Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2013, 11:07 PM         #281
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
OK, we're doing the leg work for every other country that doesn't have the balls to f!ght terrorism at the front lines. And the UK was our biggest ally in the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, so unless you're from France I'd fall back.

Just because we never found WMDs in the middle east does not mean they never existed or were ever in the process of being made. So enjoy your freedom and liberty by bi*ching about the wars and acts that protect our freedoms and liberties.
you're very misinformed sir
 04-15-2013, 11:08 PM         #282
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
OK, we're doing the leg work for every other country that doesn't have the balls to f!ght terrorism at the front lines. And the UK was our biggest ally in the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, so unless you're from France I'd fall back.

Just because we never found WMDs in the middle east does not mean they never existed or were ever in the process of being made. So enjoy your freedom and liberty by bi*ching about the wars and acts that protect our freedoms and liberties.

That's sad.
 04-15-2013, 11:32 PM         #283
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

"We are just so thankful right now," Stevenson said.

the fix was in
 5 years ago '07        #284
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
I know the Knicks bout to play the Celts this weekend, but sports aside, prayers go out to all those effected... life is short y'all... peace
 5 years ago '11        #285
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 494 494
fu*king terrible sh*t man.

Chillin at work on break watching local news and a snippet of the carnage shows up and I see some chick with half her jaw missing....

thoughts go out to the victims and their families man.
 5 years ago '09        #286
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,830 | Props total: 1043 1043
the lil girl that died running for the sandy hook kids. how the hell did she finish the marathon at 4 hours and 9 mins??? that seems way too fast for her, Im i missing something? sorry im not updated was doing hw all day.
 5 years ago '04        #287
hammertime71604 
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 294 294
 Dashawn38 said:
at first i thought that dude was shopped in from a walking dead scene or something. seems so surreal
 5 years ago '12        #288
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509

[pic - click to view]

Peep The Cameltoe
 04-16-2013, 06:08 AM         #289
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
You Guys Think It's A Terrorist Attack From Another Nation...Or Some Psycho White Boys
You know what's crazy though? If it was to be some crazy white boy all this coverage all these networks doing would all be for nothing cause the sh*t would be forgotten about a day after they reveal the sh*t.

Sad though. Keep your heads up Boston
 04-16-2013, 06:12 AM         #290
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Iraq were never gonna do sh*t to anyone, they didnt threaten America and they didnt have wmds. North Korea on the other hand have and nobody has done anything yet which is bizarre, i guess they dont have oil there
As a n*gga who fought in Iraq I co-sign the hell out this post!

Props.
 5 years ago '05        #291
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11755 11755
 Se7en said:
This sh*t seems set up by our own fu*king government. This is such a big deal wouldnt their be insane amounts of security? So how the fu*k does noone notice ANYTHING suspicious? This sh*t just dont sit well.

so the government bombed the Marathon
 5 years ago '10        #292
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Cheeze said:

the fix was in
So there could have been numerous threats and the government didn't take them serious?
 04-16-2013, 07:16 AM         #293
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Livin said:

Pretty much obama just drop this speech
 5 years ago '04        #294
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Cheeze said:

the fix was in
Just like 9/11?
 04-16-2013, 08:16 AM         #295
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga went to Boston for a week to visit his GF's fam. n*gga said not a single person showed any type of welcoming attitude. At stores, other places, etc. He said everyone were as*holes, rude, etc....n*gga was MISERABLE out there. He said on FB he gonna pass on prayin for these "fu*kin bi*ch a.ss n*ggas" as he says

I've heard this from many ppl that Bostonians are rude and far from friendly.

RIP to the 8 year old tho.
 04-16-2013, 08:18 AM         #296
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
My n*gga went to Boston for a week to visit his GF's fam. n*gga said not a single person showed any type of welcoming attitude. At stores, other places, etc. He said everyone were as*holes, rude, etc....n*gga was MISERABLE out there. He said on FB he gonna pass on prayin for these "fu*kin bi*ch a.ss n*ggas" as he says

Based on the quote you used, I can somewhat see why he wasn't getting any love. Sounds like a complete idiot.
 04-16-2013, 08:20 AM         #297
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

My man...

If you black, you'll REALLY hate Boston.
Went to a Celtics Knicks game back in the day at the old Boston Garden & YIKES!!

This typa sh*t shouldnt happen to them though.

Again...

Keep ya'll head up Boston
 5 years ago '10        #298
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15690 15690
 ManWithoutFear! said:
My man...

If you black, you'll REALLY hate Boston.
Went to a Celtics Knicks game back in the day at the old Boston Garden & YIKES!!

This typa sh*t shouldnt happen to them though.

Again...

Keep ya'll head up Boston

I got Fam in Boston, seemd fine up there when I went
 5 years ago '04        #299
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
 mac58 said:
really graphic pic of some casualties... dont click if you're squeamish
my dude leg is fu*kin gone
 5 years ago '08        #300
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
 hammertime71604 said:
at first i thought that dude was shopped in from a walking dead scene or something. seems so surreal
 mac58 said:
really graphic pic of some casualties... dont click if you're squeamish
fu*k man...n*ggas posted the warning and I still clicked.

That so fu*ked up man....n*gga woke up on an avg day to go to see running for a cause...now my n*gga aint gon never be able to run again smh....crazy how that sh*t look.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago