Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #321
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Lex Lossis said:
My n*gga went to Boston for a week to visit his GF's fam. n*gga said not a single person showed any type of welcoming attitude. At stores, other places, etc. He said everyone were as*holes, rude, etc....n*gga was MISERABLE out there. He said on FB he gonna pass on prayin for these "fu*kin bi*ch a.ss n*ggas" as he says

I've heard this from many ppl that Bostonians are rude and far from friendly.

RIP to the 8 year old tho.
 5 years ago '12        #322
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 SHootar said:
how is that remotely funny in any fu*king way?..
who the fu*k even said it was funny. its CRAZY. he was saying that its weird how they show some graphic sh*t like that on tv.
 5 years ago '06        #323
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
 Pistol Peter said:
from what i hear...
east coast racism > south racism

when a state flag contains a confederate flag...
 5 years ago '08        #324
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
This is just really sad, all those people went out yesterday morning expecting to have a fun day at a marathon and then this happened
 5 years ago '06        #325
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 WillieMaysHayes said:
southside chicago.

lmao black people.
bi*chit was in boston n stop pming me homo
 5 years ago '07        #326
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 datVAkid said:

when a state flag contains a confederate flag...
i'm just saying bruh..pretty sure there is racism everywhere
 5 years ago '11        #327
SergDMV 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 0 0
i pissed some people off on facebook. but fu*k em. i refuse to believe anybody who 'prays' for someone who they dont even know. seeking social acceptance (oh im a nice guy, look at me caring n sh*t ) or looking for a way to make it easier to get into "heaven" ( greedy/selfish intent by using others pain to progress yourself ) by pretending to pray n god bless your family blah blah.. pick your method of fakeness. unless it was your blood relative or a close friend, stop kiddin yourselves. i personally dont give a fu*k about who got blown to sh*t, nor would i expect or even want randoms fake love if it happened to me.

Last edited by SergDMV; 04-16-2013 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #328
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,412 | Props total: 1436 1436
 SergDMV said:
i pissed some people off on facebook. but fu*k em. i refuse to believe anybody who 'prays' for someone who they dont even know. seeking social acceptance (oh im a nice guy, look at me caring n sh*t ) or looking for a way to make it easier to get into "heaven" ( greedy/selfish intent by using others pain to progress yourself ) by pretending to pray n god bless your family blah blah.. pick your method of fakeness. unless it was your blood relative or a close friend, stop kiddin yourselves. i personally dont give a fu*k about who got blown to sh*t, nor would i expect or even want randoms fake love if it happened to me.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #329
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 SergDMV said:
So you're one of those nerds on FB that starts those f*ggot a.ss online arguments and sh*t

Also, judging by your low level of intelligence, you clearly have no grasp on the meaning of "empathy".

fu*king idiot.

No one is saying that they loved the n*ggas that died and sh*t, they're just saying that they feel bad about the tragedy, and they wish the best for everyone who was negatively affected by this tragic event.

You being an as*hole is the downfall to your own logic.
 5 years ago '11        #330
SergDMV 
space
space
^
 5 years ago '11        #331
SergDMV 
space
space
Whats the point of empathy if you really dont mean it? Thats bein fake as hell. And its not like i wanted people to blow up, its more or less me lookin at the fake sympathizers and laughin. Gettin butthurt over what i said makes it seem like your feelin guilty..
 5 years ago '12        #332
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
 SergDMV said:
Whats the point of empathy if you really dont mean it? Thats bein fake as hell. And its not like i wanted people to blow up, its more or less me lookin at the fake sympathizers and laughin. Gettin butthurt over what i said makes it seem like your feelin guilty..
What are you, a fu*king mind reader???

How do you know that these "fake sympathizers" are actually fake?

I think a lot of people posting about it do actually feel bad about the event. Sure, there's a few that do it for attention, but you're implying that it's the majority of people, which I cannot agree with.

And it's not about me being butthurt, I'm just ripping apart your terrible argument.

You're just saying all of this sh*t to be different and to be paid attention to.

I'm not even mad that you're not bringing up facts, but at least come up with a logical statement so I can somewhat relate to your many fallacies.

Your opinion is a joke, your parents are a joke for failing you, and your whole aura of man just screams pus*y cream.

Miracle Whip a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #333
SergDMV 
space
space
 Robert Roofus said:
So you're one of those nerds on FB that starts those f*ggot a.ss online arguments and sh*t

Also, judging by your low level of intelligence, you clearly have no grasp on the meaning of "empathy".

fu*king idiot.

No one is saying that they loved the n*ggas that died and sh*t, they're just saying that they feel bad about the tragedy, and they wish the best for everyone who was negatively affected by this tragic event.

You being an as*hole is the downfall to your own logic.
Yeah, my intelligence is low because I dont agree with you. And if your a.ss really cared, i wanna see you donate to fund concerning this particular situation as the slightest showing of care. Actually do something to fix the situation. If not, your prayers might as well be dust in the wind.
 5 years ago '11        #334
SergDMV 
space
space
 Robert Roofus said:
What are you, a fu*king mind reader???

How do you know that these "fake sympathizers" are actually fake?

I think a lot of people posting about it do actually feel bad about the event. Sure, there's a few that do it for attention, but you're implying that it's the majority of people, which I cannot agree with.

And it's not about me being butthurt, I'm just ripping apart your terrible argument.

You're just saying all of this sh*t to be different and to be paid attention to.

I'm not even mad that you're not bringing up facts, but at least come up with a logical statement so I can somewhat relate to your many fallacies.

Your opinion is a joke, your parents are a joke for failing you, and your whole aura of man just screams pus*y cream.

Miracle Whip a.ss n*gga.
All that sh*t talkin.. you must be mad as hell. Go save the world Superman. Use them keyboard warrior powers n mop some of that blood off the sidewalk.
 5 years ago '08        #335
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12260 12260
 Tha Problum said:
Oh the ignorance that still exists within our community, oh the ignorance.
 aclockworkred71 said:
Unlike you have first hand experience living here my whole life.
I still give no fu*ks...
 04-16-2013, 02:37 PM         #336
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then keep it movin
 5 years ago '11        #337
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
do we got a problum in here

all yall some

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #338
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,412 | Props total: 1436 1436
 Oh Finesse said:
some of y'all in this thread and BX in general need to watch the iceman tapes.. I know allot of these negros like to put on this facade of being a hardened human being, but you ain't as bad as u think u are

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #339
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
 SergDMV said:
Yeah, my intelligence is low because I dont agree with you. And if your a.ss really cared, i wanna see you donate to fund concerning this particular situation as the slightest showing of care. Actually do something to fix the situation. If not, your prayers might as well be dust in the wind.
When did I give my own personal views on the situation? I was just defending the people that you were being accusatory towards.
 5 years ago '11        #340
SergDMV 
space
space
 Robert Roofus said:
When did I give my own personal views on the situation? I was just defending the people that you were being accusatory towards.
Im guessin whatever opinion you did/do/will have is the opposite of mine, seeing as how you dont agree with me. Which would apparently be that you care for those who dont care in return. Why defend them? They dont care about you. Best thing to do is stick with your inner-circle and fu*k everyone else, most of em are out to use you in some form or another. Lifes too short to be playing Jesus.

Last edited by SergDMV; 04-16-2013 at 03:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy