Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #501
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
don't know if true... but I read that a girl was running and her boyfriend was at the finish line waiting to propose to her but she died...
 5 years ago '04        #502
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3850 3850
Some of you posters are absolutely sick and have zero heart ... My fu*king god may you all goto hell.... Praying for the victims . So sad.
 5 years ago '08        #503
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
#inbeforeamericansblamethisonalqaidaorsomeoneelse. ....
 5 years ago '09        #504
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
the jokes wernt even funny
 04-15-2013, 07:03 PM         #505
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No word on who's responsible and their motives? If it's Islamic terrorists then wouldn't surprise me if there's a follow up attempt/attack in Britain either on Wednesday - it's Margaret Thatchers ceremonial funeral which is a big deal - or this Sunday, when the London Marathon takes place with about 40,000 people expected.

Hopefully it's just some wing-nut
 04-15-2013, 07:03 PM         #506
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
We're simply trying to find humor in a bad situation. I can view these situations from different modes in my mind. One where I am shocked by the bloodshed, and mourn for those lost. Then the other that can laugh at the jokes you can derive from this.

Being really insensitive would be saying that these people deserved to die, or something like that. Or they try to sound like scary sociopaths so people will fear them.

I'm just trying to have a good time. I bet you were having a good time when those 31 people got k!lled in Pakistan 3 days ago, but oh wait... they're not in America so nobody gives a fu*k about them right?

Me making a joke about a tragedy, whether it was the boston tea 'n tea party that's happening now or whether it's the death of julius ceaser centuries back, is ALL THE SAME. Humor is not a bad thing, and it doesn't make me a bad person at all. I'm with you on that 'being classy about it' part, but I don't really give a fu*k about class. class is what's fu*king up the world when you think about it.
Yeah all that is good, but this sh*t ain't funny......its just not......there is nothing you say to me that would justify a man getting his legs blown off as being funny.......like my man up top said, some sh*t just comes with age and maturity........if your young......I'll chop it up to you having an immortal outlook on life......but if your over 25 and this your mentality, then your a lost cause and should immediately consider never spawning retard kids like your father did.........
 5 years ago '07        #507
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 allabout$ said:
We're simply trying to find humor in a bad situation. I can view these situations from different modes in my mind. One where I am shocked by the bloodshed, and mourn for those lost. Then the other that can laugh at the jokes you can derive from this.

Being really insensitive would be saying that these people deserved to die, or something like that. Or they try to sound like scary sociopaths so people will fear them.

I'm just trying to have a good time. I bet you were having a good time when those 31 people got k!lled in Pakistan 3 days ago, but oh wait... they're not in America so nobody gives a fu*k about them right?

Me making a joke about a tragedy, whether it was the boston tea 'n tea party that's happening now or whether it's the death of julius ceaser centuries back, is ALL THE SAME. Humor is not a bad thing, and it doesn't make me a bad person at all. I'm with you on that 'being classy about it' part, but I don't really give a fu*k about class. class is what's fu*king up the world when you think about it.
There's nothing humorous about anything you said. Saying you hope someone dies on their way to the hospital who just got injured during an explosions is pure ignorance and stupidity. Your entire argument above is just plain idiotic. What's sad is that you even spent time to type up that bullsh*t to justify the things you're saying. Ronnie should ban you and everyone else who's trying to be an attention wh0ore at the expense of victims of tragic events like this.
 5 years ago '07        #508
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
i honestly hope its some domestic terrorist, if its any foreign person whatever country hes from is prob getting bombed and used as an excuse for another 10+ year occupation
 5 years ago '11        #509
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah all that is good, but this sh*t ain't funny......its just not......there is nothing you say to me that would justify a man getting his legs blown off as being funny.......like my man up top said, some sh*t just comes with age and maturity........if your young......I'll chop it up to you having an immortal outlook on life......but if your over 25 and this your mentality, then your a lost cause and should immediately consider never spawning retard kids like your father did.........

04-15-2013, 07:07 PM         #510
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:
let this be a note to all the over-sensitive white knights in here tonight. LISTEN to me, goddamnit.

We don't think we have the right to make fun of this. We don't get off on other people's misery (or at least not all of us do). we're not all a bunch of fu*ked up sociopath who enjoy seeing people suffer or die.

please keep in mind, though:

1. this is a message board. whatever sh*t happens in the world, it gets posted here.
2. the fact that we're anonymous gives us an outlet. we don't laugh because we get off on other people's suffering (or at least... see above), we laugh despite these people suffering, we laugh because we don't want to empathize, we laugh because we need to laugh these pictures off, we need to laugh off the sh*t that happens in the world every day.

it's an edge, and it helps endure the human condition. we don't look away, we look right at it and we say: fu*k you, reality, you're not getting the best of me. fu*k you. no matter how horrible it is, i will laugh at it. no matter what you throw at me, it can't get to me. no matter what sh*tty things happen, i will laugh them right off and keep going, because fu*k you.

tl;dr: white knights be white knight'n. idgaf. HAHAHAHAHAAA

n*gga please............fu*k outta here with that insecure a.ss bullsh*t...........
 04-15-2013, 07:07 PM         #511
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:

In Europe we laugh when there's tragedy, people would joke about the Nazis a day after seeing their family slaughtered. When there's been terrorist attacks more recently jokes have always followed. It's par for the course here to be able to laugh in hard times, a well ingrained coping mechanism,.

But the sh*t you're posting isn't in the least bit funny. Laughing AT people who've had their legs blown off hours after the fact? Your humour is tasteless and indicative of somebody with psychological issues.
 5 years ago '11        #512
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1264 1264
Despite the pictures I posted, I couldn't find that picture without the meme.. but anything else, they are pictures of what this tragic event produced.. The truth and the outcome of evil actions are ugly, but you simply can't just overlook the catastrophes..

Anyway, my heart goes out to the victims and families of this tragic event. One love.

I'll even go as far as to apologize to whoever i might have offended.
 5 years ago '09        #513
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Some of you n*ggas are cold
This is nothing to be laughing about.
 5 years ago '13        #514
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 38338 38338
Most likely a home grown nutter

terrorist usually do large scale attacks

while this is tragic, its just similar to a roadside bomb in Iraq, limited deaths, just more casualties

probs will turn out to be some nutter supporting the nra
 5 years ago '12        #515
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
I believe in Alex Jones, always will.
 5 years ago '08        #516
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 Kadillac87 said:
So Boston EMS issued a press release and this is the only site that has it? That looks more suspicious to me.

Not to mention the Boston EMS has been using SafetyPAd for years

This was from last year

04-15-2013, 07:11 PM         #517
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:
let this be a note to all the over-sensitive white knights in here tonight. LISTEN to me, goddamnit.

We don't think we have the right to make fun of this. We don't get off on other people's misery (or at least not all of us do). we're not all a bunch of fu*ked up sociopath who enjoy seeing people suffer or die.

please keep in mind, though:

1. this is a message board. whatever sh*t happens in the world, it gets posted here.
2. the fact that we're anonymous gives us an outlet. we don't laugh because we get off on other people's suffering (or at least... see above), we laugh despite these people suffering, we laugh because we don't want to empathize, we laugh because we need to laugh these pictures off, we need to laugh off the sh*t that happens in the world every day.

it's an edge, and it helps endure the human condition. we don't look away, we look right at it and we say: fu*k you, reality, you're not getting the best of me. fu*k you. no matter how horrible it is, i will laugh at it. no matter what you throw at me, it can't get to me. no matter what sh*tty things happen, i will laugh them right off and keep going, because fu*k you.

tl;dr: white knights be white knight'n. idgaf. HAHAHAHAHAAA
Is that supposed to mean anything? I've stood in puddles with more depth.
 5 years ago '11        #518
space
space
They just issued a BOL for a dark skinned or black male
 5 years ago '06        #519
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafiaaj said:
i honestly hope its some domestic terrorist, if its any foreign person whatever country hes from is prob getting bombed and used as an excuse for another 10+ year occupation
A domestic terrorist has the possibility of just ripping this country apart...

I mean just imagine the media if it were a right wing nut job or a Occupy wall street fool... This would be a huge blow to politics and only lead to blaming ppl who have nothing to do about this attack... You already know who the right's gonna blame, and you already know who the left is going to blame...

Although the last thing we should do is start another war... A foreign attack does have the possibility of almost bringing the country together... It would at least unite the country to be cautious w/ a common enemy..
 5 years ago '11        #520
space
space
Please don't let him be black. Let that n*gga be Arabian or something. I can't take this racial profiling anymore
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy