf lol.. do you guys hate freedom of speech or something. you don't have to agree with my mindstate but at least let me express myself.

you'd be surprised how many people in the world actually find comfort in laughing at tragedies rather than bawwing all day about it. fu*k all of you for trying to censor me. fu*king as*holes. you should all register republican. or move to saudi arabia.
 Joehook said:
Yup, agreed 100% man.

Alot of these idiots posting bout being classy are hypocrites. they know who they are and would never admit it.

Theres nothing funny bout death and suffering. Ive been thru family tragedy, so cant noone tell me I dont know what sh*t feels like..

Best way to deal with sh*t, is to laugh it off... Thats life. It doesnt mean we dont care. We just not as sensitive as others...
You guys are both pieces of sh*t for even posting tho. If you dnt got somethin good to say jst dnt say it.

Now kick rocks u dumb f*ggots.
 5 years ago '04        #534
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 clickclack said:
why are you guys reporting me? ok fine you can't stand the heat then stay outta the kitchen. you ain't gotta get me banned wtf lol.. do you guys hate freedom of speech or something. you don't have to agree with my mindstate but at least let me express myself.

you'd be surprised how many people in the world actually find comfort in laughing at tragedies rather than bawwing all day about it. fu*k all of you for trying to censor me. fu*king as*holes. you should all register republican. or move to saudi arabia.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #535
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,105 | Props total: 12378 12378
BX detectives, please find this guys "clickclack"'s ip address, facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, etc. I've got a couple of friends in MA that would like to give him a gift for the compassion he has shown in this trying time.
 5 years ago '06        #536
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Kadillac87 said:
Please don't let him be black. Let that n*gga be Arabian or something. I can't take this racial profiling anymore
There aren't Black Arabs...?

gotta love americans
 5 years ago '11        #537
space
space
Interesting...The Illiminatti Card Game with the Boston Clock Tower in the back ground....

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

this song makes my heart content
 04-15-2013, 07:36 PM         #538
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
Yup, agreed 100% man.

Time and a place for everything my n*gga...........a smarter man knows when those times are......to yall its just pictures, completely disconnected from the reality of the people in the picture, I understand that beyond those pictures those people really do exist and are laid up in the hospital as we speak fu*ked up in the game.........why would I laugh about that?
 5 years ago '11        #539
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Kush said:
There aren't Black Arabs...?

gotta love americans
Black in American means African American. It's not the same as dark skinned...

5 years ago '06        #540
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 clickclack said:

it's as easy as being like "that's horrible. fu*k that guy" then send me a message telling me i'm going to hell or whatever bullsh*t your delusional brain believes, then move the fu*k on. you're gonna report me?? are you that much of a little bi*ch?

Although I'm one of those evil conservative libertarians... and I hate what you were joking about..
I don't think ppl should try and get you banned... You got a the right to free speech... No matter how stupid it is... but only intolerant liberals try to ban ppl from speaking...

[spoiler - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy