Apr 15 - Explosions Reported At The Boston Marathon; Dozens Injured

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #461
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Dos-effect said:
And this is what is wrong with this country, people thinking the government is our biggest enemy, get a clue its not your fu*king President you need to worry about...........its your next door neighbor.......sad but true.....
Yup... I remember when these crazies thought Bush was the Master Mind behind 9/11...
But my question is how is G.W. Bush and Master Mind in the same sentence....

They will quiet down once we have some leads on who it was behind this...
 5 years ago '05        #462
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 Dos-effect said:
And this is what is wrong with this country, people thinking the government is our biggest enemy, get a clue its not your fu*king President you need to worry about...........its your next door neighbor.......sad but true.....
Our gov cannot be trusted...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #463
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
so they sayin that the explosives contained ball bearings...
 5 years ago '07        #464
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19743 19743
 Play4keepz32 said:
Obama need to make a call to the gawd bush ... Miss bush jr
to ask bush what exactly? remember when 3,000 americans died on our soil? who was president again
 5 years ago '06        #465
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
thats odd considering obama called it an act of terror, and beside that point, what obama calls it means nothing. only to you right wing dipsh*ts still crying over benghazi and obama not calling it terrorism. cause thats what really matters.
Today is an odd day. I do agree with you..

WHO Cares. it does not matter... Benghazi was a terrorist like attack, just as this Boston sh*t is... If you want to call it something like 'act of terror' that is fine too... This is the stupid thing to even argue about.. who cares wtf Obama has to calls it...

only thing to be concerned about is if someone was trying to down playing the size and destruction of this attack... (like some believe happened with Benghazi, which probably has absolutely nothing to do about this)

WH statement called it an "act of terrorism"

Last edited by KFrizzle; 04-15-2013 at 06:27 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #466
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #467
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4785 4785
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

US News being filtered out by distraction stories? let go deep and do some research and lets see why we being distracted!...

[pic - click to view]

You don't think it's @ all possible for a sick individual(s) to continue torturing and tormenting the Newtown families if that was the case? Not trying to get @ you, but I'm wondering what're you trying to get at from this angle?
 5 years ago '07        #468
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 202 202
Im so high i cant comprehend all these theories
 5 years ago '06        #469
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*k this guy...
 5 years ago '11        #470
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,228 | Props total: 1201 1201
 stlcardinals19 said:
You don't think it's @ all possible for a sick individual(s) to continue torturing and tormenting the Newtown families if that was the case? Not trying to get @ you, but I'm wondering what're you trying to get at from this angle?
my mind is not stuck on one theory, but your theory sounds plausible as well.. It's either a deranged individual or some government op; i never put anything passed the government but don't jump to those type of conclusions..

I'm just copying/pasting what I'm seeing on my feeds, taking the info in with an open mind.
 5 years ago '11        #471
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
f*ggots like u are the ones that need to be k!lled in sh*t like this..
fu*k u bi*ch, i did not make the meme..

u a straight bi*ch, i thought u was solid "i beg 4 $"

im just posting anything i see that pops up on my feed, for the educated and the ignorant.. so dont be wishing death on me like a bi*ch. u being sensitive right now.
 5 years ago '08        #472
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4785 4785
 SomeOnesoN said:
my mind is not stuck on one theory, but your theory sounds plausible as well.. It's either a deranged individual or some government op; i never put anything passed the government but don't jump to those type of conclusions..

I'm just copying/pasting what I'm seeing on my feeds, taking the info in with an open mind.

And from President Obama's Facebook, if anyone's interested.

Due to the events at the Boston Marathon, we are postponing tomorrow's National Call Day on gun violence prevention. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Boston.
Was actually going to partake in that w/a couple of the other interns @ the Smithsonian.

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 04-15-2013 at 06:26 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #473
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 6599 6599
sh*t is crazy
 5 years ago '11        #474
space
space
Remember those Illuminati Playing Cards?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #475
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 all3rd said:
3 days before the bombing

So Boston EMS issued a press release and this is the only site that has it? That looks more suspicious to me.

Not to mention the Boston EMS has been using SafetyPAd for years

This was from last year

BOSTON -- There are races to run fast, and there are races that runners just want to finish. Temperatures were hitting the mid- 80s which made Monday's Boston Marathon a real challenge to runners and Boston EMS personnel. Boston EMS spends hundreds of hours planning for this event and its electronic patient care reporting system, SafetyPAD is critical to documenting runners who become patients. Boston EMS, utilizing SafetyPAD treated nearly 1,000 more patients this year over last. “This is another example of how SafetyPAD can be utilized in a mass causality situation” noted Scott Streicher, Director of Operations at OPEN incorporated.
Nearly 22,500 participants started the race in warm and humid conditions at the 116th running of the storied 26.2 mile race. Organizers stocked extra water and pleaded with runners to slow their pace to avoid heat stroke. Some 4,300 participants registered to run opted to sit out.
Organizers said that as of Monday evening, just under 2,000 participants had received some level of medical attention, and about 120 were taken to hospitals in ambulances.
Boston EMS personnel, with SafetyPAD in hand were in the various tents at the finish line for runners displaying signs of heat stroke, a.ssisting that in need to nearby medical tents. By mid-afternoon, dozens of wheelchairs carrying pale and weakened runners stretched outside the tents.
Organizers said careful preparation and responsible runners prevented more serious problems on what was one of the hottest marathons in Boston history.
The famously welcoming crowds that line up to watch the marathon did their best to help out the athletes, cheering them on even as they themselves sweated through an unseasonably warm April d

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-15-2013 at 06:36 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #476
space
space
 BlackieRobinson said:
So I just want some insight, why would you bomb a marathon
terrorists do things to instill fear, now does this k!ll top level gov people? no but it does accomplish the goal of creating chaos and fear.
 04-15-2013, 06:34 PM         #477
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:

I wanted to meme, but tooo sooon, tooooo fuking soon.
Aren't you the same guy who was crying a river over those kids that k!lled by the drone attacks......but this is okay to reserve for a perverted punch line down the road? ............n*gga you a fu*king psycho..........like I said its your fu*king next door neighbor, Norman Bates a.ss n*ggas..............
 5 years ago '05        #478
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 BlackieRobinson said:
Cause rich white people like to run?
 04-15-2013, 06:36 PM         #479
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:
too many wack a.ss sugar filled cream puffs in this thread right now. stop acting like you give a fu*k about those people and just take a joke the same way you take d!cks. f*ggots. it is never too soon.
Aint sh*t funny about death my n*gga.........that bi*ch is coming for you too.......you ought ta be more respectful...........before the stars align on your bi*ch a.ss too.......
 5 years ago '11        #480
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 BlackieRobinson said:
A lot of people in close proximity
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago