Boston Marathon Explosion

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #341
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,464 | Props total: 6326 6326
I can't believe people seriously came in here with jokes and sh*t. Some real serious sh*t like a bombing and people in here with jokes. I don't mind the different points of view and sh*t although I think some may have been just wrong with no moral decency but this ain't joke
I'm not saying walk around depressed and sh*t but show some respect, sh*t definitely wouldn't be funny if you were there and witnessed it or had a loved one affected. I'm a.ssuming everyone on here didn't have something hit home(seeing how you're on bx and not mourning0 which is great but I don't think it's too much to ask to sensitive about it.
 04-16-2013, 04:58 PM         #342
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #343
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
lets get this sh*t poppin

5 years ago '11        #344
SergDMV 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 0 0
 aclockworkred71 said:

[pic - click to view]

By all means, mourn. If its family or personal friends. I have nothin against that. But even after all this tragedy, in the back of your head youre thinkin "atleast it aint my fam that died". My whole issue is the ones who might say they care but really dont. The ones who truly cared would be at the bedside of those who got injured, nursing them back to health, helping the families of those lost. If it was your fam, you would be doin those things, am I right? Prayers n feelin sorry is just p!ss in the wind without action. And what if it was my fam? The only love n mourning they need or even want is from the ones who showed them love in life. (nothin personal, all the you's n' youres are in for in-general use.)

Last edited by SergDMV; 04-16-2013 at 05:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #345
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 WillieMaysHayes said:
lets get this sh*t poppin

The photo is of the former principal of Sandy Hook Elementary, Dawn Hochsprung, who did unfortunately pass away. Like other victims of the Newtown shooting, she was honored at the Boston Marathon this year. Donna Page, the woman referenced in the caption, is an old principal at the school who came back to take the victim's place, so the children would see a familiar face. She was at the Boston marathon to help honor the victims, and was near the blast.
 04-17-2013, 07:46 AM         #346
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:

[pic - click to view]

Peep The Cameltoe
 5 years ago '08        #347
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
 aclockworkred71 said:

[pic - click to view]

It's retarded for people to say you have to know someone personally to have sympathy for a horrible situation they're dealing with
 5 years ago '11        #348
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 4907 4907

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy