Kerry Rhodes Probably Lying About Not Being Gay (pics)

most viewed right now
 75
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
I'm sorry you don't roll with a n*gga like this if you not gay no way a straight man can go on vacation and say he is straight not fu*king possible.




after watching that video Kerry Rhodes you sir a fruit cake.

 5 years ago '10        #122
AdvanceIsThe 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Nobody's gonna care that he denied it at first if he just comes out. It's not like it's an easy thing for an NFL player to admit
 04-16-2013, 09:42 AM         #123
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeattleLost said:
Y'all are so concerned though?
You know why















































 5 years ago '08        #124
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12205 12205
I don't think so but it aint my issue I don't give a sh*t.

I jjst think he hired a flaming gay a.ssistant...got mad at Kerry over something and released some pictures he knew would get people talking because they already knew he was gay. That's some petty sh*t gay mophos be doing. No backbone them n*ggas be having yo...them n*ggas worse than bi*ches how they act sometime.
 5 years ago '04        #125
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136



the more gay dudes the more chicks for us straight dudes.
 04-16-2013, 10:00 AM         #126
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
I don't think so but it aint my issue I don't give a sh*t.

I jjst think he hired a flaming gay a.ssistant...got mad at Kerry over something and released some pictures he knew would get people talking because they already knew he was gay. That's some petty sh*t gay mophos be doing. No backbone them n*ggas be having yo...them n*ggas worse than bi*ches how they act sometime.
So Its nothing wrong with him Kissing is GAY a.ssistant the way i kiss my bi*ch on her head when she is sitting next to me watching TV??

its nothing wrong with him hugging on him like he's is bi*ch and going for a stroll and looking into it eyes like he about to kiss him???
.....
I commend the Gay dude for putting out these pics I hope all these homo n*ggas get exposed.. because these same n*ggas rea going around and sleeping with bi*ches Raw and not letting them know the be fu*king with n*ggas. if you think this is Petty u need ur head to be examined. Or u must be one of them Down low n*ggas
 5 years ago '07        #127
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
Battyfish
 5 years ago '06        #128
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143

[pic - click to view]







 5 years ago '11        #129
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Sharing a pineapple with the man now?

[pic - click to view]


Yeah, he's gay
 5 years ago '10        #130
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 cheenz said:
So Its nothing wrong with him Kissing is GAY a.ssistant the way i kiss my bi*ch on her head when she is sitting next to me watching TV??

its nothing wrong with him hugging on him like he's is bi*ch and going for a stroll and looking into it eyes like he about to kiss him???
.....
I commend the Gay dude for putting out these pics I hope all these homo n*ggas get exposed.. because these same n*ggas rea going around and sleeping with bi*ches Raw and not letting them know the be fu*king with n*ggas. if you think this is Petty u need ur head to be examined. Or u must be one of them Down low n*ggas
Exactly. Im a gay male . but downlow guys like Kerry irks me so much. Not only is he risking innocence females into his drama ..but why is he denying thats hes not gay when its obvious. He was better off no even commenting on this ...because now messy gay n females who hate downlow men will be all over his a.ss and will be watching his every move to find more gay stuff he has hidden in his closet.
 5 years ago '08        #131
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
avatar space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 22580 22580
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Exactly. Im a gay male . but downlow guys like Kerry irks me so much. Not only is he risking innocence females into his drama ..but why is he denying thats hes not gay when its obvious. He was better off no even commenting on this ...because now messy gay n females who hate downlow men will be all over his a.ss and will be watching his every move to find more gay stuff he has hidden in his closet.
Basically He Gay AF come out the closet
 5 years ago '10        #132
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*gga gay as fu*k "im not gay I just stick my d!ck in a n*ggaz a.ss thats all" fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '04        #133
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
i dont know if he gay but aint no bi*ches on that boat
 5 years ago '05        #134
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
no fu*kin way he could be around this guy without pokin him check out the link below



that character holly wood filmed a reality sh*t show to show the stuff he gets for fu*kin kerry rhodes and other closet homos
 5 years ago '04        #135
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
nigg@ didn't claim his b*tch.. and got called out for it.. *priceless*
 04-16-2013, 01:14 PM         #136
Chillin85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #137
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Exactly. Im a gay male . but downlow guys like Kerry irks me so much. Not only is he risking innocence females into his drama ..but why is he denying thats hes not gay when its obvious. He was better off no even commenting on this ...because now messy gay n females who hate downlow men will be all over his a.ss and will be watching his every move to find more gay stuff he has hidden in his closet.
 04-16-2013, 02:08 PM         #138
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kerry is a fu*king f*ggot plain and simple
 5 years ago '04        #139
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19797 19797
that dude he's with is on fruit level 2000, and Kerry hugging on him like that, moral support huh?
 5 years ago '10        #140
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresco said:
What that mouth do lil daddy?


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy