Kerry Rhodes Probably Lying About Not Being Gay (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

aint no way around it

Trilluminati GA said:
this n*gga out there splash waterfalls and sh*t
ayooooooo

5 years ago '08        #182
doctate54 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 rockyin4 said:
So we're all gonna act like we never held our boy tight, walked on the beach with him, and shared a pineapple drink?

You BX n*ggas k!ll me with this gay sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #183
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

Man this n*gga over. This n*gga getting wet with his bust down. The n*gga Kerry with act just like a female so u know damn well if he got his hair wet Kerry hitting him with the missile!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #184
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
a.ss4daysintex25

[pic - click to view]

On Gay Players In Sports
"I just want girls to know my sh** is for real! This sh** happened! You can think that you got a boyfriend and all that sh** but THIS sh** is for real! It happened. I think that a lot of girls are lost because they play football. That don't mean nothing. You'd be better getting yourself a boy cheerleader."

"This is how I work. I don't date boys with girlfriends and I don't date men with kids. I'm selfish. I'm not the type to go with the downlow brothers. Either you're down with me or you ain't. Kerry was NOT messing with girls when he was with me. He was with me every single day, all day long. I have pictures. I have text messages."

"You can sit around and think your boyfriend ain't doing nothing. He probably ain't doing nothing with another girl because he's probably with a boy."

Read more:

[video - click to view]

that pic at 3:14...this n*gga gone come up missing. just watch.

Last edited by keejee; 04-18-2013 at 08:12 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #185
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17890 17890
 keejee said:
a.ss4daysintex25

[pic - click to view]

that pic at 3:14...this n*gga gone come up missing. just watch.

5:15 mark
 5 years ago '10        #186
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
Son the way this fruit is talking in this interview, Rhodes might as well have fu*ked with Superhead, Kat Stacks and Sydney Starr at the same damn time.
 5 years ago '04        #187
lynxx 
space
space
$289 | Props total: 1 1
he mite as well come out......cuz he cant even get out of this
 04-19-2013, 09:47 AM         #188
Lux Aestiva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EJbass said:
guys as gay as aids.
That's not very "gay" then.
 04-19-2013, 09:53 AM         #189
Lux Aestiva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
No way in hell..........he can explain any of that. Its not fukked up that he's gay. But dude went out on a limb and strongly denied it. He should have made sure his boy was laced up to keep quiet before he came out defending himself. Him acting all hard denying it then getting exposed on that ether level is whats so shocking.
Right and what's so funny is... None of this would have ever came about if he would have kept his mouth shut. This "Hollywood" guy said he felt like Kerry played him (by saying that he wasn't gay) and would have rather Kerry not say anything than flat out deny their relationship. What made matters worse was when Kerry sent a text (that same day) asking him to not tell anyone lmao.
 04-19-2013, 10:05 AM         #190
Lux Aestiva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris daRealist said:
It does matter because gays like him are lying, misleading women, and spreading diseases to straight folks.I don't care if he likes men just keep your dodo d!ck away from v*ginas.
Question... How do you even know if he's into women? Much less sleeping with any? Even he is attracted to females (yes, you can be attracted to men and women) that doesn't mean he's passing anything on to anyone.
 04-19-2013, 10:15 AM         #191
Lux Aestiva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
A bi dude is a gay dude who just confused.
Bis3xual = Attracted to more than one s3x/gender.

Homos3xual = Attracted to the same gender.

Heteros3xual = Attracted to the opposite or different gender.

If you can tell the difference between the two words then there's no excuse for you to not know the essential difference.
 5 years ago '11        #192
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Lux Aestiva said:
Bis3xual = Attracted to more than one s3x/gender.

Homos3xual = Attracted to the same gender.

Heteros3xual = Attracted to the opposite or different gender.

If you can tell the difference between the two words then there's no excuse for you to not know the essential difference.
U fu*k a dude in the a.ss u gay. U eat a bi*ch out u a lesbian. This bi bullsh*t u fu*k with the same s3x you are gay point blank period.
 04-19-2013, 01:39 PM         #193
Lux Aestiva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
U fu*k a dude in the a.ss u gay. U eat a bi*ch out u a lesbian. This bi bullsh*t u fu*k with the same s3x you are gay point blank period.

Lmao, I just love it when people try to tell others who or what they are. Sweetheart, unless you're bis3xual you can't speak on it. If I were a lesbian then I wouldn't be with my boyfriend, nor would I remain faithful to him. If he were gay then he definitely wouldn't be with me, please go have at it with your left or right hand and leave "adult" issues to those of us who know what we're talking about or have experience.
 5 years ago '04        #194
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
MANNNN if you got a d!ck and you like d!ck you gay. it dont matter if you like it sometimes or all the time either you a part time gay or a full time gay in the end still gay. but what ever a person is they need to just be real with themselves because if Kerry Rhodes is infact gay and came out he may face some adversity in the beginning but he will live a happier life not having to hide who he is. The world is accepting of all this sh*t now. sh*t the NFL could get money off of this promoting a gay athlete would bring the gay community into sports bing bing more people attending games more people watching on TV=MORE MONEY. hmm
 5 years ago '09        #195
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 2557 2557
Boxden is almost concerned with homos3xuality as much as they are with the Boston bombing.. Smh.
 5 years ago '11        #196
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 ass4daysintex25 said:
I DONT THINK HE IS LYING ABOUT NOT BEING GAY... THE MAN IS JUST VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIS s3xUALITY. NOW WE HAVE THIS ROOSTER LOOKING COLE SLAW EATING PREDATOR who has gone and altered the mans INSTAGRAM PHOTOS because he DUMPED HIS a.ss AS HIS a.ssISTANT. Even in one video, you can see they are very distant from each other. The bi*ch only has fems by her side. Kerry is in the video but he is not all up on him as if they were in a relationship. Also on the pics, WHO THE HELL IS TAKING THESE PICS on the ISLAND? I swear yall need to ask these questions before a.ssUMING sh*t about that man. THEN I will also say this, THE bi*ch WOULDNT BE SOO BITTER ABOUT HIM if he had've gave him some d!ck...This is what i think happened. Kerry chose this bi*ch to be his a.ssistant because he probably blowed his page up saying he could be one. Kerry hired him for the job. Kerry took a vacation to an island with a number of his staff. The bi*ch and Kerry got alone. The bi*ch tried to make a gay pass at Kerry. Kerry REJECTED his a.ss even tho he may have been affectionate with him. I have had guys wrestle with me and kiss me on the forehead but they were also married to beautiful attractive women and nothing more came out of it. This bi*ch didn't get what she thought she was going to get out of Kerry and now she blowing up because Kerry dumped her a.ss and hired another a.ssistant and has probably put a restraining order out on her a.ss to stay away from him. The bi*ch should have known going into it, Kerry didnt get down like that. He may hug your a.ss but he aint gonna fu*k your a.ss. She should have seen he always going on about how he be fu*kign these white women and knew she would be on the back burner. bi*ch BOOM Ruseel NOBODY HOLLYWOOD SIMPSON. YOu have been sWERVED. Kerry is probably somewhere laughing his a.ss off saying. Damn even if i was gay, Do they honestly think I would choose that bi*ch of a guy, lol"
My dude got the number 25 in his name.

Kerry wore number 25 when he was a Jet

Hey Kerry boo

Last edited by BLUE$; 04-19-2013 at 02:31 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #197
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yup, this is it right here
 5 years ago '11        #198
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Lux Aestiva said:
Lmao, I just love it when people try to tell others who or what they are. Sweetheart, unless you're bis3xual you can't speak on it. If I were a lesbian then I wouldn't be with my boyfriend, nor would I remain faithful to him. If he were gay then he definitely wouldn't be with me, please go have at it with your left or right hand and leave "adult" issues to those of us who know what we're talking about or have experience.
So u like the same s3x you your boyfriend? Or u a woman or u a man that thinks he is a woman? When you have s3x with the same s3x is that not gay s3x? You can't have your cake and eat it too. So what u saying is you eat pus*y on sat, mon, weds, fri, and suck d!ck on sun, tues, thurs and still not be gay you just bi s3xual? You engage in gay s3x but you not gay that's what you saying? Your not bi your gay.
 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM         #199
Lux Aestiva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
So u like the same s3x you your boyfriend? Or u a woman or u a man that thinks he is a woman? When you have s3x with the same s3x is that not gay s3x? You can't have your cake and eat it too. So what u saying is you eat pus*y on sat, mon, weds, fri, and suck d!ck on sun, tues, thurs and still not be gay you just bi s3xual? You engage in gay s3x but you not gay that's what you saying? Your not bi your gay.
Lmfao. I'm a female and yes, I am attracted to the same s3x. Just like I'm attracted to the opposite. He's a male and yes, he's attracted to the opposite s3x. Just like he's attracted to the same s3x. The hell are you talking about having cake and eating it too? I'm happy and I'm only with him. He's happy and only with me. We're attracted to the same s3x, key word. That doesn't mean we're out fu*king and sucking whoever comes into our eyesight... Except each other. ;)

Smh. Regardless of whether I have s3x with a man or woman, that doesn't take away my attraction to the other. The same applies to men who are bis3xual.

Last edited by Lux Aestiva; 05-03-2013 at 07:50 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #200
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Why are people going so hard to prove whether he's gay or not? Why does it matter?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago